Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by notorial dissent »

The superseding isn't really a surprise, I suspect they wanted Williams somewhere they could keep an eye on him, and also wanted time to finish putting their case together, AND sine Williams isn't all that bright or organized, I'm fairly certain he left stuff all over the place for them to find to help bolster their case. I'd say he isn't going to walk away from this one.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Resume wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:52 pm
ScottComstock wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:37 pm This might be the reason for the delay: there's been a superseding indictment filed, which now includes the addition of a Barbara Williams (wife?)

http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy- ... _154_0.pdf
Not sure, but I think it's his Mom. Nice, get Mommy involved in your bullshit.
BigSkip on Fogbow confirmed it's his mother. Here she is in a 2016 interview with William Wagener: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQMHs9VZF6A
BoomerSooner17
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

I just now noticed the name of the judge. Looks like Williams is headed for a no-win scenario.

Star Trek reference
KickahaOta wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:12 pm Looks like the slapdown will be at least slightly delayed.

COURT ACTION: EO: [146] Defendant’s Motion for Rebuttal and [147] Motion for
Disqualification of Judge Kenneth Mansfield will be considered by Judge Leslie E.
Kobayashi as Non Hearing Motions.
Responsive Memorandum or Memorandum in Opposition by AUSA is due 4/3/2018.
Reply Memorandum is due 4/17/2018.
[146] Defendant’s Motion for Rebuttal and [147] Motion for Disqualification of Judge
Kenneth Mansfield will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

ScottComstock wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:05 pm
ScottComstock wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:37 pm This might be the reason for the delay: there's been a superseding indictment filed, which now includes the addition of a Barbara Williams (wife?)

BigSkip on Fogbow confirmed it's his mother. Here she is in a 2016 interview with William Wagener: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQMHs9VZF6A
Yeah, I remember crazy-ass Wagener rambling about this.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

One wonders who got whom involved in what. Here's a famous case where the mom was at least as dangerous as the son: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2000/03 ... mastermind

Clearly in the Anthony Williams case there's too little available information to see if there's a skeevy Oedipal vibe going on, but we can always wonder.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Mr. Williams has been keeping rather busy!

Notice Invoking Billing Fees against Ronald G. Johnson and U.S. Attorney's Office for Violation of
Copyrights, False Arrest, False Imprisonment and Other Constitutional Violations: ( :haha: )
http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy- ... _175_2.pdf

Sworn Motion Establishing Undisputed Facts and Request for Judicial Notice:
http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy- ... _176_2.pdf

Second Request for Mandatory Judicial Notice:
http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy- ... _178_2.pdf

Motion for Exposition of Spiritual Warfare (wtf?!):
http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy- ... _179_2.pdf
notorial dissent

Interesting handwriting, otherwise a whole lot of totally nonsensical sovcit cray cray.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Anthony Williams = Nut.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
notorial dissent

Resume wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:04 am Anthony Williams = Nut.
Ay-yup!!!!
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

I want to see what happens when the government & judge get around to answering/addressing all of this garbage, particularly where he thinks the US Attorney should be put to death for treason (see paras 181-191 of Sworn Motion Establishing Undisputed Facts and Request for Judicial Notice)

Do you think it'll result in anything more than just being stricken (like a psych eval)?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

On top of that, I want to see what the court says when they see Williams continuing to style himself as a Private Attorney General, after having been ordered not to do so.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Is he going pro se or have they appointed counsel or have they even gotten that far yet? I've lost track at this point.

With the new indictment I suspect they are just getting around to looking at things. Don't they re-arraign on a superseding indictment?
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:29 am Is he going pro se or have they appointed counsel or have they even gotten that far yet? I've lost track at this point.

With the new indictment I suspect they are just getting around to looking at things. Don't they re-arraign on a superseding indictment?
The documents I posted were actually attachments to filings made by his standby counsel (for instance, this). I still don't have an easy way to properly index & present everything I've been grabbing from PACER on this case, but it's all here. I also use the RECAP extension, so everything I grab will eventually wind up there as well.

I'm not sure if he was rearraigned on the superseding indictment.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It appears that Williams has a defense lawyer. I would assume a public defender provided by the court, and not someone that Williams chose and is paying. It is possible (even probable) that the judge is insisting that Williams have a real lawyer whether he wants one or not because Williams seems to be delusional, his various submissions are nonsensical, and (again it seems probable) Williams may behave so outrageously that he will be removed from the courtroom and so he ought to have a lawyer handle his case while he is taking Quiet Time. Notwithstanding, Williams is still submitting his own crap concurrent with his appointed lawyer submitting real (and presumably meaningful) pleadings; since Williams is being professionally represented the judge is very probably ignoring William's own handwriting submissions.
notorial dissent

I would have wondered if the Fed court would have not known about his antics. Am I not remembering him being isolated during his last FL trial for acting out?
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

fortinbras wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:18 pm Notwithstanding, Williams is still submitting his own crap concurrent with his appointed lawyer submitting real (and presumably meaningful) pleadings; since Williams is being professionally represented the judge is very probably ignoring William's own handwriting submissions.
The judge is not doing that. Or if the judge is doing that, then things have gone terribly wrong.

Williams is representing himself. He does have a court-appointed lawyer; but that lawyer is standby counsel. Standby counsel's job is emphatically not to represent the defendant. Standby counsel's job is to be ready to represent the defendant, should that become necessary. Standby counsel is also allowed to assist the defendant in overcoming procedural hurdles. In this case, our Private Attorney General doesn't seem to be able to manage to use the court's electronic filing system; so the standby counsel is doing so.

But the way that standby counsel is doing that is still probably instructive. Counsel isn't just filing Williams' motions. He's writing his own two-page motion to accompany each of Williams' motions. Each of those two-page motions is along these lines:
Comes now, the Defendant Anthony T. Williams, by and through his standby counsel, Lars Robert Isaacson, Esq., and hereby files his “Motion for Exposition of Spiritual Warfare” attached as Exhibit “A” to this document.
This motion was prepared by Mr. Williams and given to counsel for filing with this Court.
By doing this, counsel is making it crystal-clear that he had nothing to do with the content of the motion. This is important, given the, er, interesting content of the motions Williams is filing. Normally, whenever you file a document in federal court, you're certifying (explicitly or implicitly) that the arguments being made are not frivolous. In a normal client-counsel relationship, counsel would be ethically bound not to file a "Motion for Exposition of Spiritual Warfare" or to have anything to do with that filing. If the client handed counsel this motion and said "File this", counsel would be obligated to say no, even at the expense of the attorney-client relationship. Hence, it's very prudent of him to explicitly and continually say 'I am standby counsel, not regular counsel, and all I am doing here is pushing buttons for the defendant.'
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Interesting, if expected: today the government filed to force a mental examination to see if Williams is competent to stand trial. Here's the government attorney's declaration, which if nothing else, is a timely summary of The Craziness Thus Far.
RONALD G. JOHNSON, based upon information and belief, deposes and says:
1. Your Declarant is the Assistant United States Attorney responsible for the prosecution of the above-entitled
case.
2. That your Declarant has reasonable cause to believe that the defendant may be presently suffering from a mental disease or defect rendering him mentally incompetent to the extent that he is unable understand the proceedings against him or assist properly in his own defense, if standby counsel has to proceed to trial. Declarant’s reasonable cause to believe Defendant is incompetent is based upon the following:
3. Your Declarant has reviewed the September 25, 2017 transcript of Defendant’s initial appearance and he refused to recognize the jurisdiction of the Court or the United States. Defendant went on to state, “I’m actually a sovereign. A person is a corporation, firm, or association, and I’m not that type of legal fiction. I’m actually a American national.” Exhibit 1 at 5-6.
4. Your Declarant has reviewed the September 29, 2017 transcript of Defendant’s arraignment and plea to the Indictment and he indicated that he “will be representing the legal fiction that you all are charging.” Exhibit 2 at 4. Defendant after being questioned by the Court was permitted to proceed pro se with standby counsel. Id. at 6-10. Defendant again refused to recognize the jurisdiction of the United States, stating, “Like I said at the first hearing, the government do not have any jurisdiction for me to even plea because, Number 1, there was no crime or mail fraud or wire fraud committed, so they never had any jurisdiction to file charges or arrest me and then charge the legal person named Anthony Williams.” Id. at 16. He went on to claim that he had several news stations, including CNN, that would be sending letters to the Court so they can be here to record the actual trial. Id. at 20.
5. Your Declarant was present in Court on April 3, 2018, when Defendant was scheduled to appear in connection with
a subpoena he caused to issue to the State of Hawaii, Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs. The Hearing did not go forward and the United States Marshal present reported to the Court that Defendant refused come down to be transported to Court. Exhibit 3, Misc. No. 18-00086 LEK, Docket (Dkt.) no. 7.
6. Your Declarant received a copy of Defendant’s Motion for Exposition of Spiritual Warfare (Motion), filed on
April 5, 2018, appearing as Dkt. no. 179. Exhibit 4. Standby Counsel Lars Isaacson filed the motion on behalf of Defendant
and attached a declaration. In his Declaration of Counsel at paragraph three, he states, “It should be noted that declarant
took no part in the preparation of this or other motions filed by Defendant and makes no representation of his agreement or appropriateness of said motions.” Exhibit 4, Dkt. no. 179-1 at 1.
7. Exhibit “A” of the Motion is in Defendant’s own handwriting and was signed Anthony Williams, Private Attorney
General. Exhibit 4, Dkt. no. 179-2 at 6. Defendant writes, “There is a Divine Nine Alphanumerical (DNA) code that has been revealed to the undersigned which exposes Lucifer, his demons and all unrighteousness and reveals who Yahweh Elohim and Yahshua is, the son of man and those who are righteous.” Defendant goes on stating the DNA code is unerring, beyond manipulation, and cannot be refuted. Exhibit 4, at 2. It must be noted that apparently using the DNA code, Defendant determined that “United States of America” translated to “(Lucifer’s Host Kingdom) (Lucifers Enemy Kingdom)” and his own name “Anthony Williams” translated to “(Son of Man Prophet)” as this appeared as the caption of his writing. Exhibit 4, Dkt. no. 179-2 at 2.
8. Your Declarant has been working with Timothy Rodrigues, a Bureau of Prisons lawyer assigned to the Honolulu Federal Detention Center, in connection with this case. Defendant describes Declarant and Timothy Rodrigues as two satanic lawyers who have satanic spirits incarnated in them. Defendant claims the DNA code for Mr. Rodrigues name is “That’s Satans Lawyer.” Exhibit 4, Dkt. 179-2 at 3. Defendant then goes on to calculate Declarant’s DNA code and comes up with
“Satans A Lawyer”, “Profane Lawyer”, “Racist’s Swine”, “Racist’s Demon”, and “The True Enemy.” Exhibit 4, Dkt. no. 179-2 at 4. Defendant goes on to explain that, “The USA is Lucifer’s Kingdom, the numerical value for ‘The USA’ is 666!” Exhibit 4, Dkt. no. 179-2 at 5. Defendant then once again explains that his own DNA code is “Son of Man Prophet” and “I’m Yahshua Messyah.” Defendant states, “Shortly the whole world will get to witness me with my father when we are revealed from heaven. I will send out a book throughout the world revealing the DNA Code exposing every religion, every religious leader, every political leader and the world’s economic system to show that it is all part of Mystery Babylon.” Exhibit 4, Dkt. no. 179-2 at 6.
9. On April 10, 2018, at 2:00 p.m., Declarant was scheduled to appear in Court for a further hearing on Dkt. no. 171, Defendant’s Amended Second Motion for Order to Show Cause and Request for Expedited Hearing. Defendant was scheduled to appear and he was at the first hearing on this matter on Wednesday, April 4, 2018. This hearing did not go forward, as a Deputy U.S. Marshal informed the Court that Defendant Anthony Williams was refusing to come to Court for the hearing. Exhibit 5.
10. Defendant has chosen to proceed pro se and has absented himself from Court proceedings. Defendant apparently
believes that Declarant is “Satans A Lawyer”, “Profane Lawyer”, “Racist’s Swine”, “Racist’s Demon”, and “The True Enemy.” Defendant apparently believes that he is, “Son of Man Prophet” and “I’m Yahshua Messyah”, the Son of God. Based upon Defendant’s statements, actions, and filings Declarant believes that he should undergo a competency evaluation prior to this matter proceeding to trial.
I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.
Executed on April 11, 2018, at Honolulu, Hawaii.
/s/ Ronald G. Johnson
RONALD G. JOHNSON
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Altho Williams's mom is describing her son as a "pretrial detainee" - which would make all the SHU restrictions seem very harsh and unfair - she is glossing over the fact that he was already convicted and sentenced in a Florida court - which definitely makes him subject to prison restrictions and discipline, an escape risk, etc. She also seems unaware that he has a court-appointed lawyer doing the research and writing in his defense.

