Gene Chapman returns

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Gene Chapman

Re: Gene Chapman returns

Post by Gene Chapman »

So let's get past the introductions. If you were trying to design a civilization based on Truth and non-violence, how would you all proceed?

Gene
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

From Gene Chapman's resume:
Education:

BAAS -- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences, University of North Texas, Denton, Texas (2011-2012--nine classes to go).
Concentrations: Art, Sociology and Philosophy/ Religion
Career Specialization: Economics (Pre-Law)
In other words, I take it, you don't actually have a Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences degree. You have "nine classes to go." You didn't finish?
Major: Law, Concentration: Philosophy, Baylor University, Waco, Texas (1992-1993).
You majored in law at Baylor? Without first obtaining a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university? But no degree? You didn't finish?
Major: Pre-Med/ Biology, Concentration: Psychology, Dallas Baptist University, Dallas, Texas (1991-1992).
No degree? You didn't finish?
[Tested "genius level" (their words) in foresight (the ability to project out future probabilities) and music; gifted in ideaphoria (brainstorming/ rapid flow of ideas) and analytical reasoning (organization of ideas and information logically and quickly). ]
Yeah, right.
Major: Biblical Theology, Tabernacle Baptist Bible College, Greenville, South Carolina (1985-1986).
No degree? You didn't finish?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

"Interesting!

I believe that when you first made that claim ElfNinosMom (one of your favorite people) followed up on it. She contacted the FBI authorities in charge of the situation at Waco. In a word, they your claim was a flat-out lie. If you'd like, I can go to the Internet WayBack machine to recover copies of that conversation OR I can submit a simple FOIA request to the FBI regarding your alleged involvement in the Waco situation.

In either case, I'd be happy to forward that information to your Congressman as a little background on your veracity and memory.

By the way, weren't you involuntarily committed for psychiatric evaluation around the time of your one-man march on Washington in your RV with the leaky propane tank?

See, Gene, some of us do have good memories and don't have any interest in warping the truth.

We look forward to hearing from your Congressman."

Gene's reply: Please feel free to do what you wish. If you see my claims change, you let me know.

The propane tank was filled by the Greenville police. When I bought the RV in 2000, I tested the tank, and it was bone dry. They were trying to make the federal agents happy by planting propane in the tank to the brim after the fact. You'll believe what you want, but it one reason I cannot quit my work. The government operates with impunity against Truth. Arun Gandhi told me to expect such, and he was correct.

Gene
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

What would I do with a bachelor's degree? I have an associates, and it got me $36,000 in debt, and I hate the heat of welding. I got a Motion Picture diploma that isn't worth the paper it's written on, and I'm too old to start motion picture work anyway (It's a kids game).

Tolstoy's writings tell me that law school lacks moral credibility for one on a Gandhian path. I'm not a Calculus III guy, so being an economist is not a real option.

I like The History of Economic Thought master's and Ph. D. path at Verderbilt, but I'm 47 and not rich.

I've been pitched a Sociology master's and Ph. D. path, but it doesn't entice me to be a sociologist.

Your ideas?

Gene
Last edited by Gene Chapman on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

Sorry, "Kid's game."

Gene
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

So let's get past the introductions. If you were trying to design a civilization based on Truth and non-violence, how would you all proceed?

Gene
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Gene

We're not interested in "seeing if your claims change."

We ARE interested -- as advocates and fact-checkers for the voters who might have the opportunity to vote for (chortle) or against you -- in having you change them to reflect the actual facts of the incidents which occurred -- or (such as in the case of Waco) did not occur.

And why isn't your stay in the mental health evaluation unit mentioned in your CV? Are you ashamed that you seemed to be a serious risk to yourself and others at one time?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Gene Chapman wrote:So let's get past the introductions. If you were trying to design a civilization based on Truth and non-violence, how would you all proceed?

Gene

That isn't the purpose we came here for, and I don't particularly feel like writing you a utopia story, gratis.

And yet you keep repeating your dumb question. You do know the definition of insanity?
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

"And why isn't your stay in the mental health evaluation unit mentioned in your CV? Are you ashamed that you seemed to be a serious risk to yourself and others at one time?"

They didn't tell me I was supposed to put my hospital time on a CV.;-) The fact is that I was only diagnosed with being depressed for over two years from my long fight with the IRS. Promote the Truth all you want. It's the errors you people promote I'm concerned about.

Gene
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

Come on, yall are the great wise ones of the universe.

Gene
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Gene Chapman wrote:Come on, yall are the great wise ones of the universe.

Gene
Come on, Gene, you're the great wise one of the universe. Let's get past the introductions. If you were trying to psychoanalyze Gene Chapman, how would you proceed?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Gene

Just remember that the questions we'asking and the issues we're aising are TRIVIAL compaed to what you' face if your campaign for the Texas Governor's Office ever gets off the ground.

Your opponents and the media will dig into every aspect of your life and spin the facts to be in the most favorable light for THEM.

Although your desire for an idyllic, utopian society might be admirable, it has two glaring major flaws.

First, you are dealing with people, not all of whom share your enlightenment. There will be an immense amount of resistance.

Second, even assuming that you are able to establish your little paradise on earth, the big bully next door (next county, next state, next country) is going to stroll in and take it. Why do you think there are police forces and armies? Are murderers, child molesters, thieves of property, rapists, etc just going to vanish?

Perhaps you should step back and evaluate if this latest pipe dream of yours is worth the effort and expense which it will require of you.

Mahatma's theories and practices only worked in India because the British were to polite to just kill him and all his followers. That situation doesn't exist anywhere today.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

If we do not seek possession, the bully next door cannot steal. I see your points, but I think the world is on a path of destruction, and only an enlightenment will save it.

I'm sure I'm in for quite harsh treatment, but my conscience will not let me hide.

Gene
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gene Chapman wrote:If we do not seek possession, the bully next door cannot steal. I see your points, but I think the world is on a path of destruction, and only an enlightenment will save it.

I'm sure I'm in for quite harsh treatment, but my conscience will not let me hide.

Gene
Considering you posed the same question FOUR times, and at least twice were told that Quatloos is NOT designed as a forum for debating such issues, you well deserve any "harsh treatment" which you receive here.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Gene Chapman wrote:I'd love to explore Quaker theology.
I received an email with a similar message.

I'm actually not sure if there is a such a thing as "Quaker theology." Quakers are non-credal, which means that we have no agreed-upon statement of faith or "theology." There are Quakers who are fundamentalist, and others who identify as agnostic. It's a mixed bag.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Gene Chapman wrote:Come on, yall are the great wise ones of the universe.

Are we required to include human beings in the design?

I mean, if we're working for Truth and non-violence, it's much more difficult if there are human beings involved. See, e.g., the Bible.

(I feel like I'm talking to an infant. Like, yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. And yes, Gene Chapman, there is violence in the world.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

Yes, that was my email. So Quakers have no creed? Tell me more about this non-democracy aspect, please?

Gene
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

"Are we required to include human beings in the design?"

People/ over population is a problem. I took a Sociology class in 2012 that explored the growing global population problem. Monsanto's seed issue is evidence of the market responding to the reality of overpopulation. We found in researching India that educating people to the problem gave the best solution to overpopulation. Once people understood that having large families directly impacted everything in the world in a negative way, the people chose to lower family sizes. The was no badge and gun threatening people, and the people began to work the issue in a free market mindset. It was a very Gandhian solution that is still gaining momentum.

I believe all problems can be addressed in that way. However, it takes Quaker patience to let everyone at the table of ideas get their concerns heard. That's why I use Quaker Democracy in the way I do, though I'm sure I'm not schooled well enough to use Quaker correctly yet.

Gene
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Gene Chapman wrote:People/ over population is a problem. I took a Sociology class in 2012 that explored the growing global population problem. Monsanto's seed issue is evidence of the market responding to the reality of overpopulation. We found in researching India that educating people to the problem gave the best solution to overpopulation. Once people understood that having large families directly impacted everything in the world in a negative way, the people chose to lower family sizes.
I take issue with that. My understanding is that, with increasing wealth, families have fewer children. There is no evidence that ecology has anything to do with it.

I suppose things could be different in India. In China, the "one child per family" law is considered to be the dominant influence in reducing population increase.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

I'd have to see evidence to support the one child policy being the mover. My understanding from class is that imposition of law was creating an overpopulation of males without sexual outlet and resulting conflict within the culture. When the laws were relaxed, people began to operate on education alone, and it's supposed to be working better, the Gandhian way.

Off to work.

Gene