Plan to track down justice's children (Kenneth W. Leaming)

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Paul

Re: Plan to track down justice's children (Kenneth W. Leamin

Post by Paul »

With a lot of these guys, application of such a policy would result in a sentence that violates the Rule against Perpetuities.
OK, so we sentence them to life plus 20 years, and the problem is avoided.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Paul wrote:
With a lot of these guys, application of such a policy would result in a sentence that violates the Rule against Perpetuities.
OK, so we sentence them to life plus 20 years, and the problem is avoided.
Just sentence them to Somalia for a year.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Yesterday Judge Leighton sentenced Leaming to eight years, and codefendant David Stephenson (who is already serving an eight-year sentence) to ten more. Nothing yet in PACER, but the govt has issued a press release.

Still papering the court with pro se BS, Leaming has now picked up Marc Stevens' canard about "no evidence of jurisdiction". Guess what: it didn't work.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

From the U.S. Attorney's press release:
.....As for LEAMING, prosecutors provided information to the court about his repeatedly holding himself out to victims as a lawyer who could solve their problems, when in fact his actions may have damaged their case. About the crimes from the March 2013 conviction prosecutors wrote: “Defendant’s possession of firearms is particularly disturbing in light of several facts. First is obviously his disdain for government. Second is his possession of various items of police equipment, including numerous badges, light bars, and a Crown Victoria sedan modified to appear to be a police vehicle. Last but not least is Defendant’s repeated invocation of the shooting of government officials in Southern California by a disgruntled former police officer - which again appeared to be a veiled threat to engage in violence himself if he is prevented from pursuing his “‘petitions for redress,’” prosecutors wrote in their sentencing memo....
--Press release, May 24, 2013, U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Washington, at

http://www.justice.gov/usao/waw/press/2 ... aming.html
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Disturbing is the very least of what it all is. The fact that he has the things he does in his possession, and with what he has spouted at various times, he is not a nice person, or one I would want out running around loose. The police paraphernalia is the one that bothers me the most, we've had two of those in the last few years who were basically mobile rapists, and were escalating in their activities, and this one is already escalated more than enough.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yeah-- in some places you can be arrested for having "drug paraphernalia", why not "police impersonation paraphernalia"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

In many jurisdictions you can. I don't remember right off the top of my mind if my state finally made it a felony to possess with the intent to impersonate, but they certainly talked about it when we were having the earlier issues, and it is a felony to impersonate here. I do know that buying or renting anything in state that has the appearance of a police uniform is a NO NO.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I don't know about arrested but you can be ticketed for having certain items visible in your vehicle here. Such as a gumball machine (flashing light) with red, blue or white lenses instead of yellow since they are emergency only colors. Having blue lights period is a ticketable offense if the officers chooses to press it. Possession of a "badge" is an arrestable offense IIRC here, fake or not, again, if the officer feels the need to do so. I was told before that certain types of LED lights can be restricted if they mimic an emergency vehicle's lights.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

In Massachusetts, you need a permit to display blue or red lights on a motor vehicle.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Fifty-seven year old Kenneth Wayne Leaming is now inmate # 34928-086 at the Federal Detention Center - Sea Tac at Seattle, Washington, and is scheduled for release on December 5, 2018.

EDIT: Leaming's cohort, fifty-seven year old David Carroll Stephenson, is now inmate # 34448-086, at the same facility. Stephenson's projected release date has not been posted yet.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
wserra

Post by wserra »

So you've been convicted. Your common-law remedies all failed. The treasonous judge not only ignored your brilliant pro-se filings, but sentenced to you eight years in federal prison. Is it time to reflect on the course your life has taken? Is it time to reassess things in which you believed that failed you? Is it time to dedicate yourself to educating people who listened to you about how well your stuff worked?

No! It's time to send the Court a bill for $20,000! Still, as a token of good faith, why don't you make them a "SPECIAL OFFER: One time Only"? Tell them that, if they release you immediately, give you back all your stuff and seal the all the records, you'll reduce the bill to 200 troy ounces of 99.9% pure silver?

It seems only right.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Well, it certainly adds a certain amount of humor to the mix, and just think of how much it will add to future reviews of his case.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

wserra wrote:So you've been convicted. Your common-law remedies all failed. The treasonous judge not only ignored your brilliant pro-se filings, but sentenced to you eight years in federal prison. Is it time to reflect on the course your life has taken? Is it time to reassess things in which you believed that failed you? Is it time to dedicate yourself to educating people who listened to you about how well your stuff worked?

No! It's time to send the Court a bill for $20,000! Still, as a token of good faith, why don't you make them a "SPECIAL OFFER: One time Only"? Tell them that, if they release you immediately, give you back all your stuff and seal the all the records, you'll reduce the bill to 200 troy ounces of 99.9% pure silver?

It seems only right.
The date of Kenny's bill is April 30, 2013. So, let's proceed from there. He's scheduled to be released on December 5, 2018. From April 30, 2013 to December 5, 2018 is 2,045 days. Let's say, very, very, very conservatively, that the cost to house and feed this scum bag is only $20 a day in the facilities of the Federal Bureau of Prisons. So, that's $20 per day times 2,045 days, or a total of $40,900 for which the taxpayers of America should expect reimbursement.

Um, that's payable in advance, Kenny-poo......

:)

EDIT: OK, here goes.....

Oh, it seems that our friend, Kenny Leaming,
Is now really upset -- oh, he's steaming!
Yes, he sent us a bill,
But the payment is nil.
If he thinks that we'd pay, then he's dreaming.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

In other news, Kenneth Leaming's cohort, David C. Stephenson, is now scheduled for release from Federal prison on September 25, 2021.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

If only he had offered to settle up with dinars instead of silver...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Ken Leaming has been pretty much stripped of his various tricks, including fake badges:

http://www.patrickpretty.com/2013/12/02 ... t-records/
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Kenneth Wayne Leaming has been moved to the United States Penitentiary at Marion, Illinois. And his projected release date has been delayed; it's now February 13, 2019.

Not good news for Federal Bureau of Prisons inmate # 34928-086.

:|
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

United States Penitentiary at Marion, Illinois.
From what I've heard, that is one nasty place to be.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
United States Penitentiary at Marion, Illinois.
From what I've heard, that is one nasty place to be.
My understanding is that Marion used to be the very end of the line -- the last place you would want to be sent to in the Federal Prison System (the very highest security level of all in the Federal system). I think that's where folks like Manuel Noriega and John Gotti were held.

But, I believe that with the opening of the United States Penitentiary, Administrative Maximum Facility (ADX Florence) at Florence, Colorado in 1994, ADX Florence is now the end of the line.