ngupowered On How Everyone in Jail Consented to Be There

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: ngupowered On How Everyone in Jail Consented to Be There

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I say that it's ban-hammer time.
And I'd say it's "stop responding to the troll" time.
Amen.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LPC wrote:
wserra wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I say that it's ban-hammer time.
And I'd say it's "stop responding to the troll" time.
Amen.
I'm done.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

ngupowered wrote:I'll be happy to consider that if it finds support in the forum rules. Where are they btw?
You are not in a position to be arguing our own forum's rules to us. And the fact that you need to see a rule about not spewing sexist/racist/homophobic insults before refraining from such behavior says a lot more about you than it does us.

You are nothing more than a troll and we've all had enough of your antics. I'm not discussing your rule violation further and there will be no warnings for further rule violations. There is enough support from management which supports a permanent ban so a temporary ban is no longer on the table.

Quatshed.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ngupowered
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by ngupowered »

ngupowered wrote: ST1 = Courts require consent of the parties, expressed or implied in action, for adjudication.
I see, so now you go beyond the rules and institute them yourself?
Anyhow, I thank everybody for trying to rebut ST1. For being you, I'm sure they were most amicable. But you can be sure none of you have any grasp of law, let alone interpreting supreme court opinions.
I also want to apologize if feelings were hurt. But if you insist on playing with the big boys and fail to produce proof of claim, you're gonna get burned.

ST1 stands -> Affirmed.
If this was my last post, you'd know I was inappropriately banned
You know I'm right you're wrong I'm wrong you know I'm right ...
I consent to ban other users and moderate their posts.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Dai Kiwi wrote:
Ne cibos de troglodytae
I don't always comment on bad latin. But this isn't bad latin, it's hash. So, hopefully this will help in the future.

"ne" is not used that way for verbs, the proper word is "non". "cibare" does mean "feed", it's where we get our word "kibble", but it is mainly literal. Also, "cibos" is not a proper verb form. The verb "alere", from which we get "alimentary", has the more expanded sense, meaning "feed, nourish, or support". The preposition "de" would not be used all, plus prepositions are used before nouns in the ablative case, which "troglodytae" is not.

I'm not sure how you intended "troglodytae" it could either mean "of the troglodyte" or "troglodytes" as a subject, neither of which seems to fit. BTW, "troglodyta" is a borrowing from greek that means "cave dweller", there is no specific latin word for "troll".

In latin, giving a command involves a verb form known as the "imperative mood". It's indicated by the "-e" ending. The object of an action is a noun in the "accusative case", which for "troglodyta" is "troglodytam". And verbs usually go at the end of sentences" So "Do not feed the troll" would be "Non troglodytam ale", where "ale" is pronounced like "uh-lay".

But "Do not feed the troll" is not a binding command to a subordinate, so it would be more common to say "Nole troglodytam alere" ("Do not have the inclination to feed the troll") or "Troglodytam debes alere" ("You shouldn't feed the troll").

There are probably some other possibilities using the subjunctive mood, but that's beyond my limited latin knowlege.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

LPC wrote:
ngupowered wrote:The board never rebutted my statements. -> Affirmed.
I state that you beat your wife and sexually molest children.

Unless you can rebut those statements, they will be deemed to be affirmed.
Never rebutted -> Affirmed.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:So "Do not feed the troll" would be "Non troglodytam ale", where "ale" is pronounced like "uh-lay".
I am glad you explained that. In my ignorance, I would have presumed that this was something on a bottle stating that the beer within contained no troll or troll by-products.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

LPC wrote:
LPC wrote:
ngupowered wrote:The board never rebutted my statements. -> Affirmed.
I state that you beat your wife and sexually molest children.

Unless you can rebut those statements, they will be deemed to be affirmed.
Never rebutted -> Affirmed.
Why are we letting this admitted wife-beater and child-molester post here?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

It is (albeit extremely remotely) possible that the laws of Sweden are sufficiently different from those of the United States and/or Canada to give some foundation to Ngu's flights of fanatay.

It is much more likely that living in an all-male dormitory throughout a Swedish winter causes a young man's mind to do strange things -- including maintaining a senseless conversation merely to have an ongoing interaction with adults.

But, not to worry. Winter is ending, Sweden will soon thaw, and Ngu will be able to resume his regular defrosted schedule.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

grixit wrote:
Dai Kiwi wrote:
Ne cibos de troglodytae
I don't always comment on bad latin. But this isn't bad latin, it's hash.
But, but, but, Google Translate says "Ne cibos de troglodytae" means "Don't feed the troll."

And Google Translate says your recommended alternative, "Troglodytam debes alere" means "You need to feed the troll." :shock:

[subtle sarcasm] Surely Google Translate can be relied upon??? Can't it? [/subtle sarcasm]
The Observer wrote:
grixit wrote:So "Do not feed the troll" would be "Non troglodytam ale", where "ale" is pronounced like "uh-lay".
I am glad you explained that. In my ignorance, I would have presumed that this was something on a bottle stating that the beer within contained no troll or troll by-products.
Google Translate says "Non troglodytam ale" means "Do not troll Ale." So maybe you're not as ignorant as you believe.
Last edited by Kestrel on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

ngupowered wrote:Jenny, you were doing just fine with your mouth closed. Btw, are you close to a kitchen?
What does my current location have to do with any of this discussion?

But if you must know my computer workstation is located close enough to my kitchen that i can run and grab more coffee if the need arises.. You know us Illuminati PTB CGI Artists have to be able to fake more terror events for the TV cameras... and we can't do that without coffee..

:twisted:
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Why are people arguing with this fool? The basis for a court having jurisdiction is easy to look up. There will be statutory authority for that and caselaw on it. Nowhere do any of those laws require we all agree with the court having jurisdiction. This fool obviously has never studied (real) law, probably has little education period, and obviously has never used any of the ideas he foments, because if he did, he would end up like his heroes - incarcerated, not just for an underlying offense, but for his handling of it.

But quick question ngu, if you and about a dozen other fools (all of whom have unsuccess at asserting your arguments) are the only ones who think the law is what you say it is, and if your fooltype always loses in court, does that mean you really know the law and everyone else is wrong?
Kestrel

Post by Kestrel »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:Why are people arguing with this fool?

But quick question ngu...
I do hope you realize you're spraying lighter fluid on smoldering ashes.

Please, my friend, Nole troglodytam alere.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Kestrel wrote:
And Google Translate says your recommended alternative, "Troglodytam debes alere" means "You need to feed the troll." Surely Google Translate can be relied upon??? Can't it?{/quote}

Oops, forgot the negator there. I meant "Troglodytam non debes alere". Mea Culpa. That is latin for "my fault".
The Observer wrote:
Google Translate says "Non troglodytam ale" means "Do not troll Ale." So maybe you're not as ignorant as you believe.
That is a very bad translation since it makes "troglodytam" into a verb and does not even recognize "ale".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Kestrel wrote:
Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:Why are people arguing with this fool?

But quick question ngu...
I do hope you realize you're spraying lighter fluid on smoldering ashes.

Please, my friend, Nole troglodytam alere.
Yeah, yeah, I know. But my questions always go unanswered by him. He can't do anything outside of his "consent is required" mantra of idiocy. Sort of like the difference between arguing with the lunatic and throwing a melon at him.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:Yeah, yeah, I know. But my questions always go unanswered by him.
This is how trolling works. You ask questions, he smears shit on the walls. You ask more questions, more shit.
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Dai Kiwi »

Alas, my little high school Latin was several decades ago and is beyond rusty so I used Google Translate. I'd have thought 'do not feed the [whatever]' would turn up in one of the tongue in cheek Latin for everyday life collections, but apparently not.
:(
Kestrel

Post by Kestrel »

grixit wrote: That is a very bad translation since it makes "troglodytam" into a verb and does not even recognize "ale".
Sigh. That's the problem with subtle sarcasm on a forum. It's a lot easier to detect in person.

Google Translate does dish up some of the most delicious hash. :Axe:
ngupowered
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by ngupowered »

As it appears people here aren't interested in rebutting, we might as well play some Jeopardy.
So gather around younglings and stop building sandcastles in the intertidal zone.

Daily Double [Whups, too bad you're always at zero :oops: ]:
Sentence not appropriate on the Q-forum, where moderators lie and threaten; and footsoldiers are generally clueless.

Since you're a bit daft, I'll give you three options:
Dr. Caligari wrote:Why are we letting this admitted wife-beater and child-molester post here?
LPC wrote:I state that you beat your wife and sexually molest children.
ngupowered wrote:Btw, are you close to a kitchen?
ngupowered
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: It sounds like baahhh, oink (Ernie Tertelgte)

Post by ngupowered »

DELETE THIS POST
Last edited by ngupowered on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.