"Dr." Suzanne Gudakunst Gets Death Threats!

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Re: Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst Gets Death Threats!

Post by Doc Bunkum »

wserra wrote:According to a whois lookup, nastydirtymoney.com was registered about five months ago in Singapore. Just send this multimillionaire internet marketer your $47.
I just checked that address over on http://whois.domaintools.com/nastydirtymoney.com and they have an interesting piece of information.

They give the registrants e-mail as dylanloh@gmail.com.

Well, if you do a search for Dylan Loh, you'll find the little scum bag is involved in all kinds of internet scams.

In fact, he even has his own website - http://dylanloh.com

So I think it's rather apparent that 'Dirty D' is really 'Dirty Dylan'.

About Me
I’m currently still serving my mandatory army term and will enter into a local
university when my senctence ends.

My main strengths in internet marketing are copywriting, article marketing, product creation and affiliate marketing. A ‘jack-of-all-trades’ streak in running in me!

I’m always looking to improve my internet marketing skills and I love to read books related(even remotely) books on marketing…

You'd send money to that dude???

Just to double check, I ran the search term "Dylan Loh Nasty Dirty Money".

Yep, sure enough - Dylan Loh’s Nasty Dirty Money
Posted on December 19th, 2008 by admin

"Dylan Loh has recently launched his new product Nasty Dirty Money. His approach is that some people think that somehow making lots of money online is unethical but this is the method he used to make $5661.27 in just 3 days. In his owns words he says

“This is unbelievable information thatyou can use immediately to make money with… it details an ingenious way for you to legally ’steal’ other people’s traffic and get rich from it”.

What you will be pleasantly surprised with is how inexpensive the course is and packed with money-making content."

Go to Dylan’s review here

"Hey, Dylan here. I know you're eager to receive your downloads...the confirmation link will arrive in your inbox in about 5 minutes...in the mean time, I've an important message for you!

If you're not one of my regular subscribers, let me quickly tell you a little about myself ...and then I'll show you real time proof of how I managed to pull in $4380.65 in 2 days using a new program called 'Nasty Dirty Money'."
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Doc Bunkum wrote:You took one for the team and gave her an e-mail address to keep abreast of her latest scams?

If so, you're a brave soul.
Free email accounts are your friends. I have lots of friends: kimphilby@gmail.com and clydetolson@yahoo.com for example. Those names would be meaningless to these bozos (and are not current, BTW).
Is there anything "illegal" about posting the link to where you downloaded an e-book?
If it's the same link you posted in this thread, it's her site. While I suppose (as with warez) I wouldn't post a link to a pirate site, it's hard to see anything unlawful about linking to the author's site.

Watch the page disappear (or get password-protected).
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

The (ahem) "business model" that "Dr" Suzanne uses - pay me, then throw up some variant of the standard carnival-barker sales pitch - does have its pitfalls. I just ran across the best explanation of her "system" that I have ever seen. It begins like this:
Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst’s Top Secret Fat Loss Secrets has embellish quite the disputable story. I fresh feature the aggregation and though I am not trusty most every of the modification threats, I do undergo that she has every think to conceive that the coefficient expiration business and scrutiny accord strength not poverty you to feature her book.
Makes a lot more sense than her claim that worms which are all but unknown here are really behind obesity.
- David Hume
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

wserra wrote: I just ran across the best explanation of her "system" that I have ever seen.
What the hell is that blogger rambling on about anyhow?
Only you crapper meliorate the upbeat of your colon which is ground the scrutiny accord and the coefficient expiration scavengers are up in blazonry most Dr. Suzanne’s Top Secret Fat Loss Secrets book. If you crapper retrograde coefficient on your possess by trusting and mass the advice in the book, then ground would you requirement to acquire fasting products anymore?
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Doc Bunkum wrote: What the hell is that blogger rambling on about anyhow?
Looks like it's been force-fed through Babel Fish. Is Caitlin another of Mr. Lohs aliases?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

I like the name of this guy's blog...

The Dumbass Daily
News From the Shallow End of the Gene Pool
I don't know who you typically get your medical advice from, but I doubt he or she looks as good as Suzanne Gudakunst. Is having a great face and hot body the best way to judge someone's diet plan?

What, you'd rather take advice from that fat old guy you've been going to for years?

If he knew the Top Secret Fat Loss Secret, he'd be using it himself, or on that chubby wife and kids of his. No, he doesn't have a clue why most people are fat and basically everything he and the main stream media has been telling you for years is just plain wrong and actually works AGAINST your ability to lose weight.

But don't take my word for it. Here's more about Dr Suzanne Gudakunst's breakthrough diet:
The Dumbass Daily
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

And talking about funny, I have to include this contribution by Jennifer over on her blog Quality Dieting:

Dr Suzanne Gudakunst’s ‘Top Secret Fat Loss Secret’: Bullshit
One of the new popular programs on the market today is ‘Top Secret Fat Loss Secret’, authored by one Dr Suzanne Gudakunst.

