Elite Activity Resurrected (Connecting Us All)!

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Elite Activity Resurrected (Connecting Us All)!

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:"Operating funds frozen"? A common variant on "the dog ate my homework" list of reasons why people won't get paid.
More like the IRS ate their money. That's what happens when you don't pay in the payroll taxes - eventually the IRS renders your bank account useless.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I would be surprised that these scammers even got onto the radar of the IRS in time for their accounts to be levied. I would find it more believable that they failed to file returns for their employees in the first place. And even more believable that they just told the employees that they were independent contractors and not bother about the withholding. Or even worse, led the employees to believe that they were withholding, but just pocketed the 15.30% FIC taxes and the income tax withholding.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

And the gang tries to restart their pyramid... again.

This was posted by Belinda Grandberry on Monday:
Please do not join any cycles, send gifts or pay subscriptions right now. The e-wallet is not fully functional on this site and there is no way to transfer money out. The new site will be up sometime in April according to Jean but there is not a firm date yet. I am looking into http://www.obopay.com/ for the new site to send out gifts and you will have many other choices according to the directions of the receiver. I am very excited and look forward to the launch of The Gifting Movement! I will let keep you posted as I receive new information. Warmest regards, -Belinda Also, Jean needs me to send her a list of all members who are joining the new system. There is no need to move over members who will not be participating. Just send me an email with the subject "Count Me In" to: giving2u@gmai.com Please do not send solicitations to this email address.

Judging by Jean's PowerPoint presentation on sworlde.com, they haven't learned a thing from past mistakes. The new site appears to be http://www.thegiftingmovement.org
ProfHenryHiggins

Belinda's message of March 15th...
Update From John & Jean:

For any of you that have funds in your gift wallet, the only way to use them is to join new cycles while we are still on the old system. That way your new cycles will transfer over to the new system. Remember there is no bank on the backend of the gift wallet and no way to transfer funds out. You can only use the gift wallet internally, therefore gifts sent will still be locked inside the system. Joining cycles is the only way to use your gifts. Tentatively, the new site should be up and running between mid April and early May depending on the number of members. TGM will need enough subscriptions to cover the cost of the new servers and website plus help fund the giving tree donations. David and I will host a conference call for our group before the launch, I will notify you with the date and time. For more information please download the pdf file from Jean.

The pdf she mentioned is http://www.giftingislegal.org/download/ ... vement.pdf
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

So now their admitting that all the money that went before is gone and want people to put more money in so they can start all over?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

JamesVincent wrote:So now their admitting that all the money that went before is gone and want people to put more money in so they can start all over?
For the second time. Right.

If you go back to the beginning of this thread, you'll see that it all began with a gifting scam called Elite Activity. The state of Texas shut Elite down as a ponzi scheme. So it then morphs (with much ballyhoo, all of it lies) into Connecting Us All. You can track the collapse of that ponzi, in real time, on this thread. So CUA now morphs into another ponzi. The promoters are trying for the lying ballyhoo, but it seems pretty desultory.

And yes, James, it seems incredible that anyone falls for this, but people obviously do.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, they already have a proven sucker list, and then they even got them to confirm that they were still willing suckers so that they could set up this new scam. There isn't much difference between this, except legality of course, and the home shopping channels and the like that sell their sucker lists so that they can keep them coming in.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ProfHenryHiggins

Actually, Elite Activity wasn't even the first iteration. Prosper Forever (a.k.a. Jacob's Ladder) was an earlier version that Dockstader and Read ran, back around 2001-2002. Judging by the timeline stated by Jean Small when she told her mailing list that a certain month was the 8th anniversary of her joining cash gifting, I would hazard a guess that the tail end of that program may have been when she and John joined the crime wave. Given the Elite Activity membership ID numbers, it's pretty clear that they were in the loop at the very start that version of it.

At the moment, both connectingusall.org and thegiftingmovement.org appear to be down. On the other hand, at least one new sucker has joined under Belinda Grandberry during March 2012, a Dennis Morgan of Little Rock, Arkansas - http://www.manta.com/cp/mxftn02/4f60e97 ... ing-us-all , http://twitter.com/#!/DennisMorgan10 , and http://www.facebook.com/dem1440connectingusall/info
ProfHenryHiggins

DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!

Elite Activity has restarted.

John & Jean Small are instructing members/victims/fellow scammers to send $45 to

The Gifting Movement
933 Broad Street #7607
Portsmouth, VA 23707-9998

along with details of the returning gifter's CUA number, who their inviter was, and what cycles they were in. New members are also being accepted if they designate themselves as never having been in Connecting Us All.

They are also accepting funds via the Alertpay & Paypal account tgm@sworlde.com, the Obopay account 7576469028, and the Solidtrustpay account sworlde.

The usual blatherskite mix of religious references and IRS misconceptions abounds in the FAQ.
Along with a promise in the contact page, "Your CUA cycles and Linage will be moved to TGM."
ProfHenryHiggins

Videos are appearing promoting the new incarnation of Elite Activity.

http://vimeo.com/user3923113
http://vimeo.com/user9292827
http://www.thegiftingmovement.org

And on Linkedin, Jean Small has added "Administrator at The Gifting Movement" to her profile.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

wserra wrote:Update on Dockstader: the prosecution for promoting a pyramid scheme is still active. It is now scheduled for retrial on March 28, 2011. Jardine is, in fact, his lawyer.

HH, can you provide any proof that Jardine is a participant in Connecting Us All? Given what happened to Henry Curtis - disbarred - that's a little hard to believe. I would actually notify the Harris County DA because, if that's true, it raises exactly the same conflict of interest that Curtis had (and which caused the court to toss Dockstader's previous conviction).

Just thought I'd make a correction. The Texas Bar shows Henry Curtis as eligible to practice law in Texas. He wasn't disbarred. He was suspended from practicing law from May 15, 2005 to May 14, 2006. It looks like he is currently a solo practitioner in Houston.
englewood61

Patricia Stewart

Post by englewood61 »

I'm stuck with this dirt bag, Patricia Stewart. She is two months behind on rent and is always trying to scheme her way out. If any law enforcement are looking for her she can be arrested at [mod redacts address]. She owes DP&L and Vectren past due bills.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Moderator note: site policy is not to post addresses that the subject herself does not make public. ProfHH posted an address for Stewart earlier in this thread, but it was one she had used when registering a web site. I have a feeling that, if law enforcement wants to find her, they will.
- David Hume
niagra09

Post by niagra09 »

Dean Shrickel the least you could do is not hide behind your lies... i don't owe you anything! In fact your being sued by me.... thank you for more evidence!
wserra

Post by wserra »

If you are the "Patricia Stewart" of now-defunct Each1Bless1.com, I'd stay a respectful distance from courthouses.
- David Hume
ProfHenryHiggins

Yes, I do believe that is her, Wes. The user handle matches on Twitter, Digg, and the email account she used when making that website.

It also matches an offline company called Revitalizing Beauty Ltd./Treasured Throws, in Columbus Ohio, which appears to have a Patricia Stewart among the staff. Or did. I'm not sure of the company's age or even whether it is still in business.

Although... judging by http://vforvendeta.tripod.com and http://www.bizapedia.com/oh/YOUTH-ENGAG ... S-INC.html , it was probably prior to her involvement with CUA.
englewood61

Post by englewood61 »

This is the same Patricia Stewart of bless1. She is filing a frivolous lawsuit against me to counter my eviction action. If you can specify any mis-deeds it would be helpful. The public record on her speaks for itself. She is attempting to sue for Slander and posting her address. Her address was redacted and never posted and it isn't slander if what you say is true. I believe she lives in a glass house and she is attempting to throw stones.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Sorry, englewood, but (speaking for myself) I'm not going to take sides in a private matter. A SLAPP is a different situation than a landlord-tenant-slander.

I may have a helpful nudge for you, though. If you are a landlord, you almost certainly have homeowner's insurance. Many homeowner's policies actually defend and indemnify defamation suits. Check right away. If yours does, notify your carrier immediately. You'll not only have insurance coverage for any liability, you'll get a free defense, while Stewart will almost certainly be footing her own bills.
- David Hume
englewood61

Post by englewood61 »

What is a SLAPP?
englewood61

Post by englewood61 »

I CONFRONTED HER WITH THE ACCUSATIONS ON THIS SITE AND SHE STATED THAT YOU ARE ALL DISGRUNTLED ex employees. I don't believe her explanation. I now know what a SLAPP is though.