Gordon Hall indicted

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Gordon Hall indicted

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

JamesVincent wrote:
Doesn't work that way. In the moron world, since he was the first moron to state the "theory", his has to be answered before anyone else is allowed a statement.
I do not consent to that rule. :naughty:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

English isn't his native language.
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

erwalkerca wrote:[ngupowerer] also believes that there is a conspiracy by the authorities to hide any court successes by the likes of Hall and others to prevent the general public becoming aware how to "beat the system".
Of course, if the "authorities" could conspire to prevent the general public from becoming aware of how to "beat the system," they could also conspire to prevent anyone from ever "beating the system."

This is the "magic" that pervades tax denier and sovereign mythology. They believe that, if they incant the right magic words, the courts have to rule their favor, but that the courts then are able to avoid the spells by throwing a cloak of invisibility over the rulings.

In real life, the "authorities" simply dispose of the remains of the "successful" using caustic lye.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Post by LPC »

ngupowered wrote:The board never rebutted my statements. -> Affirmed.
I state that you beat your wife and sexually molest children.

Unless you can rebut those statements, they will be deemed to be affirmed.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

So Gordie attempts the same thing twice: Yes, I don't contest my guilt - but, after the plea is taken, oh yeah, but I understood that the sentence would be an all-expenses-paid tour around the world with Halle Berry. First time, got plea vacated. Second time ignored. Motion for bail filed March 3, denied March 4. Motion to reconsider filed March 6, denied March 6. And the denials were text orders - no opinion, the Judge just tells the clerk to enter "Denied" in the docket.

Sooner or later, even Gordie - someone whose head appears to have the density of plutonium - may get the message.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, maybe about the time they really lower the boom on him and really do sentence him and lock him up and throw away the key.

Considering that he has basically lied all the way through the process, and done nothing but attempt to delay at every step, I can't see that he is really owed any special consideration when it comes to sentencing, although I realize that the plea will limit how hard they can hammer him, but still...
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ngupowered
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by ngupowered »

Too bad none here can rebut my statements, in spite of "Consent is required" and [412] in Meads vs. Meads :snooty:
You don't even know why Gordon Hall is still in jail.
LPC, nobody want to hear that you molest children.
If this was my last post, you'd know I was inappropriately banned
You know I'm right you're wrong I'm wrong you know I'm right ...
I consent to ban other users and moderate their posts.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Alright, this needs to be back on track.

There has been no evidence cited to prove your presumptions. This is not your private playground, you don't get to make the rules. Unless you actually assert something that can be rebuted then you're just wasting time. Unless you can come up with something.... shut up. Nobody has any need to try to convince you that you're wrong.

Accusing someone of molesting children is going over the line, no matter how tongue in cheek.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

ngupowered wrote:You don't even know why Gordon Hall is still in jail.
I do.
Demo.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ngupowered wrote:Too bad none here can rebut my statements, in spite of "Consent is required" and [412] in Meads vs. Meads :snooty:
You don't even know why Gordon Hall is still in jail.
We can easily rebut them, Pal; but we are not here to try to reinvent the legal wheel and spend time and effort which can be better spent elsewhere to try to convince you of elementary legal principles which are understood by the dullest first-year law student. If you want your answer, I suggest that you head to the nearest law school bookstore and buy some outlines on Civil Procedure, Criminal Procedure and Criminal Law.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Demosthenes wrote:
wserra wrote:She and Gordon Hall are getting married in May.

They may need an order.
That's interesting. Gordon told the court that he was married when he filed his motion yesterday asking again to be released on bond.
Her facebook lists her as married so they must have decided not to wait. They registered for a baby also - due in January 2014.

http://registry.thebump.com/yiwen-krus- ... az/5471328

I wonder if ngupowered is the girlfriend/fiance/wife/baby mama.
Last edited by ashlynne39 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
LPC

Post by LPC »

ngupowered wrote:Too bad none here can rebut my statements, in spite of "Consent is required" and [412] in Meads vs. Meads
Gordon Hall was indicted in the United States District Court for South Carolina.

Meads v. Meads was decided by the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta.

I'm pretty sure that South Carolina is in the United States, and Alberta is in Canada.

The significance of those facts might not be immediately apparent to you, but it's something that you might want to look into and consider.
ngupowered wrote:LPC, nobody want to hear that you molest children.
Your devastating wit overwhelms me.</sarcasm>
Dan Evans
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

ashlynne39 wrote:Her facebook lists her as married so they must have decided not to wait. They registered for a baby also - due in January 2014.

http://registry.thebump.com/yiwen-krus- ... az/5471328

I wonder if high-powered is the girlfriend/fiance/wife/baby mama.
Wasn't January 2014 about two months ago? This wouldn't be the first time a couple got a quick courthouse or Las Vegas marriage to make the baby legitimate, the held a big wedding for family & friends six months later.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
erwalkerca
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by erwalkerca »

Does anyone know what sentence, if any, has been handed down to Benton Hall as a result of his plea agreement back in December?

I have heard he got 24 months less time served but the source (ngu-powered) is not exactly trustworthy, as I'm sure everyone here would agree.

There was also a number of ECFs related to Gordon Hall that were filed towards the end of March, including one dealing with sentencing, but I do not know what the content of them is.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

He was sentenced in his SC case. (CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE UNITED STATES (FORFEITURE), 1 count)
04/07/2014 The defendant is committed to the custody of the United States Bureau of Prisons for a total term of twenty-four (24) months. Defendant shall receive credit for time served. Defendant shall report to begin sentence on 7/15/14. Three (3) years supervised release. $100.00 special assessment and $172,254.00 restitution due immediately.
His AZ case is still going on. (Using Fictitious Instrument and Aid & Abet, four counts)
03/12/2014 ORDER granting 24 Unopposed Motion to Continue Trial and Extend Deadline to File Motions as to Brandon Alexander Adams (2). Also as to Defendant Hall, FURTHER ORDERED continuing the trial from 04/01/14 to 07/01/14, at 9:00 AM. Motions due by 06/06/14. See order for details. Signed by Judge Neil V. Wake on 3/12/14. (NKS) (Entered: 03/12/2014)
Demo.
erwalkerca
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by erwalkerca »

A judgment has been handed down by the US District Court in South Carolina.

Gordon Hall has been sentenced to 180 months incarceration and 3 years supervised probation upon release. He has also been ordered to pay restitution of $172,254.

http://ia601700.us.archive.org/9/items/ ... .276.0.pdf

Somewhat less than the 240 months that the US Attorney asking for as a sentence.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Fifteen year sentence for Gordon Hall. So, my understanding is that if he's a good boy in prison, he might serve only 12 years and 9 months, under the Federal rules.

I guess Gordon Hall really showed those mean ol', bad ol' gubbermint people who's boss!

:roll:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
wserra

Post by wserra »

But . . . but . . . but . . . he didn't consent.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Guess they didn't care either! Surprise surprise!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Halls material spread far and wide. Going over some of it, seems his parents were big into the John Birch Society, claims his journey down the rabbit hole started when he was introduced to Cracking the Code while in jail.

Interestingly the people who used to promote Gordon and his materials appear to be silent or unaware of his current jail sentence.