Gordon Hall indicted

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Gordon Hall indicted

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ngupowered wrote:
erwalker wrote: You are actually better off arguing "freemen" and the law with your dog.
Correct, a dog would make a worthy adversary for you. :whistle:
The rest of your post is dismissed as a matter of law.

My claim is that there has been no rebuttal to my requirement which, so far, has not been rebutted.
Please re-read what rumpelstilzchen said.

You claim that "[c]ourts require consent of the parties, expressed or implied through actions, for adjudication", yet you provide no evidence to support that contention; and you then make the absurd and unsupported statement that "[t}he rest of your post is dismissed as a matter of law." Oh, really? What law, praytell?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:You claim that "[c]ourts require consent of the parties, expressed or implied through actions, for adjudication", yet you provide no evidence to support that contention; and you then make the absurd and unsupported statement that "[t}he rest of your post is dismissed as a matter of law." Oh, really? What law, praytell?
ngupowered's law: I'm the boss of you!
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

ngupowered wrote:The rest of your post is dismissed as a matter of law.
Would this be ::removes sunglasses and turns head abruptly:: forum law?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ngupowered wrote:
My claim is that there has been no rebuttal to my requirement which, so far, has not been rebutted.
You really don't get it do you?
No one has to do anything.
You have made a claim. The onus is on you to prove your claim.
Please present your argument.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

More to the point, there is no requirement to rebut nonsense, which your claims most certainly are.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

gnupowered wrote:Courts require consent of the parties, expressed or implied through actions, for adjudication
So if someone breaks into your house, kicks your wife, rapes your dog and steals your stuff, they can't be tried unless they consent? I don't think so.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

wserra wrote:She and Gordon Hall are getting married in May.

They may need an order.
That's interesting. Gordon told the court that he was married when he filed his motion yesterday asking again to be released on bond.
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Demosthenes wrote:
wserra wrote:She and Gordon Hall are getting married in May.

They may need an order.
That's interesting. Gordon told the court that he was married when he filed his motion yesterday asking again to be released on bond.
Hey, let's face it: Married life can cause confusion, disorientation and befuddlement. I just didn't know that a person could succumb to these effects even months before the wedding ceremony.

:thinking:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Famspear wrote: In a federal criminal case in the United States, the power of a U.S. district court to adjudicate the case is conferred by statute (18 USC sec. 3231), not by the express or implied consent of the defendant. Indeed, a defendant found overseas could be arrested without his consent, brought forcibly to the United States, indicted, tried in a U.S. District Court, convicted, sentenced and incarcerated in a U.S. federal prison without his express or implied consent, and it could all be perfectly legal. Happens all the time.
Not to put too fine a point on it but right now, depending on the alleged crime, you could be picked up anywhere in the world and detained without seeing a court at all. So no court would need your consent since no court was involved. Wonder how that works in his "theory"?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ngupowered
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by ngupowered »

The forum dismisses all answers hitherto as frivolous, except parts of famspear's which is dismissed with leave to amend.

[It's not the job of this forum to educate on the law. Ignorance is no excuse. :beatinghorse: ]
If this was my last post, you'd know I was inappropriately banned
You know I'm right you're wrong I'm wrong you know I'm right ...
I consent to ban other users and moderate their posts.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

"The forum" does no such thing. The little hamsters in your head may. "The forum" is not and has not been controlled by you in any way. "The forum" was here long before you and will be here long after you are gone. As far as your laughable little tirades they only go to reinforce that you are pretty much clueless about anything. Or, as the great Dennis Leary once said, "You don't know shit about shit.... and pull up your pants!".

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Perhaps troll-du-jour is following in the footsteps of PAM.

He's declared himself to be an Internet Attorney General and is intervening in the forum to the extent that he can refer to himself as "the forum"

On the other hand, he might just be another English-, Law-, and Logic-challenged troglodyte.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

I love it when sovrun wackjobs come here to debate their "legal knowledge." They demonstrate loud and clear, as ngupowered does, that most sovruns are operating with a dangerously high level of stupid. But they are mostly dangerous to themselves. After his guru has been charged and has pleaded guilty, ngupowered is still here trying to maintain their mumbojumbo "works" or somehow is the law.

A few sovruns know that all they say is complete b.s., but do it anyway to drag out their court cases, or in deference to peer pressure from their fellow cultists. Some play sovrun online where they can populate conspiracy forums or sovrun forums and be right for once in their life, as a psychological counterbalance to what they normally experience. But others, like ngupowered, are true museum pieces.

A true believer, ngupowered is...

:haha:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I nominate ngupowered for the title of Canute of the Laws.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ngupowered
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by ngupowered »

[Yawn, retardness draws long and hard, especially from Bovine. The man is clearly Bellevue material.]

Summary:
My first post was designed to draw out the nutters -> Accomplished.
The word "forum" was never in reference to this discussion board -> Conceited presumptive nutters identified.
The board never rebutted my statements. -> Affirmed.

The forum dismisses the claim that consent is not needed.
ADJOURNED
Last edited by ngupowered on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
If this was my last post, you'd know I was inappropriately banned
You know I'm right you're wrong I'm wrong you know I'm right ...
I consent to ban other users and moderate their posts.
rumpelstilzchen

ngupowered wrote: The board never rebutted my statements. -> Affirmed.
First you have to provide proof that your statements are correct.
Tick tock tick tock.........
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
erwalkerca
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by erwalkerca »

It is ngupowered's belief that it is not up to him to prove his statements but rather for us to rebut them. Note that his standard for any rebuttal is not the same standard he has to meet should he be bothered to attempt to rebut any statement against his claims.

He is a firm believer in the foisted unilateral agreement and no evidence to the contrary of its efficacy will sway him.
rumpelstilzchen

erwalkerca wrote:It is ngupowered's belief that it is not up to him to prove his statements but rather for us to rebut them.
Well, we could always employ ngupowered's rules:

Hey, ngupowered! The court does not require your consent. Rebut that.
BHF wrote:
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Well, we could always employ ngupowered's rules:

Hey, ngupowered! The court does not require your consent. Rebut that.
Doesn't work that way. In the moron world, since he was the first moron to state the "theory", his has to be answered before anyone else is allowed a statement. And if he doesn't like the answers he can just keep stating that you haven't answered and, thus, victory is ensured.

JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »