A wonderfully unhinged rant

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

A wonderfully unhinged rant

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Here's a wonderfully unhinged, deranged and just plain idiotic rant, courtesy of the folks at http://www.rantrave.com:

http://www.rantrave.com/Rant/INDEPENDEN ... OMING.aspx
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Re: A wonderfully unhinged rant

Post by bmielke »

This was my favorite.
26) Military Dictator George Washington divided up the States (Estates) into Districts.
Messages and papers of the Presidents Volume 1 page 99 1828 Dictionary of Estate)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

My favorites are the ones dealing with the Pope:

19) Britain is owned by the Vatican.(Treaty of 1213)

20) The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol. 1, 53-54)

22) The pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery.
(Papal Bulls of 1495 & 1493)

23) The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of Millions of people.
(Papal Bulls of 1455 & 1493)

24) The Pope's laws are obligatory on everyone.
(Bened. XIV., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix, c. vii, n. 4. Prati, 1844 Syllabus Prop 28, 29, 44)

Gee -- I guess this guy has never studied international law, especially the parts concerning jurisdiction and extinguishment of rights. Regarding #23, I guess he's never read the U.S. Constitution, either.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:My favorites are the ones dealing with the Pope:

19) Britain is owned by the Vatican.(Treaty of 1213)

20) The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol. 1, 53-54)

22) The pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery.
(Papal Bulls of 1495 & 1493)

23) The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of Millions of people.
(Papal Bulls of 1455 & 1493)

24) The Pope's laws are obligatory on everyone.
(Bened. XIV., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix, c. vii, n. 4. Prati, 1844 Syllabus Prop 28, 29, 44)

Gee -- I guess this guy has never studied international law, especially the parts concerning jurisdiction and extinguishment of rights. Regarding #23, I guess he's never read the U.S. Constitution, either.
Come back to the Church, my son, it is useless resisting its universal power and authority!
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)