Brazilian Waxing (18K Ronaldinho)

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Brazilian Waxing (18K Ronaldinho)

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

For any footie fans out there, you may remember Ronaldinho...
In recent years, those flippant decisions have taken a more ominous turn. In 2018, he and Assis received a £2m fine for building a 70-metre pier in an environmental protection area without permission. They refused to pay, so authorities seized 57 properties and the brothers' passports, returning the documents only after reaching a financial agreement. The following year, an ex-fiancee filed a lawsuit for a share of his fortune.

A month before his arrest in March, he was named in a £50m civil lawsuit regarding 18k Ronaldinho, a financial pyramid scheme involving cryptocurrencies. The former player's lawyers deny he is involved.

Unperturbed, he soon after tweeted support for LBLV, an investment firm that had its operating licence suspended the previous year.

And then came news from Paraguay of his arrest alongside Assis for possession of false passports. Detained for 32 days at a high-security prison on the periphery of the capital Asuncion, the pair paid $1.6m bail and were transferred to the luxurious Palmaroga Hotel. They remain there while investigations continue into a possible money laundering network.

"We were totally surprised to find out the documents were not legal," Ronaldinho told Paraguayan newspaper ABC. "All my life I have tried to be as professional as possible and bring joy to people with my football. We hope we can get out of this situation as soon as possible."
This looks like a scam site trying to whitewash an obvious scam, but it at least provides some amusement:

https://digitalcashkings.com/18k-ronald ... n-exposed/
Last edited by wserra on Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add scam's name to subject.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Brazilian Waxing

Post by wserra »

I was unable to locate any retail products that a customer can purchase.
No need to read a single word further.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Brazilian Waxing (18K Ronaldinho)

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Wax on, Wax off-shore.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Brazilian Waxing

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:08 am
I was unable to locate any retail products that a customer can purchase.
No need to read a single word further.
They stopped me much earlier at:
18k Ronaldinho is an MLM company that offers the ability to make money from home and offers designer products.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff