Gene Chapman returns

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: Gene Chapman returns

Post by AndyK »

Gene Chapman wrote:I have interacted with city councilmen in my town on the grass would you care to explain what that means quote, for example, and they get it. If you are too ignorant to see that a law of any kind has a badge and a gun and a threat of death behind it Please cite something specific to substantiate your 'threat of death' allegation. For example, how does violating a speed limit automatically invoke a death penalty? Aren't you (AGAIN) hyper-exaggerating in an attempt to make some kind of point? from the state, you are just too ignorant. I'm sorry to be so blunt. The one thing the leaders of the Libertarian Party get excited about in my campaign beyond everything else is my list of grievances page. Please provisde some substantiation to your claim that the leaders of the Libertarian party are excited about your campaign, or at least that they are aware that you exist.

You people at Quatloos think in a small little area, temporal law. You think because you can quote reams of minutia that you have all truth. The truth is found in economics, philosophy religion and many areas, not just your little world.

I am nine classes form law school, and Tolstoy Oh, when did you lasy speak with Tolstoy? And what law school have you been attending? convinced me it was a false path. You're not the smart ones. You are the ones I pity because you cannot see beyond the protection of the violent state conception of life, and you ridicule the brilliant thinkers who try to free humanity from Keynesian-Marxism. When I see your petty criticisms, I do not see an intellectual; rather, I see a teenaged boy in his mother's basement trying to present yourself to be the superior of Jesus Christ, M. K. Gandhi, Dr. Noam Chomsky, Leo Tolstoy, Bob SchulzYou are referring to the moronic loser in Tax Court who insisted that that the Post Office should try to find him when he wasn't in his office? You really need to find better shining examples to cite. , Arron Russo, Martin Luther King Jr.'s staff, the Libertarian Party, Ron Paul and yes, Gene Chapman. Who exactly is smart enough for your holinesses to hear?

Gene

Gene
Gene:

Perhaps now might be a good time for you to step bck, take a couople of deep breaths, and reconsider what you can actually accomplish.

Is it seriously the waste of your time and resources to embark on yet another Quixotic crusade which is predestined to accomplish absolutely nothing?

You are a single, unheard voice crying in the wilderness. Even if you shout louder and longer, you will remain unheard.

Stop wasting your time.

Get a life.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

Gene Chapman wrote:Unsustained allegations? It's on the WWW! It's on Clarkson's Patriot website! It's still there! It's the only mention of me as the American Gandhi anywhere. That's like saying because the AP wrote a story on me that we can't use it because the author is dead! You people are idiots. It's archived!

Gene
You are correct. There is a reference to you on that website as the "self-described American Ghandi"

Somaeone quoting your own description of yourself doesn't cut the mustard. Sorry.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Gene Chapman wrote:Do you see me calling myself the "American Gandhi," son?
Well yes, I did, son. "I have been termed 'The American Gandhi' by some." You would sign entries on your blog "Gene Chapman, 'The American Gandhi'", such as here. I'm sure there are more.
Don't make something out of nothing.
An interesting perspective on replying to your posts.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

"I am nine classes form law school, and Tolstoy 'Oh, when did you lasy speak with Tolstoy? And what law school have you been attending?' convinced me it was a false path."

Do you see me claiming to have attended a law school? I'm nine classes from law school.

Do you think a man who has been dead over 100 years and I are speaking or that I would claim such absurdity? You are the absurdity, and I'm done talking to a child. These are just two examples of your ineptness to dialogue with me. I'm out of here.

Gene Chapman
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gene Chapman wrote:"I am nine classes form law school, and Tolstoy 'Oh, when did you lasy speak with Tolstoy? And what law school have you been attending?' convinced me it was a false path."

Do you see me claiming to have attended a law school? I'm nine classes from law school.

Do you think a man who has been dead over 100 years and I are speaking or that I would claim such absurdity? You are the absurdity, and I'm done talking to a child. These are just two examples of your ineptness to dialogue with me. I'm out of here.

Ah, yes. Another Drive-By Troll who comes here and tries to spout nonsense to people who are skilled at recognizing it, is now taking his ball and going away mad because everyone isn't absolutely enthralled by his (ahem) "wisdom".

Gene Chapman
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I remember one summer when my lawnmower broke. The grass got a couple of feet high before I got the mower fixed. The state never showed up with badge and gun and threatened to shoot me for not mowing my grass.

This is why, Gene, why people can't take you seriously. Your "philosophy" never meets the reality of the world, it is based on exaggerated nonsense.

And by the way, it's not just the regulars here at Quatloos that claim you have an oversized ego. I distincly remember reading about a woman who posted her experiences with you when you stayed at her family's home. She stated you were a very self-centered person, didn't seem to think that you should contribute to cleaning and washing up in gratitude for them opening up their home to you, and that all you seemed to be concerned with was when the next meal was served and that the portions should be larger.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

The Observer wrote:I remember one summer when my lawnmower broke. The grass got a couple of feet high before I got the mower fixed. The state never showed up with badge and gun and threatened to shoot me for not mowing my grass.

This is why, Gene, why people can't take you seriously. Your "philosophy" never meets the reality of the world, it is based on exaggerated nonsense.

And by the way, it's not just the regulars here at Quatloos that claim you have an oversized ego. I distincly remember reading about a woman who posted her experiences with you when you stayed at her family's home. She stated you were a very self-centered person, didn't seem to think that you should contribute to cleaning and washing up in gratitude for them opening up their home to you, and that all you seemed to be concerned with was when the next meal was served and that the portions should be larger.
Was that during his death fast, durintg which he actually gained weignt?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:I remember one summer when my lawnmower broke. The grass got a couple of feet high before I got the mower fixed. The state never showed up with badge and gun and threatened to shoot me for not mowing my grass.
In a small town I spend a considerable amount of time in, the safety inspector also happens to be the chief of police and for lack of desire to change, he has a bad habit of doing his safety inspector job while wearing his police garb. This means that it is entirely possible for someone with a gun and badge to pull up in a cruiser and tell you to mow your lawn because it's a fire hazard and that you'll be cited if you don't.

MOW OR DIE!! MOW OR DIE!! DEATH BY PAPERCUT!!!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote: This means that it is entirely possible for someone with a gun and badge to pull up in a cruiser and tell you to mow your lawn because it's a fire hazard and that you'll be cited if you don't.
Yes, and I would have ignored his nonsense if that is where Gene drew the line. But Gene took it to another level, claiming that the state would threaten to kill me because I failed to cut the grass.
AndyK wrote:Was that during his death fast, durintg which he actually gained weignt?
Not sure, for some unknown reason I fail to keep written chronicles of these types of escapades. It could have been at the time he was attempting to bring down a curse on the IRS office by dressing in sackcloth and covering himself in ashes.
Gene Chapman wrote:I'm out of here.
Wow, did Gene just do a ragequit?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

The Observer wrote:[It could have been at the time he was attempting to bring down a curse on the IRS office by dressing in sackcloth and covering himself in ashes.
I was working at the IRS Headquarters when Gene pulled his Ghandi routine on top of the steam line vent in front of the building. (It's the concrete 'pedestal' on which he is standing, in front of the IRS sign.

First, despite all of his self-percieved importance, he drew absolutely no notice there aside from some tourists who photographed him or photographed themselves with him. Aside from that, no one (including TIGTA, Inspection, FBI and FPS) payed any atention to him.

However, I did manage to get a few minutes with him (in between his orating to the tourists) while we were on our lunch breaks [Aside: for someone on a death fast and seeking a self-immolation permit fron the District, Gene's lunch breaks lasted significantly longer than did mine.]

Gene is a pleasant, fairly charming man. Although his theories regarding law and taxation are relevant only on Planet Gene, he still carried out a fairly rational conversation -- up to the point when specific issues of law were raised. At that point, he became fairly incoherent and stormed off to his perch upon the steam vent.
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

Gene and Larkin Rose should get together as running mates.
Imagine the fun! :D
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gene Chapman wrote: I'm nine classes from law school.
I think I can justifiably interpret that as "I got as far as 8th grade".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by LPC »

Gene Chapman wrote:What I have in mind is to replace the current state conception of life with Gandhiji's "village republic" concept. It's a kind of Quaker democracy of a few hundred people in a community in absolute equality in vote, etc.
As an actual practicing Quaker, I have to say that I don't know what the hell you are talking about, because I know of no such thing as "Quaker democracy."

In what we call "Quaker process," there is no voting. None. Instead, there is a search for what we call a "sense of the Meeting," which often looks like unanimity, but is somewhat more nuanced than that. But it is possible for the objections of one person to prevent a decision on an issue.

