Scalawag

Re: Ajudication of traffic stop takes a little longer than u

Post by VinnyZ »

a living, flesh and blood son of God by the Christian name of Justin Wayne Gray
There is the problem! He forgot the semi-colon! :lol:
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Come on Gray everyone knows you need to appeal to the Texas Supreme Court, after all this Pemberton fellow got it wrong, and there was probably a gold fringed flag in the court room. ask your guru. Then file a lien against his bond. DO IT!
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

The guy isn't very sophisticated. Boston T. Party has some strategies that he has seen work, so read his book "You and the Police" or ask him at the Free State Wyoming website.
Last edited by Number Six on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

I think the police should start having fun with sovereigns. Anytime someone claims they are a sovereign citizen of wherever, the police should immediately taser them, tranquilize them, put a tracking tag on their ear, and then release them in another jurisdiction. :twisted:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

When they say they are a Sovrun, demand to see their visa. When they can't show it, deport them to Maricopa County.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

The Operative wrote:I think the police should start having fun with sovereigns.
I agree 1x10^46%
The Operative wrote:Anytime someone claims they are a sovereign citizen of wherever, the police should immediately taser them, tranquilize them, put a tracking tag on their ear,
I'm loving it. It could be a reality TV Show. "The Sovrun Hunters"
The Operative wrote:and then release them in another jurisdiction. :twisted
My Grandfather was a firefighter in a small town 35 miles south east of Boston, occasionally in the summer they would be called out to the highway because the the police would spot a drifter. They would give him medical attention and drive him to the hospital (which was 15 miles south) and he would be someone elses problem. Quite often what would be found out was that the Boston Police picked up their problem homeless people, ask them if they would like to go to the Cape, then they would drive towards the cape and as soon as they ran into traffic they would drop him off and turn around for home. BEcause of this and the trouble it caused (when it happened) I am not sure if I could support dumping them in another jurisdiction. What if we take a useless state like Montana or Utah and create a "Suvrun Preserve" Where we release them into there natural habitat. We could even bring in volunteer judges for the sovruns to test their inane theories on. Maybe we could create an intranet to they can post on their own forums too.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Brandybuck wrote:When they say they are a Sovrun, demand to see their visa. When they can't show it, deport them to Maricopa County.
But the Sheriff Joe would need to "Deport" them and I only know one way to deport a "Citizen of Heaven" :Axe:
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

So if convicted by his peers why would he...

Never mind, I am having a logic attack.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by VinnyZ »

What if we take a useless state like Montana or Utah and create a "Suvrun Preserve" Where we release them into there natural habitat.
Free Range Sovruns?
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

VinnyZ wrote:
What if we take a useless state like Montana or Utah and create a "Suvrun Preserve" Where we release them into there natural habitat.
Free Range Sovruns?
I figure we can have tour busses with camera carrying tourists.

Imagine the conversation...

"Little Billy this is what happens to bad little boys who don't eat their carrots, and dream about gold fringed flags."

Little Billy looks out to see Harvester, Farmer Giles, DMVP, and Reenie discussing the gold fringe flag in the local court house.

"I promise I'll be good mommy and eat my carrots and peas."
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Voir dire was apparently more interesting than usual.
In his tenth issue, Gray asserts that the trial court erred in denying a defense challenge
for cause during voir dire. Gray complains about veniremember number 12, who expressed his
disagreement with one of the arguments Gray had raised during voir dire and also voiced frustration with pro se litigants in general. After the parties had exercised their peremptory strikes but before the jury was impaneled, Gray objected to the seating of the veniremember as follows: “I don’t believe that [veniremember number 12] is going to be fair and impartial because he basically during the voir dire examination he said would be unfair.” However, Gray did not specify in what ways he believed veniremember number 12 would be “unfair.” Accordingly, Gray failed to assert a clear and specific challenge for cause and failed to preserve error.
From Justice Pemberton's memorandum decision
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

bmielke wrote:
Brandybuck wrote:When they say they are a Sovrun, demand to see their visa. When they can't show it, deport them to Maricopa County.
But the Sheriff Joe would need to "Deport" them and I only know one way to deport a "Citizen of Heaven" :Axe:
And what was the downside again?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:
bmielke wrote:
And what was the downside again?
With the administration we currently have? Sheriff Joe is an 80 year old man, he doesn't need to be in jail for the rest of his life.

No I think we should deport them to Canada. By Deport I mean put them on a plain to someplace in the far northren reachs of Canada, tell the pilot to take off as soon as the last on reachs the ground and then refuse to take them back. Or else parachute them into the amazon, or maybe take them out to the 12 mile limit, chum the water and leave them there.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, barring all these wonderful dispositions, I just have to say myself that nutbags like this are why "Taser Tuesdays" were created.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:Well, barring all these wonderful dispositions, I just have to say myself that nutbags like this are why "Taser Tuesdays" were created.
Is that the National Holiday of Frickintardistan?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff