Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by NYGman »

So wait, one of his character whiteness who was there to show how he was a good Person, actually said that he was still helping, and this caused his consecutive sentence, now that's Awesome. Talk about spring yourself in the foot, that was a huge self inflicted wound. Would have done so much better if his ego didn't get in the way. He actually thought dragging people out who believed they got/are getting help from him would help his case. He didn't even contemplate putting unwitting fraud victims on the stand to support the fraudster may not be wise. He is self representing, right? Printed out the old adage, about self representation and having a fool for a client.
Last edited by NYGman on Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

20 years.

Let's see, at an average of 4 insane PAG motions or appeals per month (which is way on the low side for him), that comes out to nearly 1,000 more pieces of work for the court(s) to deal with.

The betting pool is now open as to how long it takes for Williams to get ennobled as vexatious.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

As of this morning, sentencing documents are on PACER and I'll grab them after work this evening.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

The Punk A-- General is in the FDoC until AUG 2031, he'll do a minimum of 17 of the fed 20, earliest release AUG 2048, he'll be 77. And with the 230K restitution he'll be living in a cardboard box at the underpass of HWY 57 after he gets out. :haha:

Justice is served!! :twisted:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Here's everything from PACER as of this evening.

1109 - SENTENCING STATEMENT (Government's Response to Defendant's Motion for Variance/Sentencing Memorandum) by Plaintiff USA as to Anthony T. Williams (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A: Troxel Trial Transcript, # 2 Exhibit B: Troxel MEI Application, # 3 Exhibit C: Troxel UCC, # 4 Exhibit D: Madamba Trial Transcript, # 5 Exhibit E: Madamba MEI Application, # 6 Exhibit F: Asuncion Trial Transcript, # 7 Exhibit G: Asuncion UCC)(Yates, Gregg) Modified on 10/27/2020 (emt, ). (Entered: 10/26/2020)
1110 - SENTENCING STATEMENT by Defendant Anthony T. WilliamsDefendants Third Submission of Support Letters and Submission of Additional Sentencing Documents (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Exhibit "B", # 4 Exhibit "C", # 5 Exhibit "D", # 6 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 10/26/2020)
1111 - (no document) Blatant Lies Placed in Presentence Investigation Report to Assassinate the Character of Private Attorney General Anthony Williams - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (SEALED) (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)(emt, ) (Entered: 10/26/2020)
1112 EP : Sentencing to Counts one (1) through thirty-two (32) of the Superseding Indictment held on 10/26/2020 for Anthony T. Williams (1). Defendant Anthony T. Williams present, in custody via video teleconference. All other parties present in the courtroom. The defendant was asked by the court about consenting to proceed by video conference, and he consented.

The Court concludes that this sentencing hearing cannot be further delayed without serious harm to the interest of justice. If the Court were to delay this hearing until it could be held in person, it would add to the backlog of the criminal and civil cases facing the court when normal operations resume. With regard to this specific case, the sentencing cannot be further delayed without serious harm to the interest of justice because the defendant is in custody at FDC Honolulu and is subject to mandatory quarantine when leaving the facility.
(Refer to attached minutes for further details.)

Defendant was found guilty by a jury on March 3, 2020 to Counts one (1) through fifteen (15) and sixteen (16) through thirty-two (32) of the Superseding Indictment.

Parties have reviewed the Presentence Report, Court overrules the Defendant's Objections. The Presentence Report is placed in the record under seal. Court findings made as to the applicable sentencing guidelines. Court adopts the factual findings of the PSR. Court notes the aggravating and mitigating factors related to Defendant's Sentencing.

Recommendations by counsel as to proposed sentence heard.

Victims R.T. and E.G. addresses the Court. Allocution by Defendant.

Court's proposed sentence stated. No legal objections to the proposed sentence. Court imposes sentence:

Count(s) 1s-15s, 16s-32s, SENTENCE:
IMPRISONMENT: TWO HUNDRED FORTY (240) MONTHS as to each of counts 1 through 32, to run concurrently; and consecutively with Florida Case No. 17-000074CF10A.
SUPERVISED RELEASE: THREE (3) YEARS as to each count to run concurrently.
RESTITUTION: $230, 527.13.
SPECIAL ASSESSMENT: $3,200.00 ($100.00 per count).