More importantly, Quaker process is a spiritual practice that could not possibly work in the secular world, and I've never heard of any Quaker suggesting that it should. Decisions on things like roads and sewers are made by a majority vote, and that's the way it should be.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

The outcome of Gene's election should be entertaining.
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

I'll have to concede that I do see my post saying "The American Gandhi." What do you know? I guess I am "The American Gandhi" then.:-)

If any adults want to reach me, I'm at gkchapman2012@hotmail.com and my web site is ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com. I'd love to explore Quaker theology.

I'm not really into watching my character assassination here, guys. You understand.

Gene
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gene Chapman wrote:I'll have to concede that I do see my post saying "The American Gandhi." What do you know? I guess I am "The American Gandhi" then.:-)

If any adults want to reach me, I'm at gkchapman2012@hotmail.com and my web site is ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com. I'd love to explore Quaker theology.

I'm not really into watching my character assassination here, guys. You understand.

Gene
It's more like "character suicide", Gene.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

New point to add to our Universal Dictionary:

Direct quotes from a person's historial statements and fact-based (with validation) objection to incorrect remarks = character assassination

It's interesting, but not in the least bit surprising, that Gene neglects to admit or correct any factual errors on his part.

I'm sure that (if he ever gets above the static level on the radar) various election watchers and commentators will be interested to receive exact copies of his remarks -- all the way back to the 1990's.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Did you miss the memo, Gene told us he was perfect and never made any errors, so why should we be bringing up all those nasty old facts to spoil things?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

Gene Chapman

September 7, 2013

Congressman Michael Burgess
1660 South Stemmons Freeway, Ste. 230
Lewisville, Texas 75067

Dear Congressman Burgess:

This letter is to request a Congressional examination of a possible abuse of power and use of federal tax dollars by the Internal Revenue Service, funding an Internet-based character assignation organization targeting Tea Party Republicans, Libertarians, Tax Honesty, Slave Freedom, Freedom Movement, Christians and Gandhians, to name a few. The name of this organization is Quatloos.com.

For several years, I've been following their activities here and there, noting several problematic dynamics of the Quatloos organization.

1) They, from time-to-time, indicate that they either are or were IRS employees on their postings. One of them (AndyK) noted just yesterday that he met me while employed at the Main IRS Building in Washington, D. C. and spoke with me during some of my protesting at the IRS Headquartes Building there, almost a decade ago. Clearly, I am being stalked on the Internet for about a decade, now.

2) They had a posted cocktail party at a local Washington D. C. hotel about a year ago, as I remember, telling all that they are concentrated in our nation's capital.

3) They have a file on citizens they target for character assassination. When I went online to interact with AndyK, I found that this person had exhaustive knowledge of every perceived error of my life at hand from over ten years. (I disagree with the proposition that these were errors, but that is a discussion for another venue.)

4) Internet Bullying: They redirect to personal attacks on the most mundane interactions. For example, I wrote at one point about deciding not to peruse law school: "Tolstoy taught me that . . . ," and his reply was not rational. Andy K responded with a question about whether I had ever had a conversation with Tolstoy in a kind of rope-a-dope fashion, designed to frustrate my attempt to get to the facts of our exchange. Tolstoy has been dead over 100 years, Congressman Burgess. AndyK was trying to make everything in our Internet interaction an assault on my character and education. He was not trying to get to the root of a problem; rather, he was trying to bring down people who do not agree with the taxation of labor, as an IRS employee (former or current).

5) The Quatloos website is too slick. For a bunch of off duty IRS employees, drinking beer and attacking political and religious opponents of the personal income tax, it's just a little to professionally done to think it's not organized by government.

6) And who the hell organizes people from work to sit around after work thinking up ways off the clock to assassinate the characters of citizens, who are simply trying to gain redress of grievance from their supposed servant government?

Something stinks in D. C., Congressman Burgess, and I say it's an IRS funded hit squad on the characters of citizens trying to bring their government under control. I look forward to testifying and helping to bring this out of control IRS funded subsidiary under the control of We the People.

Most respectfully,

Gene Chapman
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

Please forgive me for the oversight of calling myself "The American Gandhi." In the future, please refer to me as "Your Holiness The American Gandhi."

Gene