Sovereign idiocy in native American communities

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Sovereign idiocy in native American communities

Post by Lambkin »

Sounds like Nuwaubian flavor

http://nativeunity.blogspot.com/2009/11 ... s-six.html
Militia and “sovereign citizen” movement are making inroads within Six Nations communities, and possibly Anishnaabe and other Indian tribes as well. These groups spread bizarre New Age ideas from Afrocentrics, Black supremacist ideologies, Moorish Science, and other fake-Egyptian cults that undermine Native sovereignty, promoting distrust in actual American Indian legal claims, Native oral history traditions, and Six Nations elders.

These ideas pose a threat to the unity of the Six Nations. Native artists such as David Fadden/Kanietakeron, musician Billy Green, and rapper B-Chilla have all publicly stated their belief in the so-called Camel’s Eye Treaty, a conspiracy theory that claims all international law is bound by a treaty written 1600 years ago. In falling for such obviously fake history, some activists such as Monica Peters of Akwesasne Women’s Fire risk harming Six Nations’ causes by seeking to base them on fraudulent documents and misunderstanding of the law. They also associate with a variety of fringe characters harmful to Native peoples.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Sovereign idiocy in native American communities

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

It's really weird out there, folks:

http://unitednationsofturtleisland.com/Front_Page.html

Among the gems:
Supranational Governmental Organization
Sovereign Legal Systems
October 16, 2005

A language constitutes a Nationality. And according to the Universal
Declaration of Human Rights, that the member Nations of the
United Nations of the World have multilaterally agreed upon, is that
everyone has the right to a Nationality. And therefore, if there are
two, or more different languages representing separate Nations in
correspondence with each other, operating as allies, living
Side-by-Side, in a "Two Row" Relationship with one another, then
this would constitute an International Relationship.

This is the premise, and need for ICJ of Turtle Island. For to give
consent to a foreign power to adjudicate a case on behalf of a
sovereign, is to relinquish sovereignty to that foreign power.
The Sovereign Nations here upon this Great Island Turtle will never
relinquish our sovereignty to any foreign power, but instead will live
side-by-side with our allies in peace, and reciprocate with the Nations,
and Countries of the World.

By International Law, it takes two or more Sovereigns to enter into a
Treaty Agreement. And by Customary Law noted in International
Law, if two or more Nations enter into a Treaty, or multilateral Treaty
Agreement-Convention, then the rest of the Nations, and Countries of
the world are obliged to honor the fact, that the Nations party to that
International Treaty Agreement, are Sovereigns.

ICJ for United Nations Of Turtle Island, operates through a
Supranational Governance, a multilateral method of governing
recognized in International Law. Supra- a Nation super cedes the
powers of a state.

Gahliduh Ayahnooli
Appointed SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR for
United Nations Of Turtle Island
INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE
12-17-09 As a result of a 13 year court battle with the [STATE OF NEW YORK] involving issues of Taxation, and as to who is the real Governing Body of Onondaga Nation of Indians -as the Traditional Sovereign Government, -Six Nations of Indians A new website has been established in order to inform the world as to the sovereign status of these Nations.
The Following Names Whether Written By Hand Or Typed In Capitol Letters Or In Lower
Case, In Any Variation As Well As Seals, Logos, And Flags Are Hereby Copy Right [sic] &
Trademark Protected Internationally Registered With United Nations Of Turtle Island
International Court Of Justice On The Continent Of Turtle Island.
All Rights Reserved.
Their Will Be Strict Penalties Equivalent To $ 550,000.00 USD In Exchange Rate For The
Misuse And Unauthorized Use Of Any Of The Following Names;

Ausitn Red Eagle Daniel Rose Awohali Gigahge Kwinagisi
Awohali Eagles Nest Resort
Chief Robert Swift Arrow Daniel Rose Gahliduh Ayahnooli
Cynthia Good Water Ann Rose Amah Ostah
Cherokee Armed Forces
Cherokee Authorizing Registry C.A.R.
Cherokee Country
Cherokee Nation Of Turtle Island
Cherokee Passport Agency
Cherokee Secret Service
Cherokee Supreme Court
Eagle Talon Division
Embassy Of Turtle Island
Great Turtle Island Amusement Park
Guhdoowah People From On Top
International Religious Society
Legal Defense International Law Firm
Native Artists International Directory And Booking Agency
Native Religious Ceremonial Society
News From Cherokee Country
Red Eagle Phoenix
Secret Service International
The Grand Canoe Cruise
Turtle Island Continental Homeland Security
Turtle Island Convention
Turtle Island Authorizing Registry T.I.A.R.
Turtle Island Tours
United Nations Of Turtle Island Originated And Protected By
Chief Robert Swift Arrow Daniel Rose Gahliduh Ayahnooli

United Nations Of Turtle Island DMV
JOHN RUIZ DEMPSEY Is Not Authorized To Represent United Nations Of Turtle Island In Any Way.
PATRICK HOLLEY THEDAWAKA Was Issued A Valid International Driver's License Through United Nations Of Turtle Island DMV And A Valid PassPort Through United Nations Of Turtle Island International PassPort DataBase Agency, Although PATRICK HOLLEY THEDAWAKA Was Never Given The Authority To Issue UNOTI Driver's License Nor Was He Ever Given The Authority To Issue UNOTI PassPorts. PATRICK HOLLEY Has Already In The Past Admitted To His Wrong Doing And Over The Telephone Stated That He Would Never Do It Again,- He Lied.
JOHN RUIZ DEMPSEY Through A Recorded Conversation Over The Telephone Admitted To Trying To Set Up Four Banks On Behalf Of UNOTI. An Ongoing Investigation Is Now Ordered By Justice Napwe Of United Nations Of Turtle Island International Court Of Justice. Anyone In The Possession Of A UNOTI International Driver's License Or UNOTI PassPort Should Immediately Contact United Nations Of Turtle Island To Verify If The Document They Are Holding/Asserting Is Valid/Legal Before Navigation/Driving Or Embarking On A Journey To Go Anywhere."
"4-24-08 Official Legal Announcement, Chippewa Nation Of Indians Repatriated

Chief Ron Delorme & Keith Delorme Full Fledge Citizens Of The Little Shell Pembina Bands Of Chippewa Nation Of Turtle Island Who Have Defected From The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA In Order To Repatriate, And Be Able To Assert Their Treaties.... Chief Ron Delorme & Keith Delorme Have Decided To Repatriate This Name In Order To Full Fill The Full Repatriation Of Chippewa Country.
Chief Ron Delorme & Keith Delorme Now Together Hold The International Copyright On The Names Chippewa Nation Of Indians,- Chippewa Nation Of Turtle Island,- Pembina Bands Of Chippewa Indians,- Chippewa Country,- Little Shell Pembina Band"
And if all that gibberish isn't enough fun:

You can buy a UNOTI International ID Card, an International Driver's License, International Driver's License Plate or for more excitement, a UNOTI International Pass Port [sic] here:

http://unitednationsofturtleisland.com/ ... I_IEB.html

Needless to say, the real Native Americans are not impressed. Rose is the classic sovereign nutcase with an arrest record (guess - yep - that's right) for not having a driver's license or insurance and got 30 days while extolling his sovereignty in court.

:roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

This fellow has tried some of the sovereign law: http://www.tommillington.com/litigation.html

He's a harmless soul, didn't go the gun and threat route like some. He said he's getting a lot of hits on his website!
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Note how "domestic relations" keep coming up.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
kinikia

Post by kinikia »

Last edited by kinikia on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

kinikia wrote: UNOTI has won seven (7) court cases dealing with this subject matter. There is a news section within the UNOTI website, from there you can learn all you need to know about the "facts". This page contains court documents and facts about these issues. I have made it easy for you, just click on the following link: [url]http://www.unitednationsofturtleisland. ... s.html/url]

I rest my case
If you rest your case now, you will lose. But I took a peek at your links, just to humor you. To be more specific, the section called "UNOTI DMV cases won".

- Cumberland County. Looks like a printout from a computer system. No mention of what the case was.
- Tampa Florida. An e-mail saying that a confiscated drivers license will be returned. No mention of why the license was confiscated, or why it is beeing returned
- Sevierville. A partially filled form. No name, date, state, county, signature or anything that makes sense. I mean, I could make this and post it on the net.

These documents might be related to court cases, but they fail to show the facts of the case, and the arguments used. This is common tactics among fraudsters, DMVP comes to mind. They spin a tall tale, show you a tiny piece of documentation and claims that they have proved their entire story.

As for the rest of the "proof", I really like the claim that the stripes on the UCC-documents is *actually" a wampum belt. That's so cute!
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Thule wrote:- Cumberland County. Looks like a printout from a computer system. No mention of what the case was.
Moreover, all it says is "disposed". Life imprisonment is a "disposition", as is death by firing squad. Now, there is no indication that Mr. Locklear ever received such a sentence - or, indeed, any sentence at all - but there is equally no indication that the case was dismissed. And even if it was, there is no indication why - such as perhaps the cop didn't show. Proves nothing at all.
- Tampa Florida. An e-mail saying that a confiscated drivers license will be returned. No mention of why the license was confiscated, or why it is beeing returned
An "Onondaga Government Tag" - whatever that is - may be the legal equivalent of Piltdown Man, but it is not contraband. Accordingly, if someone wants it back, s/he should get it.

BTW, I'm Chief Wes. You may call me Commissioner Chief Wes Esquire Patroon William Tell HabaHebaHobaHubaWeDon'WannaPlayTheTuba.
- Sevierville. A partially filled form. No name, date, state, county, signature or anything that makes sense. I mean, I could make this and post it on the net.
I beg to differ slightly with my colleague Thule. It is a completely blank form except for a couple of check marks, three zeros, and three words.
As for the rest of the "proof", I really like the claim that the stripes on the UCC-documents is *actually" a wampum belt. That's so cute!
Me too. Can I print a bunch of 'em and buy a car? Now we're really in Van Pelt country.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Thule

Post by Thule »

wserra wrote: BTW, I'm Chief Wes. You may call me Commissioner Chief Wes Esquire Patroon William Tell HabaHebaHobaHubaWeDon'WannaPlayTheTuba.
Actually, that can be arranged. According to my latest reeseerch, the Letters of Marque from the 1500s were never repealed. Thus, by declaring your adherence to the code, you can be legaly recognized as a privateer, independent of foreign powers. I will require a percentage of your booty, plunder or prize money. Just to cover administration, of course.

I'll be launching a website soon, read all about the fascinating United Nations Of Monkey Island.
wserra

Post by wserra »

These guys have set up another website, this one called "Legal Defense International". They claim to be a "Legal Guidence Refferal service". I wonder if they're lawyers?

I think I'll set up "Spelling Help International". I'll have special rates for sovereigns - higher, but they won't notice.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Thule wrote:
wserra wrote: BTW, I'm Chief Wes. You may call me Commissioner Chief Wes Esquire Patroon William Tell HabaHebaHobaHubaWeDon'WannaPlayTheTuba.
Actually, that can be arranged. According to my latest reeseerch, the Letters of Marque from the 1500s were never repealed. Thus, by declaring your adherence to the code, you can be legaly recognized as a privateer, independent of foreign powers. I will require a percentage of your booty, plunder or prize money. Just to cover administration, of course.

I'll be launching a website soon, read all about the fascinating United Nations Of Monkey Island.
Keep your hands off his booty.
Thule

Post by Thule »

Legal Defense International. Conviniently located in Sevierville, TN. Now where have I heard that name before?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Thule wrote:Legal Defense International. Conveniently located in Sevierville, TN. Now where have I heard that name before?
Note that the phone number of this Tennessee institution has a Washington, D.C. area code. These people really know how to inspire trust....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:These guys have set up another website, this one called "Legal Defense International". They claim to be a "Legal Guidence Refferal service". I wonder if they're lawyers?

I think I'll set up "Spelling Help International". I'll have special rates for sovereigns - higher, but they won't notice.
You forgot to mention that they can advise us on "Historial Facts".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

kinikia wrote:... I rest my case
Are you sure?
The Devil Makes Three
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
kinikia wrote:... I rest my case
Are you sure?
Of COURSE he (she?) is sure. He (she?) has All Of The Facts, as vouchsafed by the LDI site :roll: and has proven their truth to us benighted fools. :lol:
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

In Tennessee Traffic cases are handled in General Sessions Court. In General Sessions the Party fills out the Order and the Judge signs it. It looks like what happened the guy in Sevierville filled out the order and the Judge refused to sign it. What probably happened is the judge filled out a real order assigning a fine and filed it. I wish we had a case name I would call up there and ask for the real order.

Added: Thinking back on it I have seen Traffic Court twice while waiting for the civil docket and even if you were innocent you paid costs for appealing the ticket, another sign this was filled out by a pro se litigant, because court costs are fixed in each county and a lawyer would know, or could make a pretty good guess what they would be.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

bmielke wrote:...
Added: Thinking back on it I have seen Traffic Court twice while waiting for the civil docket and even if you were innocent you paid costs for appealing the ticket, another sign this was filled out by a pro se litigant, because court costs are fixed in each county and a lawyer would know, or could make a pretty good guess what they would be.
'Round here it's a bottle of decent tequila. I have been known to take some fresh eggs or a few bales of hay. :wink:
The Devil Makes Three
kinikia

Post by kinikia »

Last edited by kinikia on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kinikia

Post by kinikia »

Last edited by kinikia on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Ok I will make this real simple, please post a copy of an Order signed by the judge in the Sevierville case. Redact (With Black Sharpie and Photo Copy) Your Address, and any other personal information leaving intact the signature of the judge and your last name so that it can be verified. If you make claims like this then please be prepared to allow us to verify them. if I can verfiy the name of the judge, (I will need the date in case the judge has changed) I will will not post your address, or your full name, and I will not even get a copy of an unredacted order from the court if I can just verify the Judge.

Otherwise I'm calling BS on your whole story.