True Freeman / Freeman 317 / Tyra Moore

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: True Freeman / Freeman 317 / Tyra Moore

Post by wserra »

Never mind, I found it. State of Indiana v. Tyra J. Moore, case 49D25-2208-F6-022598, Marion Superior Court, charge 35-45-2-1(a)(2)/F6: Intimidation: Threat to commit a forcible felony. The charge is a "felony 6", which per Indiana law carries a sentence of between 6 months and 2.5 years. The docket does not make clear who the victim is, or any more details than the above about the charge. Pretrial conference scheduled for November 9.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
AtomkiLLa 0nE
Swabby
Swabby
Location: "Always alive the ether of the digital 1's and 0's".

Post by AtomkiLLa 0nE »

"You've alluded to that a couple of times, without any further details. Please provide them. Court? Location? Docket/indictment number?".

Now regarding the particulars of the active and pending True Freeman case, i am as you can clearly see from my various post's a person who takes a very keen interest of the actions of Tyra Jamelle Moore on YouTube. And i have been following him since 2015. But i take a view which is based on an overall view and do not cite detail's, as i leave that work to the relevant parties.

However if you really require an extensive and detailed breakdown of Tyra's current case i urge you to watch and study the videos of the following YouTuber named D. RIZZO who is has wealth of detailed information regarding Tyra and his history on YouTube. (This is his YouTube channel link)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQQrux ... XxMvNfyfoQ

What you are specifically asking is an area which i see no reason to give details, as i see myself as a person who writes in general the ongoing saga of TRUE FREEMAN as i see it from my lens.
If you go to YouTube and lookup Tyra's own channel which is entitled "Facts Law & Evidence", you can see from his uploads and livestreams that what i write is not hyperbole or embellishment of the current situation. His work speaks for itself and i need not further clarify said situation.

"I have nothing to declare but my genius". OSCAR WILDE
wserra

Post by wserra »

AtomkiLLa 0nE wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:31 pmHowever if you really require an extensive and detailed breakdown of Tyra's current case i urge you to watch and study the videos of the following YouTuber named D. RIZZO
Thanks, but I prefer court records.
- David Hume
AtomkiLLa 0nE
Swabby
Swabby

Post by AtomkiLLa 0nE »

I see from which point of view you are coming from and it is admirable, but i follow and write of Tyra Jamelle Moore from a historical YouTube platform standpoint.

NOTE:- D. Rizzo and his content should not be over looked in any way as he himself cites, locations, dates, times, legal details and the most current up to date content regarding the legalities concerning Tyra in his videos.
wserra

Post by wserra »

AtomkiLLa 0nE wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:40 pma historical YouTube
An oxymoron if I ever saw one.
- David Hume
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

AtomkiLLa 0nE wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:31 pm However if you really require an extensive and detailed breakdown of Tyra's current case i urge you to watch and study the videos of the following YouTuber named D. RIZZO who is has wealth of detailed information regarding Tyra and his history on YouTube. (This is his YouTube channel link)
I've not been here as long some of the others, but it is customary to publish citations of cases and official information on the forum. This keeps a thread self-consistent over the years. Other sites, Facebook posts and You Tube videos may be deleted or set to private rendering the comments here nonsensical to future visitors.

It's why when I do post information contained on other sites, I always try to post enough context and text so that people can work out the details from the posts here alone.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AtomkiLLa 0nE
Swabby
Swabby

Post by AtomkiLLa 0nE »

An oxymoron if I ever saw one.

There is no need to hate and or admonish another person's work, just because you don't agree with their methodology. In the company of your peers it makes you look weak. !
AtomkiLLa 0nE
Swabby
Swabby

Post by AtomkiLLa 0nE »

I've not been here as long some of the others, but it is customary to publish citations of cases and official information on the forum. This keeps a thread self-consistent over the years. Other sites, Facebook posts and You Tube videos may be deleted or set to private rendering the comments here nonsensical to future visitors.

It's why when I do post information contained on other sites, I always try to post enough context and text so that people can work out the details from the posts here alone.

Thank you for your excellent and constructive feedback regarding my posts.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AtomkiLLa 0nE wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:52 pm An oxymoron if I ever saw one.

There is no need to hate and or admonish another person's work, just because you don't agree with their methodology. In the company of your peers it makes you look weak. !
We do not "hate" your work; but we reject it, and admonish you, because your "methodology" is legally meaningless. Many of us have law degrees; and we know what does and does not work when it comes to legal arguments. YouTube videos and Facebook posts are legally meaningless; so your "methodology" of relying on them to support your arguments is, to be charitable, misplaced. As Owl points out, "it is customary to publish citations of cases and official information on the forum." I should add that those case citations should pertain to the holding in a case, because over my years here, I have seen many people try to "mine" case law for congenial phrases which often have no relevance to the question being discussed.

I have much better things to do than watch Tyra's videos or read Tyra's posts. I am only interested in the legal arguments in the documents filed by Tyra or Tyra's counsel.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AtomkiLLa 0nE
Swabby
Swabby

Post by AtomkiLLa 0nE »

We do not "hate" your work; but we reject it, and admonish you, because your "methodology" is legally meaningless. Many of us have law degrees; and we know what does and does not work when it comes to legal arguments. YouTube videos and Facebook posts are legally meaningless; so your "methodology" of relying on them to support your arguments is, to be charitable, misplaced. As Owl points out, "it is customary to publish citations of cases and official information on the forum." I should add that those case citations should pertain to the holding in a case, because over my years here, I have seen many people try to "mine" case law for congenial phrases which often have no relevance to the question being discussed.

I have much better things to do than watch Tyra's videos or read Tyra's posts. I am only interested in the legal arguments in the documents filed by Tyra or Tyra's counsel.

Regarding your rather humorous comment's of my post / posts i say the following which should suffice this matter, i am not here to cite any law based detail's in regard's to Tyra Jamelle Moore. I am a u.k. citizen and live in England therefore u.s. law is not what i'm here to comment on, even though i am very well aware of the specific nature of this forum.
I am merely here in this forum in my humble capacity to give my perspective concerning Tyra's current actions on his channel, anyone following this man knows what i write about is truthful as his own work testifies, and i have been following his work on YouTube since 2015 therefore anyone who has any inkling as to who this man is for example a fellow person in this thread named "Jeffery".
His post's are in the same vein as my post's but mine are more updated and are more recent.

I have never claimed nor given any hint that i practice law or am a legal expert or scholar, or have any aspirations in my posts that i wish to be recognised as an individual with a legal background in either u.k. or u.s. law.
I hope this clarification by myself brings this matter to an end, which in my estimation is now bordering on a Greek tragedy.

And i have intentionally looked past your patronising and rather sarcastic comments, which are not worthy of a comprehensive retort.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"I have never claimed nor given any hint that i practice law or am a legal expert or scholar, or have any aspirations in my posts that i wish to be recognised as an individual with a legal background in either u.k. or u.s. law."

Ain't it the truth! You say that "u.s." law is not what you are here to comment on; but if you are talking about a matter under US jurisdiction, US law, and not UK law, is what you must discuss. You are dabbling in an area far beyond your ability to comprehend.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AtomkiLLa 0nE
Swabby
Swabby

Post by AtomkiLLa 0nE »

One does not "dabble" in this area my words are clear concise and to the point. If you are interested in my post's / comment's please by all means read them if you care for them.

However if you dislike my post's I suggest you intentionally bypass them as i care for you not one iota. !
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AtomkiLLa 0nE wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:03 pm One does not "dabble" in this area my words are clear concise and to the point. If you are interested in my post's / comment's please by all means read them if you care for them.

However if you dislike my post's I suggest you intentionally bypass them as i care for you not one iota. !
And yet, you ARE "dabbling." Your words may be "clear concise and to the point;" but they say nothing of value, especially legal value. You are dipping your pinky toe into a pool of knowledge in which most of us are expert swimmers. Give up, lest you embarrass yourself further.
AtomkiLLa 0nE
Swabby
Swabby

Post by AtomkiLLa 0nE »

Give up, lest you embarrass yourself further.

"Young man i laughed so hard, i almost spit out my tea and crumpet's". !
wserra

Post by wserra »

OK, enough please. To the extent that I started this by making a comment about the phrase "historical youtube", I apologize. I meant to reflect on the idea of basing any serious conversation on a youtube video, not as a dig at AtomkiLLa 0nE.
- David Hume
AtomkiLLa 0nE
Swabby
Swabby

Post by AtomkiLLa 0nE »

OK, enough please. To the extent that I started this by making a comment about the phrase "historical youtube", I apologize. I meant to reflect on the idea of basing any serious conversation on a youtube video, not as a dig at AtomkiLLa 0nE

"I in turn apologise to you as well, if i have insulted or offended you by keeping this going for no real reason of substance".
AtomkiLLa 0nE
Swabby
Swabby

Post by AtomkiLLa 0nE »

My o' my how the past never ever seems to leave our Tyra Moore, even through everything he's been involved with recently. Now it look's as if the old Tyra is talking about issues from the past namely Tommy Sotomayor. I just like everyone else thought Tommy was gone he came back then during a livestream his most recent channel got taken down in real time unceremoniously, how so immensely embarrassing for Tommy on his valiant return. However for Tyra this was pure unadulterated fodder that he loves for his platform, since he has been trying to show The Black Sector the evil's of Tommy for the better part of almost 10 years which is no small feat in itself.

Tyra in his own meticulous way broke down a very recent video of Tommy's and to say it was hilarious hearing the old Tyra bring his hate out again 10 years later for Tommy, it was like being in The Twilight Zone, for me i understand why Tyra had to talk about Tommy but i say why give him any energy or space on his platform in 2022. Tyra has more important matters to attend to. But we all know Tyra is going to be his hard headed self, then so be it.
What the future hold's for Tyra is anybody's guess with an active trial looming over his head, his gun being taken away, his home being swatted by Indy P.D., being arrested twice in one day, taken to jail, bodycam footage making its way to YouTube, officers raiding his home and thusly being arrested.
What an eventful couple of week's indeed i'm sure nobody in The Black Sector has ever come close to being in the same predicament as Tyra. As his YouTube life / persona bleed's into his reality and his world comes crashing down around him.

Fans and haters of True Freeman wait to see what the future hold's for him, and if indeed this is the final nail in the coffin of True Freeman "The man, the myth, the legend".
wserra

Post by wserra »

Pretrial conference scheduled for Nov 9 rescheduled to January 4, 2023, Marion Superior Court. No further info available online.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Pretrial conference rescheduled to February 22. Last week, Moore filed two notices for depositions. I can't speak to Indiana law, but most states only allow such depositions in extremely limited circumstances in criminal cases.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

The court held the February 22 conference, and has scheduled a "Final PreTrial Hearing/Conference" for April 5. How final is "Final"? I have no idea.
- David Hume