Gene Chapman returns

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by grixit »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
If you really believe that, I have a really great deal for you involving the coming revaluation of the Iraqi dinar and Vietnamese dong. For one thing, that sort of thing has been tried before; and IT DIDN'T WORK. You will always have some who are willing to take but not give (so much for "no taxes"); and you will always have some who adopt a "my way or the highway" attitude. It won't take you long to find examples in modern-day life -- civic associations, school boards, city councils and town meetings are but four examples of situations where, instead of consensus and agreement, you will often hear knock-down, drag-out arguments over the most trivial points. I've seen examples of all three myself.
Big Brother will never get into your business as much as your fellow citizens in the guise of a neighborhood association.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Re: Gene Chapman returns

Post by AFTP »

("Freemasonry and Judaism . . . . That is where all the world's problems come from
Funny, I'm a Freemason and I'm still waiting to take over the world. :lol:
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AFTP wrote:
("Freemasonry and Judaism . . . . That is where all the world's problems come from
Funny, I'm a Freemason and I'm still waiting to take over the world. :lol:
In Charles P. Pierce's book "Idiot America", he profiles a Masonic lodge -- interestingly, the one where my father was a member for almost 50 years; and among the quotes is one from one of the members to the effect of "plot to control the world? Come watch us try to organize our annual dinner, and see how well we manage that."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

Someone must have really pissed on your dreams.

Gene Chapman
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

I've spent about a year trading emails with Dr. Chomsky. I don't see the big deal in the endorsement being "less than."

Gene
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

If we could mitigate these issues, I'd be a happy camper.

Gene

Chapman Campaign Grievances

Behind every petty temporal law, there is a badge and a gun and a threat of death from the state.

1) Thou shalt cut thy grass to 6" on pain of death.

2) Thou shalt have a tag on the front of thy car on pain of death.

3) Thou shalt have a tag on the back of thy car on pain of death.

4) Thou shalt have auto liability insurance on pain of death.

5) Thou shalt not disagree with the badge holder on pain of death.

6) Thou shalt have a car inspection tag on pain of death.

7) Thou shalt not express reservation to the badge holder on pain of death.

8) Thou shalt pay taxes on thy labor on pain of death.

9) Thou shalt pay taxes on the intrinsic value of thy property on pain of death.

10) Thou shalt not possess a marijuana cigarette on pain of death.

11) Thou shalt not possess a 64 ounce drink on pain of death.

12) Thou shalt not be mentally handicapped in public on pain of death.

13) Thou shalt allow the state full access to thy medical records on pain of death.

14) Thou shalt allow the state to observe thine activities on pain of death.

15) Thou shalt not carry and unlicensed gun on pain of death.

16) Thou shalt have a social security number on pain of death.

17) Thou shalt have government issued photo identification in thine possession on pain of death.

18) Thou shalt not possess the unsanctioned photo on pain of death.

19) Thou shalt sign all government paperwork placed before thee on pain of death.

20) Thou shalt have a building permit for everything on thy property on pain of death.

21) Thou shalt not be the wrong skin color in public on pain of death.

22) Thou shalt not violate the unmarked speed zone on pain of death.

Wouldn't you like to live in a non-violent society? Then vote for candidates who will not take the oath of office when elected. Swear not/ Do not take oaths (ends the state and all its systems of violence).

Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

I think you will find that Robert Clarkson called me the American Gandhi in an article he had written. My pals jokingly refer to me as the "Mahatma Lama." I got a cool cartoon on my birthday that is at ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com.

Gene
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gene Chapman wrote:Someone must have really pissed on your dreams.

Gene Chapman
And your point is?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gene Chapman wrote:If we could mitigate these issues, I'd be a happy camper.

Gene

Chapman Campaign Grievances

Behind every petty temporal law, there is a badge and a gun and a threat of death from the state.

1) Thou shalt cut thy grass to 6" on pain of death.

2) Thou shalt have a tag on the front of thy car on pain of death.

3) Thou shalt have a tag on the back of thy car on pain of death.

4) Thou shalt have auto liability insurance on pain of death.

5) Thou shalt not disagree with the badge holder on pain of death.

6) Thou shalt have a car inspection tag on pain of death.

7) Thou shalt not express reservation to the badge holder on pain of death.

8) Thou shalt pay taxes on thy labor on pain of death.

9) Thou shalt pay taxes on the intrinsic value of thy property on pain of death.

10) Thou shalt not possess a marijuana cigarette on pain of death.

11) Thou shalt not possess a 64 ounce drink on pain of death.

12) Thou shalt not be mentally handicapped in public on pain of death.

13) Thou shalt allow the state full access to thy medical records on pain of death.

14) Thou shalt allow the state to observe thine activities on pain of death.

15) Thou shalt not carry and unlicensed gun on pain of death.

16) Thou shalt have a social security number on pain of death.

17) Thou shalt have government issued photo identification in thine possession on pain of death.

18) Thou shalt not possess the unsanctioned photo on pain of death.

19) Thou shalt sign all government paperwork placed before thee on pain of death.

20) Thou shalt have a building permit for everything on thy property on pain of death.

21) Thou shalt not be the wrong skin color in public on pain of death.

22) Thou shalt not violate the unmarked speed zone on pain of death.

Wouldn't you like to live in a non-violent society? Then vote for candidates who will not take the oath of office when elected. Swear not/ Do not take oaths (ends the state and all its systems of violence).

Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com
And just what does your manifesto have to do with modern reality?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gene Chapman wrote:I've spent about a year trading emails with Dr. Chomsky. I don't see the big deal in the endorsement being "less than."

Gene
Well, the rest of us do. As wrongheaded as he frequently is, Dr. Chomsky is a brilliant man; and he knows how to unequivocally endorse candidates -- I've seen him do it around here, many times.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Gene:

Rather than restating your entire post, let me ask two simple questions:

1 - In specific (legitimate citations are mandatory) what laws, regulations,m or whatever is the source for your statements?

2 - What is your source (again, specific citations are required) for "on pain of death" associated with each of them?

Absent a coherent reply (which is SO not expected) we will be forced to write these posts off as yet another in the series of Gene's inane ramblings.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Gene Chapman wrote:Someone must have really pissed on your dreams.

Gene Chapman
No. But I saw someone piss in his own cereal once. Those Lucky Charms weren't so lucky that day but the guy who did it seemed to be really enjoying himself...so there's that.

Anyhoo, I guess the moral of the story is to be leery of any cereal that claims to be "magically" delicious. Oh, and never eat breakfast with Bear Grylls.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Wow, you know you've really reached nadir when even Ed Brown thinks you're a worthless POS!! Imagine?? The universe must be cringing in contemplation.

Actually the whole stateless thing is being tried as we speak there is a perfect working example. It is called Somalia, and I would personally like to invite Gene to go help them, he can inspire by example, for oh about 30 seconds before one of those peaceful villagers decides he is has used up enough oxygen for this turn of the wheel.

For that matter, I can't really say that I think Ghandhism worked out so very well in his home village either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Gene Chapman wrote:I think you will find that Robert Clarkson called me the American Gandhi in an article he had written.
Didn't you - not Clarkson, you - write the following, bad grammar and all: "It has been suggested by American Hindu's that I am evaluated as the possible reincarnation of Mahatma Gandhi"? So not only are you the American Gandhi, you are the actual Gandhi.

No ego problem there.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

I have interacted with city councilmen in my town on the grass quote, for example, and they get it. If you are too ignorant to see that a law of any kind has a badge and a gun and a threat of death behind it from the state, you are just too ignorant. I'm sorry to be so blunt. The one thing the leaders of the Libertarian Party get excited about in my campaign beyond everything else is my list of grievances page.

You people at Quatloos think in a small little area, temporal law. You think because you can quote reams of minutia that you have all truth. The truth is found in economics, philosophy religion and many areas, not just your little world.

I am nine classes form law school, and Tolstoy convinced me it was a false path. You're not the smart ones. You are the ones I pity because you cannot see beyond the protection of the violent state conception of life, and you ridicule the brilliant thinkers who try to free humanity from Keynesian-Marxism. When I see your petty criticisms, I do not see an intellectual; rather, I see a teenaged boy in his mother's basement trying to present yourself to be the superior of Jesus Christ, M. K. Gandhi, Dr. Noam Chomsky, Leo Tolstoy, Bob Schulz, Arron Russo, Martin Luther King Jr.'s staff, the Libertarian Party, Ron Paul and yes, Gene Chapman. Who exactly is smart enough for your holinesses to hear?

Gene

Gene
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

Do you see me calling myself the "American Gandhi," son? Clarkson did that. I simply reported that some Hindu's in Houston openly mused that I could be the reincarnation of Gandhiji from their religion's viewpoint.

Don't make something out of nothing.

Gene
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

FWIW; Clarkson is somewhat dead, so he is not available to substantiate or refute any of Gene's claims.

Thus, absent any verifiable support for this allegation, any future references to it (or any thing else from Clarkson) will be removed.

Gene: We don't have to sit here and accept anything you allege as gospel. Either substantiate your statements or they will be deleted. We will not allow totally bogus remarks to remain here to the detriment of the casual reader.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

And my grammar is fine. I was a strong "B" student in English Comp. at Baylor, and Dr. Chinn thought very well of my grammar. You are the limited one. When we grow beyond the constructs of the college class room, we are expected to expand our grammar to unconventional areas.

"The function of language is to communicate ideas . . . " -- Dr. Chinn. I do that very well. Has Dr. Chomsky emailed you lately? Do you have my CV? Grow up kid.

Gene
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

Unsustained allegations? It's on the WWW! It's on Clarkson's Patriot website! It's still there! It's the only mention of me as the American Gandhi anywhere. That's like saying because the AP wrote a story on me that we can't use it because the author is dead! You people are idiots. It's archived!

Gene
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gene Chapman wrote:I have interacted with city councilmen in my town on the grass quote, for example, and they get it. If you are too ignorant to see that a law of any kind has a badge and a gun and a threat of death behind it from the state, you are just too ignorant. I'm sorry to be so blunt. The one thing the leaders of the Libertarian Party get excited about in my campaign beyond everything else is my list of grievances page.

Prove your allegation about your interactions with the city councilmen. Show us how death is the penalty for having a lawn where the grass is too long.

You people at Quatloos think in a small little area, temporal law.

We deal in the law under which we all live; and we deal with law which has held up in court. In the legal world, THAT is truth -- not your airy ramblings about economics, philosophy religion [sic].

You think because you can quote reams of minutia that you have all truth. The truth is found in economics, philosophy religion and many areas, not just your little world.

I am nine classes form law school, and Tolstoy convinced me it was a false path. You're not the smart ones. You are the ones I pity because you cannot see beyond the protection of the violent state conception of life, and you ridicule the brilliant thinkers who try to free humanity from Keynesian-Marxism. When I see your petty criticisms, I do not see an intellectual; rather, I see a teenaged boy in his mother's basement trying to present yourself to be the superior of Jesus Christ, M. K. Gandhi, Dr. Noam Chomsky, Leo Tolstoy, Bob Schulz, Arron Russo, Martin Luther King Jr.'s staff, the Libertarian Party, Ron Paul and yes, Gene Chapman. Who exactly is smart enough for your holinesses to hear?

Gene

Gene
Certainly, not you. And, your assertion about the need to "expand our grammar to unconventional areas is a hoot. Good grammar is essential to "communicate ideas" -- otherwise, as in your case, it's hard to understand just what you are trying to assert. Finally, if you believe that, because something is on the WWW, an allegation is sustained, I have a great deal for you involving a perpetual energy machine.