Moor, Moor, Moor....

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Moor, Moor, Moor....

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Here's a story about some squatters who essentially kicked the real property owner out of their squat. Notice anything about the surname of the female squatter who speaks up about the squat?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... msngallery
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Moor, Moor, Moor....

Post by wserra »

Now just a moment here, Pottapaug. Tamisha Holmes Bey is a "Royal of the AI Moroccan Empire". As such, she has "Heirship to the Continental Americas and adjoining islands". Moreover, she is
Bonafide holder in due course of the corporate person TAMISHA FAY HOLMES,TAMISHA HOLMES and all attachments, excretions, imprints, impressions, intellectual property, shedding's, hair and follicles, retinal scans deviations of name, securities in all associated accounts, all positive balances of all associated, accounts, fingerprints, images, pictures, footprints, buttock prints, handprints, organs, tissues, body fluids, urine, bile movement excretions, gasses, carbon melanin, all elements and properties of the physical body
See? Precious bodily fluids. ("Buttock prints"? Never mind, I don't want to know.) It only stands to reason, then, that she can pick one of the tens of thousands of properties she inherited to live on.

Why, it's clear:
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

As I've said before, and as Donald has pointed out in his recent paper, nothing new under the sun in sovereign idiocy;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10373
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:46 pm ...[N\othing new under the sun in sovereign idiocy;...
Well, maybe you can shrug it off with apathy, but I say its an outrage. Must sovruns have to accept other sovruns stealing their worthless theories and using them? Is there no respect for personal ownership? Whatever happened to the law respecting and protecting intellectual (or lack thereof) rights? Who can sovruns turn to in their hour of need when their iota of creativity is undermined by like-minded deadbeats?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:29 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:46 pm ...[N\othing new under the sun in sovereign idiocy;...
Well, maybe you can shrug it off with apathy, but I say its an outrage. Must sovruns have to accept other sovruns stealing their worthless theories and using them? Is there no respect for personal ownership? Whatever happened to the law respecting and protecting intellectual (or lack thereof) rights? Who can sovruns turn to in their hour of need when their iota of creativity is undermined by like-minded deadbeats?
Why do you even ask that? Robert Menard of course. After all these years he's still open for business trolling for suckers and he's a veritable fountain of totally useless sovereign ideas and schemes.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs