Gold Shield Alliance - Freedom Club affiliate

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Gold Shield Alliance - Freedom Club affiliate

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Hi folks!

I had some interesting paperwork arrive on my desk today. A person in my organization, whom I will call “The Target”, has received documents that allegedly requires that The Target pay off various assorted debts associated with someone else, whom I will name “Foreclosure Dude”. As that name implies, Foreclosure Dude is in the process of losing his residence. Never fear - Foreclosure Dude has hired the services of Gold Shield Alliance! “Freedom in Action!” Gold Shield Alliance is the source of the mystery packet.

Gold Shield Alliance’s documents state that Gold Shield Alliance LLC is “Attorney-in-Fact” for Foreclosure Dude, who is director of FORECLOSURE DUDE. The Target is now trustee for FORECLOSURE DUDE, and instructed to pay up everything FORECLOSURE DUDE owes:
3. The Target is to make payment in full to satisfy the outstanding balance(s) on all of the FORECLOSURE DUDE loan(s) of record utilizing your financial window and proper court resources.
You’ll be pleased to know that just what a “financial window” is is never described. The Target has 30 days to comply, or “Failure to comply with all of these provisions of these directives will be considered contempt and appropriate actions will be administered.”

But hey, it’s not all mean and rude. The “Legal Notice” concludes:
GSA appreciates the positive spirit applied to successfully satisfy the full payment of this account through special means by the presiding parties. GSA also wishes to acknowledge the full cooperation of all the trustees making this a “paid in full” win for all.
How swell.

Needless to say, this is crap, and I will be saying as much to The Target and my organization. Though they already knew that.

But I’d never heard of Gold Shield Alliance, and did a quick dig. It’s a U.S. outfit. Their homepage is here: http://gold-shield-alliance.com/

Got debts? Gold Shield will miracle them away! Just pay $300 for a FCUSA membership (I think that’s “Freedom Club USA”), and then for an additional modest $495 (“low intro price” – regular is $795) Gold Shield will wash away those awkward, itchy debts. Well, $495 per category of debt.
Each process includes: Stop action notice; stoppage of further collections; removal of liens, levies or garnishment; expungement of court case; payment of outstanding balance by the creditor/collecter (not you); notice to appropriate entities of payment in full; credit bureau notification as paid in full.
Some observations. First, I was a little surprised to see how this site has been intentionally designed to address Canadian customers – there’s specific guidance on the CRA, Canadian banks and other lenders. I’m not used to that from U.S. gurus. Second, Gold Shield Alliance is incredibly vague on how this is going to work. All I spotted was this in their FAQ:
In short, as you're getting out of debt with the GSA process, the loans and federal taxes you paid your entire life were not legal. The banks never loaned you their own money but took it from your birth account and loaned it to you as if it was theirs. The payments you made to them over the years are considered "conversion" and subject to compensation. The AR process provides you this compensation on each loan. The IRS and CRA (Canada) also acted illegally collecting taxes from virtually everyone also providing you another possibility for an AR remedy for compensation.
So I take it we have another ‘birth bond’ / secret bank account scheme. I don’t think this is an A4V - I don’t see any UCC-babble anywhere. Or perhaps the new approach to selling such things is to … not describe how it works at all! That’ll show them skeptics!

Last, the webpage has a prominent proviso which kind of sets off my alarm bells:
Results will vary. All processes are done on a “best efforts” basis.
And the FAQ says:
We are finding the process has immediate impact by disempowering the banks, IRS and courts in their actions while empowering testers with their desired directives. All processes are done on a "best efforts" basis. We will be posting client results in the weeks ahead.
Yeah. My confidence is not so fortified by that.

Gold Shield Alliance is clearly being promoted by and is an aspect of the Freedom Club, and is showing up on both the Canadian and US counterpart webpages:
So, kind forum members, I have a few questions. The first is a practical one. Has anyone had experience with Gold Shield Alliance and their response to uncooperative targets? Specifically, I am interested in knowing if this outfit has a history of filing liens when its instructions are ignored, or making other ‘paper terrorist’ maneuvers. If they do have a history of that I will advise my organization and The Target on taking steps and watching for that.

My other inquiries simply reflect my curiosity. What’s up with Freedom Club? I see it has a NESERA link … any comments? As I have indicated, Gold Shield Alliance’s webpage and the documents I have seen really don’t explain how The Target can use his/her “financial window” to pay for stuff. Any comments?

As always, the thoughts and assistance of the forum members are very welcome and appreciated.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Gold Shield Alliance - Freedom Club affiliate

Post by notorial dissent »

Definitely give them credit for nerve.

Sounds like the same nonsense some of our sovrun whackjobs try and pull down here when they appoint the prosecuting judge as their trustee and expect them to pay off their crime with their hidden money.

Pretty much a variant on the redemption scam so popular down here. Doesn't work any better here than it will up north, except maybe the authorities will be politer about laughing at them before they get tossed out of the street or go to jail.

This sounds pretty much like something that was making the rounds down here a few years ago until it got stomped on, must have been imported up north since they don't know any better.

Yes, more super duper magic documents to make the big bad ebil gubmint go away.

I can't say as I have run across this particular version before, but there have been any number down here just like it over the years, all epic fails and catastrophes for the subscribers. I would suspect that at some point they would follow through with the fake liens as that is part of their paper "process".

This sort of thing can be devastating to those whop get involved with it, and potentially expensive to the parties on the other end if they file enough documents to mess up the title and such.

I would definitely advise your Target to advise them that they aren't playing, and that the whole mess is being forwarded to the local prosecutor for action, as it most certainly should be.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Are they actually based in the US and doing this across borders? If so that would seem to take it beyond a local prosecutor. Is foreclosure dude Canadian or US, or can you tell?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

JamesVincent wrote:Are they actually based in the US and doing this across borders? If so that would seem to take it beyond a local prosecutor. Is foreclosure dude Canadian or US, or can you tell?
Foreclosure Dude is Canadian. This is indeed a cross-border operation.

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent

That being the case, you get to complain to your local prosecutor, the prosecutor of the US state the company is domiciled in, and the US Attorney for that district, since they just made it a Federal case by going across state/country borders.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

GSA appreciates the positive spirit applied to successfully satisfy the full payment of this account through special means by the presiding parties. GSA also wishes to acknowledge the full cooperation of all the trustees making this a “paid in full” win for all.
"GSA" apparently stands for "Gold Shield Alliance."

But "GSA" also stands for "General Services Administration."

Coincidence? I think not.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

FCUSA has been scamming people for years. If you want to see the extent of the silliness, drop over to scam dot com, look in the mortgage scams section and the thread on FCUSA will be near the top.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Flatulating Bovine

Post by Flatulating Bovine »

LPC wrote:
"GSA" apparently stands for "Gold Shield Alliance."

But "GSA" also stands for "General Services Administration."

Coincidence? I think not.
Goat Sex Accomplice?

Great Screaming A-hole?

Generally screwed affiant?
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

OP, let us know what if anything you do in "response" to this hilarity. I have to say that I thought I was pretty up to date on the lunatic fringe soverign scams, and this one is new to me (and its quite old!). Whats truly amazing about this one is the amount of money they are collecting from people supposedly who don't have money to pay their bills - dropping it looks like up to $1k or more by the time they pay for FCUSA membership, the GSA "remedy," etc. I am stunned this has been going on for 8 years and the FBI has come knocking given that this is essentially a ponzi scam (given the MLM nature of selling memberships - rake in money from the marks on the "administrative remedy" purchases and memberships and pass on the commission to the "ambassadors").

Depending on how generous you are feeling, you might consider a letter to the idiot who hired them to target your company and say something like:

Dear Sov'run:

We have received a series of letters from a company called "Gold Shield Alliance" that indicates they are sending these on your behalf. You should be aware this organization is making demands that have no basis in law. We now consider this matter closed, and any additional "demand letters" will be shredded without further communication on our part.

Sincerely,
Company You Tried Sov'Run Gibberish On
notorial dissent

I think I would add to "have no basis in law" ", fact, or reality" just to cover all the bases. And, as a kicker, you might also include just for good measure, "We do want to thank you for the moment of hilarity your letter provided."
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

LightinDarkness wrote:Depending on how generous you are feeling, you might consider a letter to the idiot who hired them to target your company and say something like:

Dear Sov'run:

We have received a series of letters from a company called "Gold Shield Alliance" that indicates they are sending these on your behalf. You should be aware this organization is making demands that have no basis in law. We now consider this matter closed, and any additional "demand letters" will be shredded without further communication on our part.

Sincerely,
Company You Tried Sov'Run Gibberish On
In sovereignoramus-speak, the bolded text indicates a concession by the company: VICTORY :!:

The letter must state, in very simple, straight-forward language that the correspondence from Gold Shield (1) does absolutely no good for the sovereign's issues and (2) would be going directly into the trash can except that law enforcement has requested it.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions everyone!

Judge Bean - very helpful to point me to that Freedom Club USA thread. After one sifts through the vitrol a very clear image emerges of FCUSA. I don't think it alters anything but perspective is always helpful.

Strange to think anyone buys into these things.

A minor update: the organization has decided to remain silent and see what else, if anything, arrives. I agree with the non-response. Relevant scenario data has been passed to other channels.

Yeah, I know that was cryptic. Apologies... Best I can do.

SMS Möwe
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote: ...
Strange to think anyone buys into these things.
SMS Möwe
The strangest part is how long these things can go on.

It's as if there is a never-ending source of rubes who somehow discover these old scams and believe in them as if they were the latest and greatest thing.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:It's as if there is a never-ending source of rubes who somehow discover these old scams and believe in them as if they were the latest and greatest thing.
"There's a sucker born every minute." - attributed to P.T. Barnum, David Hannum, Michael Cassius McDonald or Joseph Bessimer, all of them hoaxsters or conmen in their heyday.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness

What makes me most angry/sad at these scams and the people who fall for them is that the amount of money they are paying is enough to where they COULD actually get real help for their debts. And that is why most of these people sign up for "remedy" and pay thousands - they think their debts will be wiped clean via legal magic.

Yet in the process of dropping 1 or 2 grand on the "Gold Shield Alliance" (by the time you add in the "required" Freedom Club membership scam purchase too) these people could hire a good bankruptcy attorney in most states. Especially because you know most of them are low income to begin with, many bankruptcy attorneys have discount rates for low income as part of their charity work.

But nope, instead they'll spend years on "remedy" which will never work and always find a way to rationalize every single failure...
LightinDarkness

I've spent some time browsing the scam.com thread on the Freedom Club & GSA scams, and its quite sad how much money they seem to be raking in from this. They essentially tell the marks that (using standard sov'run insane legal theory) that Freedom Club USA has accessed uber-secret prosperity funds (which will be dispersed any day now) and that every debt you pay the bank has already been paid through the magic of your signature.

Its really, really sad and it makes me kind of angry that this outfit has been taking peoples money for 8 years and I suppose there is nothing illegal about it. These sort of scams prey on the incredibly stupid and gullible, sure, but it also essentially robs people of their last dollars in hopes for some miracle remedy that will never come. On the weekly member calls (linked in the scam.com thread) there is caller after caller explaining that they've lost everything and are relying on this scam to magically give them back their foreclosed homes and pay off all their debts. And the terrible people running this just gladly cash the checks and tell them that these letters will make it all go away.

Of course, it doesn't even on the most basic surface level actually make any sense - if Freedom Club USA has access to these uber-secret prosperity funds and know how to make the banks pay you $50k or $100k for every debt you've ever had why do they need to take your check for $1k or $2k to write these letters? Why not use the billions they are sitting on to pay for that? But I guess these people need to believe so desperately they don't even recognize how insane it all is.

The reason why this scam keeps going is the MLM component - people have to pay insane fees to join Free Club USA (which again, would make 0 sense of prosperity funds were real) and they are paid a commission when recruiting other idiots into the scam. Like all MLMs, the people involved go straight to their friends and family - and when the months and years pass and no one gets paid and none of this remedy stuff works it doesn't matter because someone somewhere else is being recruited by their friend who tells them that its all real and prosperity funds are coming "soon" and all that evidence on the interwebs saying its a scam is of course Illuminati propaganda from people who dont want you to have your money. Its quite ingenious really, as sov'run scams go - this is the longest running one I've seen, and the MLM component is probably most responsible as the rest of it is the same debunked remedy/prosperity junk.

The scammers running this are smart too, they make it very clear you are paying for "a best efforts process" and although they promise that it absolutely should work because they are doing the magical sov'run remedy they never say that it will work. So when all these hundreds (?) of people paying $1k or $2k each never get any success with this trash, they'll just go "well we tried but the Illuminati stopped us."
LightinDarkness

Oh my goodness, the level of denial with the people on these calls I think tops anything I've ever heard - and that is QUITE a high bar for this type of stupidity. Some woman just called in and explained that she received a letter from the attorneys of the bank holding her mortgage informing her that the GSA is a debt elimination scam and she still owed the money. The scammers hosting the call simply told her "well then they clearly have not read the letter" and thats all they needed to say to get her to believe - after being told directly by attorneys that this scam doesn't work.

The level of denial is out of this world.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

LightinDarkness wrote:I've spent some time browsing the scam.com thread on the Freedom Club & GSA scams, and its quite sad how much money they seem to be raking in from this. They essentially tell the marks that (using standard sov'run insane legal theory) that Freedom Club USA has accessed uber-secret prosperity funds (which will be dispersed any day now) and that every debt you pay the bank has already been paid through the magic of your signature.
My organization has received another Gold Shield Alliance package. Same form documents, but an apparently entirely unrelated matter, Target and scam victim. Very unfortunate.

I'm a little surprised to have received two of these in only a couple weeks. While the organization gets a steady stream of Sovereign Citizen / Freeman-on-the-Land eccentricities, they are usually of widely different kinds, styles, and sources. Having this crop up twice in such a short time suggests that Freedom Club USA is being very successful in marketing this scheme.

I will report on what else the organization receives as the plot unfolds.

SMS Möwe
Flatulating Bovine

Post by Flatulating Bovine »

Interesting how these scammers try to make their "service" look like something legitimate when it is based on nothing.

I have to disagree with one comment in this thread though, to the effect that this is somehow perfectly legal. Selling a bunch of people a package which cannot possibly do what they say it will do smacks me as being straight-up common law fraud. One doesn't even need a fancy statute to address it.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Number three.

I'm beginning to wonder if we have a local promoter. I can't seem to spot one, though.

SMS Möwe