CFC Website/Opinions Now Identify Cases Containing Sov Cit Arguments

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

CFC Website/Opinions Now Identify Cases Containing Sov Cit Arguments

Post by jcolvin2 »

The Court of Federal Claims website and opinions contain "keywords," which assist readers in determining what was going on the case. For example, the keywords identify whether a case involves a pro se plaintiff, whether it involves statute of limitations issues, etc. Today, I noticed for the first time that the website now specifically identifies cases with sovereign citizen arguments:
22-720 • POTTER v. USA
Filed 07/21/2022
REPORTED OPINION DISMISSING CASE, granting Motion for Leave to Proceed in forma pauperis. The Clerk is directed to enter judgment. Signed by Senior Judge Margaret M. Sweeney. (jb2) Service on parties made.
Keywords: re: Pro Se Plaintiff; Sua Sponte Dismissal for Lack of Jurisdiction; Sovereign Citizen Allegations; In Forma Pauperis.

22-721 • WOOD v. USA
Filed 07/21/2022
REPORTED OPINION DISMISSING CASE. The Clerk is directed to enter judgment. Signed by Senior Judge Margaret M. Sweeney. (jb2) Service on parties made. plaintiff served via first class mail on 07.21.2022 (cam). Modified on 7/21/2022
Keywords: re: Pro Se Plaintiff; Sua Sponte Dismissal for Lack of Jurisdiction; Sovereign Citizen Allegations.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: CFC Website/Opinions Now Identify Cases Containing Sov Cit Arguments

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Those keywords are in almost all of the later case reports which I read when practicing law.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools