Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Given the myriad of stamps and values in circulation I know I have inadvertently tried to send items and have found them back in our mailbox from time to time stamped with the "insufficient postage" alert.

It's also the reverse case; I've deliberately had to use combinations that I'm pretty sure exceed the required postage just to not have to screw around with figuring out how to hit the required amount. It's like a damned puzzle game :? .
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The US Post office has had a postage calculator on their website for years now. Really takes the guesswork out of slapping more than one stamp on something.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Prisons (and other govt offices) have (or should have) postal scales so that outgoing mail gets adequate but not wasteful postage. In any case, an inmate having his own postage stamps is a security risk (for the possibility of sneaking out unexamed mail). Some of Williams's other requisitions are for amounts of things that seem excessive for a single prisoner to keep in his cell at one time. He probably won't get the books - he'll be told that his appointed counsel will look up stuff for him, and maybe even take responsibility for mailing out his pleadings.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

I just downloaded the latest filings from PACER, which includes this doozy of a declaration. Highlights:
4. There are no high number of victims as there are no victims which was proven by the government in their own discover which did not consist of at least one complaint filed against the undersigned by any clients or consumers, who made a complaint against the government for fraud.

11. The undersigned was ready for trial BEFORE he was indicted for mail and wire fraud because the undersigned was divinely shown by Yahshua the Mahshya or Messyah that when they don't have real evidence that you have committed a crime, they charge you with mail and wire fraud and this is a proven fact that the undersigned knew the bogus charges were going to be filed against him..."

12. The undersigned didn't need discovery, nor witnesses because he has the Holy Spirit who is Yahshua, the way, the truth, and the life (John 14:6) and therefore the undersigned was and has always been prepared for trial without anything else.

19. The undersigned does not believe that [Assistant U.S. Attorney] Ronald G. Johnson is that asinine to go against the undersigned in a trial by jury knowing full well he has no evidence of mail or wire fraud being committed by the undersigned and also knowing full well that he is not intellectually capable of winning against a Private Attorney General, who is superior in knowledge and law than he could ever be, or hope to attain to be.

20. The undersigned has previously challenged jurisdiction of this court and the burden of proof is not for the court to present but the government must provide proof on the record of jurisdiction, which they have not and can not do, because there was no crime committed and therefore the court has no subject matter nor personam jurisdiction.
This trial is going to be rather interesting...(edit: clarified position of Ronald G. Johnson)
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

This trial is going to be rather interesting...
Only if you are interested in how far the bits will fly in a train wreck.

I doubt if the detailed smashing and crunching will be recorded and posted online as earlier examples of "I fought the law and the law won" we have seen from Williams.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

There is no reason to expect that this prosecution is going to go any differently than the previous ones. I do feel sorry for the judge and jury who will have to listen to all the usual blather that will ultimately result.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

14. . . . but denying the undersigned his right to speedy trial has resulted in a miscarriage of justice because the undersigned would have been done with this case and back home with his family.

Did the undersigned forget about his 15 years in the Florida pen? Does he think the state will forget? Yep, legal genius he is all right.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
notorial dissent

Anthony lives in a world of fantasy where he is a PAJ and is going to be sprung from jail. Again, it is a fantasy world.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I think one of the hardest things about the prosecutor's role in all of this is behavior in hearings.

Imagine trying not to grin, smirk, roll your eyes or shake your head when this kind of thing comes out in an actual hearing setting. :oops:

Judges can be stoic (trust me, I know it's hard to believe with my cattle prod as an option). It's harder for PA's yet they have to maintain decorum to the degree that it doesn't show up in a transcript.
The Devil Makes Three
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I think one of the hardest things about the prosecutor's role in all of this is behavior in hearings.

Imagine trying not to grin, smirk, roll your eyes or shake your head when this kind of thing comes out in an actual hearing setting. :oops:

Judges can be stoic (trust me, I know it's hard to believe with my cattle prod as an option). It's harder for PA's yet they have to maintain decorum to the degree that it doesn't show up in a transcript.
I often wonder how PAs and judges can deal with this without needing a stiff drink at the end of the day.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

ScottComstock wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:I think one of the hardest things about the prosecutor's role in all of this is behavior in hearings.

I often wonder how PAs and judges can deal with this without needing a stiff drink at the end of the day.
That's just one of the reasons I hold court in a saloon. :D
The Devil Makes Three
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
ScottComstock wrote:

Do you still use a Colt Peacemaker for a gavel?
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:54 pm
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
ScottComstock wrote:
Do you still use a Colt Peacemaker for a gavel?
Indeed - and a cattle prod for motivation.
The Devil Makes Three
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy- ... _147_0.pdf

Now he's trying to DQ one of the judges on his case for being a biased racist, but offers no evidence (i.e. excerpts from the transcripts). What's the over/under on how long it is before this one gets spiked?
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

ScottComstock wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:50 am http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy- ... _147_0.pdf

Now he's trying to DQ one of the judges on his case for being a biased racist, but offers no evidence (i.e. excerpts from the transcripts). What's the over/under on how long it is before this one gets spiked?
Let's see ... Monday is a holiday in Hawaii (Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole Day) so I'll go with Tuesday.
The Devil Makes Three
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ScottComstock wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:50 am http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy- ... _147_0.pdf

Sooooooo. The judge is biased against PAG Anthony because he refused to listen, with rapt fascination, to the (ahahaha) legal arguments of the learned Mr. Williams? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Yeah, that. :snicker: :snicker:
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Looks like the slapdown will be at least slightly delayed.

COURT ACTION: EO: [146] Defendant’s Motion for Rebuttal and [147] Motion for
Disqualification of Judge Kenneth Mansfield will be considered by Judge Leslie E.
Kobayashi as Non Hearing Motions.
Responsive Memorandum or Memorandum in Opposition by AUSA is due 4/3/2018.
Reply Memorandum is due 4/17/2018.
[146] Defendant’s Motion for Rebuttal and [147] Motion for Disqualification of Judge
Kenneth Mansfield will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

This might be the reason for the delay: there's been a superseding indictment filed, which now includes the addition of a Barbara Williams (wife?)

http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy- ... _154_0.pdf
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

ScottComstock wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:37 pm This might be the reason for the delay: there's been a superseding indictment filed, which now includes the addition of a Barbara Williams (wife?)

http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy- ... _154_0.pdf
Not sure, but I think it's his Mom. Nice, get Mommy involved in your bullshit.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!