(Refer to attached minutes regarding Conditions of Supervised Release)

Defendant advised of his right to appeal within 14 days of entry of judgment.

JUDICIAL RECOMMENDATIONS:
Designation to a facility in the Atlanta area to be in close proximity to family.

Mittimus forthwith.

(Reporter-Debra Read)
(JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
(emt, )
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Defendant advised of his right to appeal within 14 days of entry of judgment."

I sense the imminent slaughter of numerous trees to provide the paper for the Williams's appeal, which will be as surely forthcoming as the rise of the sun, tomorrow morning.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:55 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:45 pmI may have been the one to inform him this site exists
And the Illuminati have amended your private dossier to reflect that significant breach of protocol.
Aha! That must be why the Dachshunds are restless.

You'll never hear them coming.

:twisted: :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Lonedummy has an interview with Williams last true believer that he scammed up. It's boring and more than a little sad so I won't post it here. She whines about being muted because she wanted to rant about him being treated "unfairly" and being "innocent" at someone else's sentencing. Honestly glad to hear they're taking steps to limit his contact with the few vulnerable victims that still buy his BS so that he doesn't get to keep trying to run his cons from prison. Little disappointed he won't get to trick poor rudy into losing what little he has left though :wink:
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Not particularly surprising, and I 'm sure he'll keep trying, it's his nature, a scammer's got to scam. As to LoneDummy, I have faith in his ability to screw himself over, repeatedly. If there's a way to do it, he will.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

New letter from ATW to poor rudy if anyone's interested. Highlights if you don't want to watch: he knows his audience if nothing else and sprinkles racism into his story to impress rudy, makes several obvious misrepresentations about what's happening (claims a guard threatened to rape him in front of witnesses, that his bible study was shut down bc a guard doesn't go to church), apparently someone got ATW a word a day calendar so now he uses pettifogger whenever he can to sound smart, rudy can't read, ATW thinks his fla case was dismissed and he'll be back in the street aaaaaaanyyyy day now....

Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

Poor ATW, wonder how he's liking being back in the tender clutches of the FL Penal System, how may years I forget, before he gets to start his Federal time?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:48 pm Poor ATW, wonder how he's liking being back in the tender clutches of the FL Penal System, how may years I forget, before he gets to start his Federal time?
AUG 2031, then to the loving care of the BoP to start his 20 :lol:
notorial dissent

So ten years ± of that good FL time depending on his behavior, and then on to fun with the Feds for 20, good times.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Personally I think there's no way that ATW doesn't do every single year of his time (if he doesn't manage to break the law even behind bars and get it extended) at least until he's so old and crippled that all he can do is run his mouth with nobody taking him seriously in the slightest. He can't help himself, he's just like Rudy's old best friend that was trying to get him to help set up some long-con involving cryptocurrency from behind bars. I'm pro prison reform and frankly long sentences are meant for people like them who think they are entitled to do whatever they want at the expense of others. He will never have remorse and his only joy left seems to be in continuing to fool idiots like rudy so that he can convince himself he's a genius. If he gets to breathe his last breath on this earth a free man it will be too soon.
notorial dissent

I don't for a moment think he won't find some way to get his sentences extended, it's just his nature.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:08 pm I don't for a moment think he won't find some way to get his sentences extended, it's just his nature.
...at the very least, I don't see him earning a single month of good time.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Williams has been returned to the loving care of the FL DoC until 28JUN31, then the clock starts on his 20 years of Fed time... :haha:

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/offenderSearc ... eSearch=AI
notorial dissent

Whining and taking up space the whole time.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I wonder if Williams is still cranking out motions and pleadings by the ream, or whether he has finally been shut down by the courts.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:04 pm I wonder if Williams is still cranking out motions and pleadings by the ream, or whether he has finally been shut down by the courts.
Oh, I am sure in the dark and dusty recesses of his mind he is still in full-scale production. The problem is that he failed to get a ink-jet printer implanted into his brain.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff