The Red Pill Expo.

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

The Observer
Further Moderator

The Red Pill Expo.

Post by The Observer »

I ran across this while looking for more news and events involving our stubborn sovruns. The Red Pill Expo occurred apparently over the weekend of August 13, 2023 in Des Moines, Iowa.

Some of the more well-known grifters that have achieved fame here in the halls of Quatloos were there. Peymon Mottahedeh had a table set up for his Freedom Law School. The person that authored the article at the above link called Peymon an old friend and talked about him challenging the "validity" of the income tax. He failed to mention that Peymon had lost his own tax case this year; I wonder why.

Joe Bannister was also mentioned as an "old friend", though the author failed to state whether Joe had a booth, was making a presentation or was attending as a visitor. In fact it wasn't very clear if Joe was there. Maybe the author just wanted to make sure Joe wasn't forgotten.

Also attending were the usual expected exhibitors pushing their version of freedom in way of homeopathy, anti-vaccination, pandemic conspiracy and the like. But the biggest share of the article was dedicated to G. Edward Griffin, of The Creature From Jekyll Island fame. Griffin, who is 91 years young, is actually the organizer/producer of Red Pill Expo. Giving credit where it is due, Griffin borrowed from The Matrix series in order to attract a younger audience to hear the baloney he is preaching. I was a bit suprised to know that Griffin is still around - and kicking while raking in the bucks.

It wasn't all peaches and cream for Griffin; he got ambushed by an undercover comic/journalist by name of Callaghan who likes to tweak extremists and then turn the resulting film in a docufilm. Even after being revealed, Griffin showed that he believes even negative publicity is better than no publicity and continued the interview.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: The Red Pill Expo.

Post by JamesVincent »

It must be a series of events then since that was what the old man said Menard announced his book at. But the one he mentioned was in September and contained a bunch of Brits.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

A world-wide movement!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:01 am A world-wide movement!
More like a worldwide bowel movement.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

The Observer wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:54 pm It wasn't all peaches and cream for Griffin; he got ambushed by an undercover comic/journalist by name of Callaghan who likes to tweak extremists and then turn the resulting film in a docufilm. Even after being revealed, Griffin showed that he believes even negative publicity is better than no publicity and continued the interview.
I love Andrew's work. I can't wait to see the result! If you're not familiar, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H110vCGvTmM is one of his best.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:01 am A world-wide movement!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Series_ ... ate_Events

Just saying....
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

If anyone is looking for the missing recent posts to this thread, they've been moved to the main Mottahedeh thread in the "Promoters" forum, beginning here.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume