Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Resume wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 9:33 pm I do so hope that someone videos this trial.
Sadly, federal courts don't allow video taping. But if we wait long enough after the conviction, transcripts will eventually be published and we can use our imaginations to pretend we saw the stupidity in action. Look his trial docket up on the Broward County Court web site if you can't wait for a year for the laughs.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It is perhaps noteworthy that, at this point in his life, Williams seems to be utterly friendless. He had (past tense) a "Common Law Office" with several accomplices also playing lawyer - once he got arrested he was dropped from the 'firm', and worse they continued their operations without sharing any of the revenue with him. In fact, they didn't (and still don't) type up any of his pleadings, so all his stuff went in handwritten (and truly godawful it was).

Now in Hawaii, altho he was there and had accomplices with him circa 2013, still nobody to type up his pleadings .... and nobody is posting any sort of blog or messages to an existing website with news of his ordeal. Evidently nobody is making a point of following his case. He has truly been left to twist in the wind.

The voices in his head are, essentially, sending him into prison for a life sentence.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:15 pm Sadly, federal courts don't allow video taping. But if we wait long enough after the conviction, transcripts will eventually be published and we can use our imaginations to pretend we saw the stupidity in action. Look his trial docket up on the Broward County Court web site if you can't wait for a year for the laughs.
Reading now, it’s a friggin’ riot. I’ll download the stuff during the weekend and put ‘em on my site so they’re not quite so painful to read.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

ScottComstock wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 3:43 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:15 pm Sadly, federal courts don't allow video taping. But if we wait long enough after the conviction, transcripts will eventually be published and we can use our imaginations to pretend we saw the stupidity in action. Look his trial docket up on the Broward County Court web site if you can't wait for a year for the laughs.
Reading now, it’s a friggin’ riot. I’ll download the stuff during the weekend and put ‘em on my site so they’re not quite so painful to read.
I appreciate your posting all the stuff that you do. The filings are a laugh riot, but I think what would be the most interesting is the set of transcripts. Is Anthony as determined to fight in person as he is in the filings? If so, he's going to be vastly more entertaining than either Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf (and clueless lackey Randy Beane) or the Colorado pretend judge and pretend grand jury LARPers headed up by Bruce Doucette, who's about to be sentenced shortly to decades in prison.

The latter group talked a good game on their conference calls about how they were gonna school the judges in the Constitution, and filed some impressive papers in a federal case (unfortunately, Colorado state filings are on Lexis/Nexis, available at a cost that makes PACER look inexpensive). But apparently when they got on the ground, those buffoons basically folded and almost went deer-in-the-headlights when called on to mount even the simples of cross-examinations.

Somehow, I can imagine Anthony in court sounding almost like this sesquipedalian blast from a prisoner trying to dig his way out of a big hole: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAguP-zY2AA
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

fortinbras wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 2:52 pm , still nobody to type up his pleadings ....
Perhaps he needs one of these, specifically designed for inmates:

http://www.swintec.com/8-clear-typewriters
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

John, I think you are quite right. I can't imagine PAG Anthony allowing anyone else to dare to speak for him. He is the most penultimatest bestest of PAG's and just couldn't possibly allow anyone else to do it for him. No one else could be as eloquent as he is, even as bug shit nut as he is, although. not in the legal sense. He is eloquent and verbose and highly entertaining, far more so than HAT of several others I can think of. The trial promises to be a real hoot. I can't say I envy either the prosecution or the judge unless they ride close herd on him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The Swintec typewriters are specially made for prisons, but they lack many of the features of the last generation of brand-name electric typewriters and, of course, all of the innovations associated with even the simplest word processors (and I am thinking of the Commodore-64). And they seem priced for a literally captive audience.

Williams's ego/paranoia/unwillingness to trust his court-appointed counsel is going to launch him into a life sentence. Yes, he was a major con-man. But he's buying himself a punishment more severe than given to some murderers.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Another PACER haul!

The government has filed its memorandum
in opposition
to ATW's motion for disqualification of judge Leslie Kobayashi.
Defendant has filed numerous motions that are
frivolous, for example: Dkt. No. 179, Motion for Exposition of
Spiritual Warfare; Dkt. No. 238, Second Motion for Exposition of
Spiritual Warfare; Dkt. No. 219, Motion to Determine the
Bankruptcy Status of the United States; Dkt. No. 236, Sworn
Motion for Nonbar Counsel; Dkt. No. 237, Motion for recognition
as a Private Attorney General and a Sovereign. Defendant also
moved to disqualify Magistrate Judge Kenneth Mansfield, Dkt. No. 147.

In his Second Motion for Exposition of Spiritual
Warfare (Dkt. No. 238-2, at 3-4), Defendant labels Judge
Mansfield as “The Anti-Christ” and “Lucifer the Judge” and Judge
Kobayashi as “Satans Damn Judge” and “Damn Anti-Christ.” This
pleading has no legal basis and is nothing short of a personal
attack on the Judges. Defendant, a self-proclaimed sovereign,
is using tactics such as the filing of frivolous motions to
derail the criminal proceeding.
See, United States v. Alexio,
Cr. No. 13-01017 JMS, 2015 WL 4069160 at 2, (D. Haw. July 2,
2015).

In the instant case, the Defendant’s actions have
directly contributed to any delay in the Court’s rulings.
Defendant’s repetitive and frivolous motions have slowed the
ruling process.
In addition, Defendant’s motions to disqualify
both Judge Mansfield and Judge Kobayashi have caused a further
delay in the Court’s ability to rule on any pending motions.
Defendant cannot on the one hand create the delay and then claim
it as a reason to recuse Judge Kobayashi. Defendant has not
cited any precedent for the proposition that a delay in ruling
on motions lasting but a few months somehow translates into bias
and animus.
(emphasis mine)

Exhibits included, one of which looks like a mortgage case that he was at least involved in: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Looks like Williams came out on the losing end of his no-win idea to get Judge Kobayashi recused:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... .257.0.pdf
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

This is the key point;
Judge Kobayashi’s rulings on the unceasing series of motions and appeals filed by Williams cannot form the basis of a motion to disqualify
Exactly what my Poriskyite tax evaders were doing. Motions, appeals, applications, demands for recusal, an endless string of tactics to derail the actual trial. Russell Porisky himself, after exhausting all possible avenues of delay, asked the court to defer his trial for a few years while he researched his own case. He said he'd just been too busy to put his mind to his criminal charges for the previous four years.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

AW looks like he has another case for recusal with this latest judicial abuse, poor baby.

Doesn't sound like our legal genius is doing well. Judicial bias and all that. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

ScottComstock wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:30 pm his no-win idea to get Judge Kobayashi recused
I got that reference. :snicker:
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Anthony Williams seems to be running through the entire playbook of bad ideas.

And, again, it would seem that none of his erstwhile associates (and he had several in Hawaii only a few years back) is coming to his aid, even to type up his submissions, much less to help him making his stuff look lawyer-like.
notorial dissent

AW is not at all creative or original in his repertoire. Everything in his arsenal of sovcit silliness is stuff he's stolen elsewhere. He is the penultimate posterchild for the Einsteinian maxim.

I would think he might just possibly be beginning to reach the dim edges of desperation as it may just slowly be dawning on him just how really, royally screwed he really is.

Or maybe not, AW is not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Buckle up, we've got a huge haul from the Pretend Attorney General this week!
The last one looks particularly interesting as it contains screenshots of iMessage conversations and YouTube videos, emails, and other juicy stuff.
notorial dissent

AW is nothing if not prolific, but it is all for the most part re-hash of previous documents with the exception of his gibberish about the BOP people. He does seem a tad upset that they want a Psych Eval, and is a bit bent at the prosecutor. A lot of paper and words signifying nothing to speak of.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

But he was found to not only be competent, but brilliant.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I suspect that Williams has a serious reading impediment - perhaps dyslexia or simple semi-literacy - but it has become obvious that, while he picked up some legalistic phrases, he never managed to look up any of the cases he cited (the citation styles were inconsistent - proof he was copying them straight from other SovTard propaganda without the slightest understanding of what the abbreviations meant), and now he's reduced to referencing legal papers already in his files from cases involving his accomplices - even though the punchlines of these papers are completely against him.

If he had the help of almost anybody, even a first-year law student, his stuff should have looked better.