"Dr." Suzanne Gudakunst Gets Death Threats!

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Re: "Dr." Suzanne Gudakunst Gets Death Threats!

Post by Thule »

the sorcery module to finish your weight problem. :
Isn't that just marketing speech for "Blood-stained altar of Shub-Niggurath, The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young” ?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Thule wrote:
the sorcery module to finish your weight problem. :
Isn't that just marketing speech for "Blood-stained altar of Shub-Niggurath, The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young” ?
If you cut off enough body parts, what's left will weigh less...
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

One of "Dr." Suzanne's shills has truly outdone itself here:
A newborn fat expiration book info is every you today requirement in visit to forever drop innumerous pounds, meet healthy, and add whatever eld to your life!

A Mohammedan student from Arizona has panting the palpebra soured the best-kept info in coefficient expiration ever unconcealed — and this has the full fasting matter and take industries overturned face downbound and in null inferior than a torrential uproar.

Her study is Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst, and she’s walking to the vex of a assorted drum.

And no, null most her “secret” is arduous — nor does it order that you do something completely discover of the mediocre or anything unnatural."
Yeah! It must suck to discover something unnatural only to find it's mediocre.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:One of "Dr." Suzanne's shills has truly outdone itself here:
A newborn fat expiration book info is every you today requirement in visit to forever drop innumerous pounds, meet healthy, and add whatever eld to your life!

A Mohammedan student from Arizona has panting the palpebra soured the best-kept info in coefficient expiration ever unconcealed — and this has the full fasting matter and take industries overturned face downbound and in null inferior than a torrential uproar.

Her study is Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst, and she’s walking to the vex of a assorted drum.

And no, null most her “secret” is arduous — nor does it order that you do something completely discover of the mediocre or anything unnatural."
Yeah! It must suck to discover something unnatural only to find it's mediocre.
Either the author needs a better translation service, or she/he must be twins because one person couldn't write something this deranged....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Post by Doc Bunkum »

A Katerina Nikolas has written a very nice series of reviews about this "diet" over on Helium.

An overview of The Top Secret fat loss secret

How the Top Secret fat loss diet scam works

The pros and cons of the Top Secret fat loss secret diet

I wasn't aware that in addition to buying the ebook at a range of prices starting from $37, you also need to purchase Dr. Suzanne’s Lily Purity cleansing kit for an additional $88, - but naturally worth every cent if you believe that you are infested with parasitic worms which make you fat.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Again, really bored. Kids are at friends houses for the night and couldnt sleep. Looking around I found a couple of other people that were looking at this woman.

http://www.howtoslowaging.com/who-is-suzanne-gudakunst/

I also found this interestingly enough in Googles cache. The original page is under Suzanne-Gudakunst.info and the new page has its own address. Be real fun to see the real link there, if it is the same Chiropractor/ Gastropractor ( or whatever you call a chiro with a minor in gastrointestinal medicine ).

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

I also found this in Googles cache. Also under the Suzanne-Gudakunst.info blog site or cover page or whatever. Kinda funny that the first name is Holly and supposed Dr.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us
I think it was really interesting to read the testimonial further down the page that stated a woman had used the product for less than 24 hours and decided to cancel her surgery last week.

Not sure if any of this actually falls under MLM anymore but I though it was interesting.

As a side note, both the suzanne-gudakunst.info and hollyhayden.org domains are owned by a private individual in Scottsdale, AZ under the company domains by proxy according to whois.net

http://www.whois.net/whois/hollyhayden.org

http://www.whois.net/whois/suzanne-gudakunst.info

I also just looked at the street name, Guess what street the company is on?

Hayden Rd.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Very impressive detective work.

Could this be Kevin Trudeau in drag?

Has anyone contacted the supposed M.D.s who endorse her theories?

Who is trying to kill her? Could it be dissatisfied customers?
wserra

Post by wserra »

No. This is indeed the ex-Georgia chiro discussed on the first page of this thread.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Yes it is indeed. IIRC when I was going through all the info I found her actual practice and found some speeding tickets she had had in GA I believe and traced them all the way through to her new addresses in AZ. Also, as was mentioned, her middle name is Holly and the office was on Hayden road so they didnt even think hard to come up with the Holly Hayden pseudonym. Plus all of her ads at one point had her pic on them and it was definitely the same woman as her drivers license.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"