The ebook alleges that the cause of obesity is parasites infecting your digestive system, living in your intestines and colon, sending messages to your brain to keep providing them with food.

So you’re not feeding yourself, you’re feeding the parasites. Your body is storing fat to feed the parasites, and before you want to lose weight, you’re going to have to get rid of these greedy little bastards first...

... Dr Suzanne Gudakunst claims she’s been receiving death threats for letting this ‘secret’ out to the public, which is confusing, because the ‘secret’ has been out for over a decade – knowledge spread by the proponents of ‘colonic irrigation.’

So her claims DO have some validity to them then?

Well, no. It was bullshit over a decade ago, and it’s bullshit today.
Cute, Jennifer, cute! :lol:
wserra

Post by wserra »

The claims of "Dr" Suzanne's shills are getting more and more ridiculous. The whole thing is starting to look like a university psych experiment - let's see how ludicrous we can get and still have people believe us.

Did you know that a Chicago woman (name withheld to protect her privacy, of course) lost 449 lbs in 5 months using "Dr" Suzanne's BS? Or that an Ohio woman not only lost 156 lbs in three months, but also cured her diabetes (hello, FDA)? And that the non-existent parasites that cause obesity die and "fossilize" in your intestines? (I guess she's referring to Mel Brooks' "2000 Year Old Man".)

Well, it's all on the internet, so it must be true.
- David Hume
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

The odd thing is, after her introductory treatise on worms, Dr. Suzie finally gets around to admitting the truth on page 36 of her book ...
Most people know that exercise is an important part of any weight loss program...

It is true that you must exercise for at least 30 minutes to begin to achieve fat burning.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7347550/TSFLSElite36

BTW, I'm still puzzling over that headline on her website that reads "Would you trust anything living in your bowels that has teeth but NO eyes?"

What exactly is that suppose to mean? :?:
wserra

Post by wserra »

It's fun to check in with the shills every now and then. It's like a game of "can you top this?". Or the old kids' game "pass it on", where the message gets more and more garbled and ridiculous.

Well, the latest is that "Dr" Suzie performed a "six year in depth study" of obesity, doubtless published - since it appears nowhere else - in the Journal of Johnny Carson's "Millman College of Medical Knowledge". Now let's see - "Dr" Suzie got her chiro license in 2002, and started marketing her crap in 2008. So she likely began her "study" before she was even a chiro.

People like "Dr" Suzie must think their marks are morons. Maybe they're right.
- David Hume
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

wserra wrote:It's fun to check in with the shills every now and then. It's like a game of "can you top this?".
Well, if you want to play "can you top this", how about these recent claims?
Case Study 1: A woman who weighed a whopping 590 lbs suddenly lost 440 pounds in under 6 months using Dr Suzanne’s program! The most amazing part is she didn’t eliminate one item that she regularly ate!

This woman now weighs 140 lbs, and looks completely different altogether. She even became a swimsuit model, all this because of using Dr Suzanne’s “Top Secret Fat Loss Secret!”
Or this one...
Case Study 2: Is about a woman who had diabetes and was told repeatedly that it could not be cured or reversed.. by numerous doctors and experts.

After using Dr Suzanne’s program, she shed over 150 lbs in just 90 days and the most amazing part was that her diabetes completely disappeared and no longer depends on insulin!
Or better still...
Dr Suzanne has also identified a species of “parasites” that is living and breathing inside almost everyone’s intestines... These living parasites over time usually die in your body, but not before they lay millions of eggs!
Dr Suzanne Gudakunst Claims ‘Living Parasites’ Inside Your Intestines Keep You Fat!
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Dr Suzanne has also identified a species of “parasites” that is living and breathing inside almost everyone’s intestines... These living parasites over time usually die in your body, but not before they lay millions of eggs!
Multiple cell intestinal parasites called Helminths (worms) do lay eggs but the eggs are passed and may infect another host. These parasites cannot reproduce in the adult form inside the human body. Single cell protozoa do multiply within the human system and can cause diseases such as dysentery.

At any rate the S&S of serious intestinal parasite disease have nothing in common with the Gudakunst claims.

ref. U. MD. Health Sciences
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
wserra

Post by wserra »

I don't think I have ever seen an online campaign like this one. Google "Suzanne Gudakunst" - 38,500 hits. And the most recent ones don't even bother with the cutesy phrasing. They just lie, like this one, openly calling her a "doctor" and a "physician".

Her stuff is such obvious nonsense that it is tempting to simply write off anyone who buys the hype as an example of social Darwinism.
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: "Dr." Suzanne Gudakunst Gets Death Threats!

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The target demographic just keeps growing in number.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

Seems each successive affiliate embellishes the original story and tries to outdo his predecessor for sheer stupidity.

Originally, she advertised herself as a "World-Famous TV Lady Doctor". Now she's been upgraded to a "physician" you say?

In the original story, Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst claims to have had her own health show on syndicated television.

Now we learn that show was so good that Dr. Suzie is "loved by her adoring TV audience".

Excuse me?

"Loved by her adoring TV audience"?

That almost sounds like she has a regular weekly talk show of her own.

Does anyone know if Dr. Suzie actually ever appeared on syndicated television?
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Doc Bunkum wrote:...

Excuse me?

"Loved by her adoring TV audience"?

That almost sounds like she has a regular weekly talk show of her own.

Does anyone know if Dr. Suzie actually ever appeared on syndicated television?
"Syndicated?" One guy in his basement and another guy in his bedroom is the equivalent of a media syndicate todya.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

We have a lady Radio Chiro in Cincinnati, Dr Patricia Bender...the stations devotes Sunday Afternoon airtime to "purchased programming", the show after hers used to be a broker who promised you 15-20% returns with no possibility of risk in super secret mutual funds and there was a Dog and Cat Vet who was not bad and really came across as a good Vet trying to answer questions. His show sold time to other Vets around town and he would ask callers what part of town they were in and referred them to someone close by.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Dr. Patricia Bender runs a well-respected and successful chiropractic office in Cincinnati where she specializes in family care. Her focus on nutrition and women's health care issues involve such conditions as fibromyalgia and irritable bowel syndrome.

obvious conditions that back racking would effectively treat

Dr. Bender began her health care career in 1979 when she received her Associate Degree in Nursing. She worked full time in the nursing profession while continuing her studies in a related field that held great interest for her - chiropractic. She completed her studies and received her D.C. from Iowa's Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1985.

elsewhere on her website it is called "the Prestigious..."

After establishing her practice, Dr. Bender continued her studies with post-graduate work, receiving her Diplomat in Occupational Health. She has worked with top industries in developing drug screening and pre-placement exams, providing ergonomic assessments and establishing wellness programs. She also is involved with various outpatient rehabilitation programs, focusing on musculoskeletal complaints, industrial injuries, automobile accidents and weight loss issues.

at one time I think she had a lawyer referral service until the lawyer was disbarred for drug possession and dipping into client funds

She maintains her interest in clinical nutrition, and continually upgrades her studies in this field to remain on the leading edge of information. She is a sought-after speaker for groups and businesses, delivering expertise in the areas of nutrition and environmental health issues. Her monthly seminars and e-newsletters deliver the latest news and advice on topics that range from cholesterol to essential oils. Dr. Bender also provides on-line health surveys, a self-serve area in which recommended health care products are available to suit individual needs.

that one is a laugh, whether she is intellegent or not, she obviously is reading and bad,y on her regular commericals, she sounds a lot like a sloth on seconal

Dr. Bender is also a passionate advocate for political action, and maintains membership on various state, district and local chiropractic associations, including membership on the board of the Occupational Health Council and the American Chiropractic Health Council. She works with the Ohio Health and Safety Congress, lobbying for effective change and legislation to protect the health and well being of people in the workplace.

she also does acupuncture and other "alternative healing modalities" as she calls them
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra

Post by wserra »

And the latest miracle "Dr." Suzanne is pushing is a "one minute cure for cancer". Think I'm kidding? Think even "Dr." Suzanne couldn't stoop quite that low? Well, keep reading.

On this page, "Dr." Suzanne feels that she has a "moral obligation" to point you to this commercial. The commercial gushes about some "safe, inexpensive and powerful healing method has been administered by an estimated 15,000 European doctors, naturopaths and homeopaths, sociopaths and psychopaths to more than 10 million patients in the past 70 years to successfully treat cancer and many other diseases". (Awright, so the stuff in red is mine.) Following up by email gets you here, which tells you that the stuff has "successfully treated" every disease known to man.

And, of course, it's an MLM too. I wonder what "Dr." Suzie's cut is?
- David Hume
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

wserra wrote:, sociopaths and psychopaths[/color] to more than 10 million patients in the past 70 years to successfully treat cancer and many other diseases". (Awright, so the stuff in red is mine.)
The link provided this rather silly statement:

[quote=""Dr"Suzanne"], Two-time Nobel Prize-winning doctor, Otto Warburg, shocked the world when he revealed that most disease is caused by insufficient levels of oxygen in the body. [/quote]

Warburg did actually win the Nobel Prize. Once, in 1931. He was nominated again in 44 for his work on vitamins, but lost out to two American scientists; Erlanger and Gasser.

The more medically oriented scammers have come up with the story that Warburg actually won the prize for his research on cancer, but since he had jewish ancestors (IIRC, his father was born jewish), Hitler refused to let him accept the prize. Pure hogwash, of course, but Dr Suzanne has stuff to sell, so why not jazz things up a bit. Rather silly, since Otto Warburgs credentials are solid even without the second prize.

I've run into this little piece of unhistory many times, while amusing myself dissecting preposterous claims from "healthcompanies".

And while I'm on a roll, another branch of the Warburgs are prominent in the whole NWO/Jewish Bankers/Holocaust-thing. Max Warburg, from the jewish branch of the family, served on the board of IG Farben from 1925 until 1936. And his brother, Paul, was the man behind the Federal Reserve Board.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.