Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by ScottComstock »

I have the rest of the documents downloaded, including these ones just filed today.

Sworn Motion for Non-Bar Counsel (what?)

Motion for Recognition as a Private Attorney General and a Sovereign (Response: *flush*)

Second Motion for Exposition of Spiritual Warfare

His mother appears to have been granted $50k unsecured bail and must remain on Oahu.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That is a powaful collection of cray cray and very typical of PAG Anthony.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

His motion about Spiritual Warfare refers to a "Divine Nine Alphanumeric" code (=DNA, isn't that cute?!), which I cannot find mentioned on the internet -- altho "the Divine Nine" refers to the college fraternities & sororities that are expressly for black students.

The closest I can find to a code emphasizing the number nine is this article on medieval Hebrew numerology, called gematria,
http://www.esotericonline.net/group/ge ... english . Altho I doubt this is what Williams was referencing.

I am no longer sure that Williams is faking. I start to believe that his choochoo has really gone off the rails.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

The top got cut off, it reads...
According to the DNA code "Bar Association" has the numerical [see below]

It is ashame we don't have the full code, just these samples, otherwise we could have some fun making other words equal the same. I wonder if Christmas also equaled the same as Bar Association.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Has he been taking numerology and hidden-meaning training from Van Pelt?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

Nothing new or original, I think we've seen it all before, and it won't work any better now than it did then.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

ScottComstock wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:22 pm His mother appears to have been granted $50k unsecured bail and must remain on Oahu.
That can't be cheap.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

NYGman wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:18 am It is ashame we don't have the full code, just these samples, otherwise we could have some fun making other words equal the same. I wonder if Christmas also equaled the same as Bar Association.
Turtle on Fogbow wrote a small Python one-liner that gives the code for a given string:

Code: Select all

print(sum([((ord(ch.lower()) - 96) * 9) for ch in (list(raw_input("Enter phrase: "))) if ch >= 'a' and ch < '{']))
I'm a developer and could write one as well.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Thank you, was able to check, using this and I was right

Anthony Williams = He is the Devil Run

all makes sense now...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

On the PACER front:

Minutes regarding ATW's fifteen different motions
The government responds to ATW's demand for his criminal history
The government responds to ATW's three motions for judicial notice

Basically, the gov says ATW:
seeks to have this Court accept as true and undisputed his version of the facts surrounding the transactions at the core of the criminal charges when he is "is not a source whose accuracy cannot reasonably be questioned. His representations are in stark contrast to the facts as presented in the Superseding Indictment. In addition, he has received discovery in the case at bar which contains information in direct conflict with his version of the events. Again he seeks to have the United States deemed to have admitted his version of the events and declares them undisputed.
Same SovCit b.s., different day. I want to see what happens when the gov gets around to responding to his multitude of other motions...
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Paying the PACER bill?

But thanks.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

The government just filed its opposition to ATW's motion for notice of the government's intent to use evidence, along with a list of documents produced thus far.

Some are pretty typical, like demand letters to various banks, credit dispute letters, "writs of error" regarding certain properties, payments from clients, witness interviews, and the like. It seems he also had also been advertising in the radio and in print, filed UCC financing statements, filed "writs of rejection", and apparently worked with a Miami hotel on an event of some kind.

Then it gets interesting:
"Promissory Note Negotiable Bankers Acceptance; To: Anthony Williams Estate Trust"
"Form W-8BEN; Certificate of Foreign Status of Nonresident Alien for United States Tax Withholding for Anthony Williams"
"42 USC 1988 Private Attorney General Anthony Williams federal identification" (which we've seen him flash to a news reporter)
"The North Carolina State Bar Authorize Practice Committee; To: Anthony Williams; Re: Allegation of Unauthorized Practice of Law File Number: 14AP0095"
"Arrest Warrant of Beatrice A. Butchko, Judge" listed under the heading "22_Constitutional_Private_Grand_Jury_Arrest_Warrant_for_BUTCHKO.pdf"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Judging from the papers he's filing, Williams is in a panic, virtually hysterical. He's filing copies of stuff previously (years ago) filed by other SovTards - ignoring the fact that their results were zero or even worse.
notorial dissent

Pretty much his usual M 0, he eventually resorts to throwing paper at the court as things progress, all of it nonsense and lots of it old and rehashed, just as he did in FL. He probably is getting desperate though, as just maybe the reality off finally getting caught and doing serious Federal time on top of his FL sentence may have finally hit home. I am thinking he is too invested in his fantasy world to change now.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

He, like many others previously reviewed here, is not invested in a fantasy world.

He lives on Planet Williams -- a time/space anomaly which is Williams-centric and runs according to his rules.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

Well yeah, unregistered reality.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

"Dancing to music that nobody else can hear"
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

I do so hope that someone videos this trial.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!