Oddly enough Williams, when he was living in Hawaii only a few years ago, built up a little cadre of accomplices and co-conspirators, including a few other make-believe lawyers and some people who presumably would play paralegal for him. It appears that they have all kicked him to the curb because nobody is typing his pleadings for him.

Williams is also asking for a "determination" of whether the US govt is bankrupt. (1) Courts in other cases have already answered this question - No. (2) Williams seems to think that FDR "passed" certain bits of legislation, rather than these being Acts of Congress. (3) Williams seems to misunderstand the background and purpose of "HJR 192" - not because of a suppositious bankruptcy but because of the abuse of gold payment clauses in ordinary contracts. In any case, even if the US govt was declared bankrupt in 1933 (it was not), it would not still be bankrupt, and, in fact, the govt has not defaulted on such things as Treasury bonds, which would be an indicia of bankruptcy. Moreover, even if it ever was bankrupt the govt could still enforce the law, prosecute criminals, etc.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Quick update from PACER!

The government has filed its response to ATW's "motions for order to show cause and whether the government is bound by federal law", along with seven attachments: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 It looks at first glance that he's just rehashing previous arguments, but I only skimmed the first attachment.

A quick look at the docket shows that trial has been scheduled:
Jury Selection/Trial: December 18, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. before District Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi
Final Pretrial Conference: November 19, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. before Magistrate Judge Kenneth J. Mansfield
Motions: November 6, 2018
Response: November 19, 2018

Also, it appears that Barbara Williams has been brought before the court, arraigned, and released on an appearance bond.

I'll upload the rest of the documents to my own server and to CourtListener when I get home from work later today.