Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by Jeffrey »

Thought That keeps popping up to me is that we’ve discussed more prolific sovcits elsewhere that go under the radar of the justice system yet Williams somehow manages to get slammed with every possible penalty.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If I were to try and put a name to it, the fact that he has a VERY big mouth and blows his own horn a lot, plus isn't in the least subtle, makes a point of bringing himself to the attention of the authorities, and doesn't keep his hands clean like a lot of the others, would probably explain most of it. He does not comprehend the concept of LOW PROFILE. That and he's just really really dumb.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Also, he violated a BIG rule : Don't mess with the Bar Association.

They have laws and real lawyers on their side.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The fake plates on his car, the get out of jail free paperwork he presents when he gets pulled over, etc... watch a video of him being traffic stopped, he practically begs to be taken to jail, if not beaten before you get me there...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Gregg wrote:The fake plates on his car, the get out of jail free paperwork he presents when he gets pulled over, etc... watch a video of him being traffic stopped, he practically begs to be taken to jail, if not beaten before you get me there...
One of the things that Williams does that others don't is that he not only talks a good game about all his pretend "private attorney general" super powers, but he also routinely hauled around handcuffs, ID cards, badges, and all sorts of other paraphernalia. I'd think that would run up the score on the "harmless nutter or dangerous sociopath" inventory that cops make when they stop people.

Also, wasn't Williams claiming some sort of extraordinary firearms privileges back in the day before he was convicted in Florida in 2016? Gun-related nonsense ought to really help the law presume the worst about him. My memory is rather hazy on that one, so I could well be wrong.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Unfortunately Anthony Troy Williams is not a "harmless nutter". In Hawaii (and elsewhere) desperate people trusted him to save their homes from foreclosure and he did nothing that was effective, but he may have cheated them out of their last few dollars. He left a trail of misery, while he paraded around like ... (I promised myself I wouldn't mention a certain prominent person here). He also made a point of carrying around a fake (but very convincing) badge, and sometimes a gun - possibly a nonworking replica, and very real handcuffs, and was not the least bashful about displaying them, which must have coerced some people into giving him more than he could rightfully take. He even started up, with an impressive website, a make-believe "Common Law Office of the United States" (the website made it look as well-furnished and prosperous as a Wall Street law firm), with accomplices (none of them lawyers) to expand his frauds. (And when he was in jail it appears that his colleagues simply cut him out of partnership, failed to a man to come to his aid, wouldn't even help by typing his wretched pleadings! And assuredly ceased to share the loot with him, for which he has tried suing them, with clownish pleadings back and forth.)

Like too many conmen, he aimed at people who were financially on the ropes, worked on their desperation, and made off with their last few dollars so they were truly ruined for having met him.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

fortinbras wrote:Unfortunately Anthony Troy Williams is not a "harmless nutter". In Hawaii (and elsewhere) desperate people trusted him to save their homes from foreclosure and he did nothing that was effective, but he may have cheated them out of their last few dollars.

Like too many conmen, he aimed at people who were financially on the ropes, worked on their desperation, and made off with their last few dollars so they were truly ruined for having met him.
Exactly right. That was my point: he moved the needle away from the default setting of "harmless nutter" when he interacted with law enforcement and with the general public, with the result that he got what he deserved, to a much greater degree than all the other frauds out there.

Most of these idiots are small-time grifters, who pick up a couple hundred here and a couple hundred there. Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf's love slaves from the OPPT caper are examples; they may have given more than prudent but few, if any, lost their houses.

Cops have to assess people pretty quickly: are they nutters or are they a threat. It seems like, in this climate, cops are going to start assessing people like Williams as a bona fide threat more often than they conclude he's mostly harmless. We're already seeing this with SovCit traffic stops -- as the word gets out, you see more cops calling for backup immediately, rather than letting things escalate, as lots of those YouTube videos of SovCits getting pwned show. Net result: in 2018, we may see more SovCits getting shot by cops, regardless of skin color. Incidentally, the fact that a black guy like Williams didn't get shot when stopped on multiple occasions with all that paraphernalia and with that verbal barrage is remarkable.
notorial dissent

Williams is anything but "cute" or "harmless". He preys on people who can least afford his "help" and I would suspect that in each and every case his "help" was devastating and personally and financially destructive.

He comes across as a clown when you just take him out of context, but if you look at the whole picture he is anything but.

I really hope that the Feds do a good job on this prosecution and get him convicted on all counts and that the judge has no sense of humor and hands out the maximum sentence, as he so richly deserves.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Most of these idiots are small-time grifters, who pick up a couple hundred here and a couple hundred there. Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf's love slaves from the OPPT caper are examples; they may have given more than prudent but few, if any, lost their houses.
Back when Heather's answer was to
Step 1, quit paying your debt
Step 2, When your creditors send letters send them these "Courtesy Notices" and ignore them...
all the way down to
Step X, When they come to evict you, take your car etc... Tell them its a crime against humanity and my lawyer Heather is going to sue you so bad that the space people are going to lock you up on a prison planet....

There were more than a few, maybe a few dozen, who followed her advice all the way to homeless. Hell, some of the drones in Morocco were people who had lost everything because Heather told them too, and they followed her halfway around the world because free energy was the next big thing she was promising to save them. The only difference between Heather and Jim Jones is a barrel of Kool Aid and Dixie Cups.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

Absolutely! Short of losing a family member or loved one, losing one's home is likely the most devastating thing a person could suffer. Anthony Williams is a slimy creep and needs to be locked away, I can only hope that fortune would have it, a family member of one who lost their home shares his prison domicile and dispenses some prison yard justice.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Long time lurker, first time poster.

It seems Mr. Williams is still up to his old "private attorney general" stuff even while in federal detention.

http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy- ... _120_0.pdf

I downloaded everything I could from PACER and left it here:
http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy-williams/pacer/
notorial dissent

No great surprise, if nothing else, Anthony does not seem to learn.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

ScottComstock wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster.

It seems Mr. Williams is still up to his old "private attorney general" stuff even while in federal detention.

http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy- ... _120_0.pdf

I downloaded everything I could from PACER and left it here:
http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy-williams/pacer/
These are like potato chips, you can't have just one. Nice to see him violating Judge Siegel's order by referring to himself as a private attorney general. Also nice to see him living up to his reputation as a obnoxious dickhead.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

What is abundantly clear if one gives any credence at all to some of the conditions he outlines (and I do) is that a pro-se litigant in federal custody is at a major disadvantage should the bureau decide to 'slow walk' his resource requests and communication. All the more reason these kinds of clowns should drop the legal guru facade.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:What is abundantly clear if one gives any credence at all to some of the conditions he outlines (and I do) is that a pro-se litigant in federal custody is at a major disadvantage should the bureau decide to 'slow walk' his resource requests and communication. All the more reason these kinds of clowns should drop the legal guru facade.
I haven't finished reading everything yet, but I believe he has standby counsel (or at least had it at some point). If he had a legit claim that the Feds were hampering him, why isn't standby counsel helping him jump on it.

(Apologies in advance for the "dump in a directory" approach I took; I'm trying to find some software that can index it)
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

A brief perusal and I find he's trying to game the system on postage.

He buys 1-cent stamps and when he puts one on a letter the FDC routes them back to him. He complains that only the USPS can reject mail and that he's had mail successfully delivered that way before.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

ScottComstock wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster.
Welcome to Quatloos!
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
morrand

Post by morrand »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:A brief perusal and I find he's trying to game the system on postage.

He buys 1-cent stamps and when he puts one on a letter the FDC routes them back to him. He complains that only the USPS can reject mail and that he's had mail successfully delivered that way before.
1¢ stamps? That's profligate for him; document 120-5 shows him sending certified mail (from the "Common Law Office of America") with just a box on it declaring "No Postage Necessary." Surprised he's not still doing that, and saving his pennies for more SPAM.
---
Morrand
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He does have a point, though. Mail sent with insufficient postage will be delivered "postage due" while mail sent with no postage is returned to the return address or if no return address goes into "dead letter" at the post office. Its an old trick used by protesters going back to at least the 70s.
notorial dissent

I don't think the PO does that anymore, they just return it.