60 Minutes piece on Sovereign Citizens

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: 60 Minutes piece on Sovereign Citizens

Post by Demosthenes »

Then there's always the Luis Eqing wingnuttery take on the Adask situation.
From Luis Ewing at [rcwcodebuster (at) gmail.com] or [rcwcodebuster (at) live.com] or [rcwcodebuster (at) comcast.net] or [rcwcodebuster (at) yahoo.com] or [rcwcodebuster (at) aol.com] or [rcwcodebuster (at) mail.com] or telephone: (253) 226-3741 or (360) 353-4846 or call me on SKYPE at [luisewing]

SUBJECT: THE REAL REASON WHY ALL THE JEWISH NEWS REPORTERS ON CBS 60 MINUTE NEWS IS LIBELING AND SLANDERING ALFRED ADASK IN A . . . PER QUOD MANNER . . . IS TO DISTRACT EVERYONE AWAY FROM HIS . . . “MAN OR OTHER ANIMALS” . . . LEGAL ARGUMENT BECAUSE IT EXPOSES THE JEWS RACISM TOWARDS ALL THOSE WHO ARE NOT JEW!!!!

For those of you who only got to hear the few choice words of . . . ALFRED ADASK . . . that were lifted ever so carefully out of a previously recorded program in a piece meal manner and that were used against him in a DICTA like fashion, please go to his blog here:

[http://adask.wordpress.com]

THIS MAN OR OTHER ANIMALS LEGAL ARGUMENT EXPOSES WHAT THE . . . “JEWISH JUDGES” . . . HAD HOPED THAT YOU NEVER FOUND OUT!!!!

THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES THE JEW MADE IT LEGAL TO TREAT ALL THOSE WHO ARE NOT JEWISH AND OUR CHILDREN AS . . . GOYIM . . . OR . . . ANIMALS . . . BY USE OF THE LEGAL TERM . . . “MAN OR OTHER ANIMALS” . . . IN THE UNITED STATES CODE:

Here is the statutes that . . . ALFRED ADASK . . . was talking about below!

IT IS THE JEWISH ATTORNEYS WHO PUT THESE RACIST LAWS ON THE BOOKS WHO ARE THE KOOKS!!!!

TITLE 21 > CHAPTER 9 > SUBCHAPTER II > § 321

§ 321. Definitions; generally

For the purposes of this chapter—

(g)
(1) The term “drug” means
(A) articles recognized in the official United States Pharmacopoeia, official Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, or official National Formulary, or any supplement to any of them; and
(B) articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals; and
(C) articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals; and . . .”

The phrase . . . “man or other animals” . . . and . . . “animals other than men” . . . mean that all men to which such food and drug laws are intended to apply are declared and/or presumed to be “animals.”

“TITLE 7 - AGRICULTURE
CHAPTER 6 - INSECTICIDES AND ENVIRONMENTAL PESTICIDE CONTROL SUBCHAPTER II - ENVIRONMENTAL PESTICIDE CONTROL

§ 136. Definitions

For purposes of this subchapter–
. . .
(d) Animal

The term “animal” means all vertebrae and invertebrate species, including but not limited to man and other animals, birds, fish and shellfish. . . .”

The Title 7 chapter 6, subchapter II section 136 (d) United States Code definition of . . . “animal” . . . clearly includes . . . “man and other animals.”

QUESTION: WHY ARE THE JEW JUDGES SO SCARED OF THIS ARGUMENT COMING TO COURT????

ANSWER: THE JEWISH TALMUD SAYS ANYONE WHO IS NOT A JEW IS . . . SWINE:

“The difference between the Jewish soul ... and the soul of all the Gentiles ... is greater and deeper than the difference between the soul of a man and the soul of an animal.” – Rabbi Avraham Yitzhak HaCohen Kook

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure spirits and are called . . . PIGS." TALMUD: Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b.

“On the house of the goy one looks as on a fold of cattle.” TALMUD: Tosefta, Erubin viii.

“A human form is only given to those who are not Jews in order that the Jews may not be waited upon by beasts.” TALMUD: Schene-tuchoth-habberith.

All of the rabbis agree with one another that a non-Jew is purely animal in nature. Rabbi Moses ben Nachman, Rabbi Rashi, Rabbi Abravanel, Rabbi Jalqiu and others have compared the goyim to dogs, donkeys, and even . . . PIGS.

Rabbi Jalqiu employs similar reasoning: "Only Jews have the right to call themselves people; as for the goyim, who arose from an unclean spirit, they can only be called . . . SWINE."

[http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=449574]

“But whoever shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him, that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he drowned in the depth of the sea.” Mathew 18:6

[http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=42652E035 ... 0B54694975]

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQXvekHejLc]

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho-0SHFEgGo]

[http://www.larouchepac.com/node/10735]

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQXvekHejLc]

[http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6636]

[http://christianparty.net/polio.htm]

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdF4AEYHRvY]

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfU6y6Kh ... re=related]

[http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=449574]

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvkRkU5bAA4]

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCqQ2JcQWGs]

[http://conservativeactionalerts.com/blog_post/show/2309]

If you want my e-mail entitled . . . “HOW THE JEWS SILENCE & DISCREDIT THEIR ENEMIES” . . . then please send me an e-mail requesting it to [rcwcodebuster (at) gmail (dot) com]

Sincerely

Luis Ewing
Demo.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The alleged Talmudic source cites are nothing but gibberish.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Still, irrelevant if true. I'm sure there are a lot of jews that have said nasty things about non jews, that doesn't control the attitudes of all jews any more than the actions of the Irish Republican Army means that all christians are bomb throwers.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

The phrase . . . “man or other animals” . . . and . . . “animals other than men” . . . mean that all men to which such food and drug laws are intended to apply are declared and/or presumed to be “animals.”
IT IS THE JEWISH ATTORNEYS WHO PUT THESE RACIST LAWS ON THE BOOKS WHO ARE THE KOOKS!!!!
Carl Linnaeus was jewish? And a lawyer? Dragging these whackjobs into the 21st century is going to take longer than I thought. They have yet to reach the 18th.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

What is a "piece meal?" Does a "DICTA like fashion" involve a particular type of head gear?
For those of you who only got to hear the few choice words of . . . ALFRED ADASK . . . that were lifted ever so carefully out of a previously recorded program in a piece meal manner and that were used against him in a DICTA like fashion, please go to his blog here:
"My Health is Better in November."
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This reminds me of the time I had a conversation with a whackjob who was opposed to evolution and sex education being taught in schools "because if children learn that they are animals, they will be prone to animalistic lust and will fall into sinful behavior". No matter how much I tried to explain that most animals mate only for reproductive purposes and that some animals are strictly monogamous and will not mate with any others while their mate is alive, she insisted that "studies show that if you teach children that they are animals, they will behave like animals" -- i.e., run around having irresponsible and unrestrained sex until the Inevitable Bad Consequences arrived.

In other words, she didn't want me confusing her with the facts, because her beliefs were powerfully strong and therefore must be true.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Harvey posted a parody entitled "60 Minutes Piece on Famspear" to this thread which only had one thing in common with the thread: 60 Minutes. I moved it here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7460
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

webhick wrote:Harvey posted a parody entitled "60 Minutes Piece on Famspear" to this thread which only had one thing in common with the thread: 60 Minutes. I moved it here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7460
As is typical of Harvey, his post (as Thule points out) is a re-posted piece of compost from another thread.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bobhurt
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by bobhurt »

Did I tell my fellow Quatloosians that Clem Taylor of CBS News called me a few months back to interview me regarding the sovereign citizen movement? He did call.

We talked for what seemed like a couple of hours. He had, apparently, Googled the term and found mention of it on my Lawmen Google group which famspear made somewhat famous here (http://groups.google.com/group/Lawmen).

Clem called a couple of weeks after our chat to schedule a video interview at Clearwater Beach. The week before the scheduled interview he called to cancel. I guess his team, by then, had run across Alfred Adask and liked his story better.

And why shouldn't he? I told Clem repeatedly, and sent him supporting email messages, that the sovereign citizen movement constitutes a subset of the patriot movement. I patiently and repeatedly explained how that the patriot movements have arisen throughout history as a consequence of one thing:

CRIME IN GOVERNMENT

I explained that most people in the patriot movement suffer from ignorance about the law, rules of court and evidence, and even the ideals of good government. I explained that lawyers, who should know about these things, refuse to talk to ordinary people except for a fee, and public schools don't teach the common folk these things. So Americans seeking information listen to self-appointed gurus who themselves suffer from myopic ignorance that limits their grasp and makes them propound unsound legalistic theories that ultimately fail in court and in politics. And the broad public embrace of such theories which I call Patriot Myths leads to such stupidities as

- protesting against driver licenses
- protesting against lawful taxation
- protesting against "ordered" (responsible) liberty
- insisting on carrying weapons in violation of laws

and so on.

Moreover, the Islamic Terrorist scare leading to the putatively abusive Patriot Act has caused militia groups to spring up in defense, not against Islamic Terrorists, but against abusive police and government agents who carry weapons. Such militia-prone Americans genuinely fear "jack-booted thugs" in government garb. They remain keenly aware of the news reports of SWAT teams bursting into houses uninvited and without proper search warrants to loot the place.

Many know of instances like that of Lindsey Springer from whom government agents stole $19,000 in an IRS-motivated raid, and then kept $2,000 WITH COURT PERMISSION.

And who does NOT know of the ADL/SPLC delight over the SWAT murder of so-called sovereign citizens Jerry and Joe Kane in West Memphis Arkansas for a cop murder they the Kanes did not commit, according to the evidence?

So, I told Clem to call Donna Lee Wray, Jerry Kane's mate, and ask her about the details she had uncovered about the government coverup and tampering with related evidence. I doubt that he called her. No surprise. The ultra-zionist Anti-Defamation League certainly must have the sympathy of CBS CEO Leslie Moonves, the grand nephew of ultra-zionist David Ben Gurion, the freedom fighter who led the charge to drive Britain out of Palestine and establish the Jewish state of Israel. I'll never know why the ADL, having such roots in its world conscience, supports the jack booted thugs of US and state governments. But, for all practical purposes, Clem Taylor, and apparently CBS News, works for them. And the ADL certainly seems to hate the sovereign citizen movement, judging from their web site http://search.adl.org/search?q=sovereig ... et=adl&oe=.

All of this squabbling over the alleged sovereign citizen movement, which CBS seems to equate with hating government overcontrol of American life should lead the thinking person to ask:

What should Americans do about ultra vires (criminal) behavior of government employees, particularly those who pack guns and seem to have the way and will to kill any who oppose their lawlessness?

I point to lessons of history, including the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence, and I harken to Article I Section 2 of the original Florida Constitution (of 1838):
Section 2. That all political power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and established for their benefit; and, therefore, they have, at all times, an inalienable and indefeasible right to alter or abolish their form of government, in such manner as they may deem expedient.
Since the above section uses the words indefeasible and inalienable, it obviously means that it always applies, even if removed from the Constitution (and it got removed and replaced by something more innocuous). So, it still applies today, no less than it always did.

I equate a criminal in government to a thug who holds you up at gunpoint on the street and steals your wallet and "mugs" you. Only I see the government criminal as far worse because the street thug does not operate under color of law and constitutionality like the government criminal does. And I refer to a government perptrator of crimes simply as a "gerp."

What do you do about a Gerp when you know for a fact that if he lines his crosshairs up on you for opposing him, you might disappear in a puff of smoke or spend your remaining days in prison as Bubba's Bitch? You CAN try the legal approach, but who will field your criminal complaint? What prosecutor will prosecute a member of his very own "Good old boy's network?"

Should you take the benign political approach of voting the gerp out of office or begging internal affairs to investigate, in the face of outrageous deficits and budget cuts that limit the help you will get?

Should you just bend over and take the abuse and hope for a sunny day in the eye of the typhoon?

I think it makes some sense to evolve an attitude of "Whoever's closest to the snake grab a stick and hit it." However, such an attitude needs to culminate in keeping oneself out of harm's way. Taking the law into your own hands typically puts you in harm's way.

What does that mean? Don't undertake it lightly or without adequate preparation and resources, if at all. Maybe then some form of autocratic guerilla activism would make sense, but I wouldn't recommend it typically.

For the above reasons, I frankly do not blame people for forming up into militia groups, arming themselves, and collaborating with others to examine ways of "dealing" with gerps.

If the ADL, SPLC, CBS News, and Quatloos looks askance at it, let them suggest more effective ways to bring gerps to justice. So far I see only finger-pointing and derisive criticism, and NO actually plausible suggestions.

I told Clem the essence of these points. I felt no surprise that he decided not to feature my comments in the video. I don't have a history of conflict that Adask has, and he served their purposes admirably, I suppose. CBS had a hard time making him look bad.

Incidentally, if you re-look at their interview, you will see a few seconds of computer screen shots of an internet site. THAT was my Lawmen group archives, where they found mention of sovereign citizen. And it didn't have anything to do with promoting the sovereign citizen movement. Google it and see for yourself.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bobhurt wrote:
I think it makes some sense to evolve an attitude of "Whoever's closest to the snake grab a stick and hit it." However, such an attitude needs to culminate in keeping oneself out of harm's way. Taking the law into your own hands typically puts you in harm's way.

What does that mean? Don't undertake it lightly or without adequate preparation and resources, if at all. Maybe then some form of autocratic guerilla activism would make sense, but I wouldn't recommend it typically.

For the above reasons, I frankly do not blame people for forming up into militia groups, arming themselves, and collaborating with others to examine ways of "dealing" with gerps.
So much BS to refute, so little time.... I'll just confine myself to this particular piece of Bob's unhinged rant, and offer the following in response:

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-27/opin ... PM:OPINION
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Sorry, i've got better things to do than read someone whining about how bobhurt they are. He goes on the ignore list.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

bobhurt wrote:Did I tell my fellow Quatloosians that Clem Taylor of CBS News called me a few months back to interview me regarding the sovereign citizen movement? He did call. ...
The lack of results speak for themselves.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Parvati
Demigoddess of Volatile Benevolence

Post by Parvati »

grixit wrote:whining about how bobhurt they are.
I'm glad somebody went there. I was -->this<-- close. :lol:
"The risk in becoming very intimate with a moldie Parvati is that she may unexpectedly become a Kali and take your head."--Rudy Rucker, Freeware
“Most men would kill the truth if truth would kill their religion.”--Lemuel K. Washburn.