I do win 10 mil

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: I do win 10 mil

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
I suppose that Duey could indeed have an intellect that takes second place to the granite on the hills outside my office, and that the high school did its best with him; but his writing style and content don't give evidence of any decent education.
I dunno, I've known college students who wrote like that. Mostly on athletic scholarships, too.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote: I dunno, I've known college students who wrote like that. Mostly on athletic scholarships, too.
That makes sense, Duey is a Hockey or Football Player who has decided that he's going to hit it big, so he's trying figure out how to get rid of the tax liabilities.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

bmielke wrote:The thing I like most about drive by trolling is that I don't have to add them to the ignore list they aren't around long enough.
An illiterate trollster named Duey
Had a writing style much like chop suey.
No, he could not express,
So his post was a mess;
It was nonsense and -- pretty much -- hooey.

Speaking of chop suey......
Chop suey first appears in an American publication in 1888: "A staple dish for the Chinese gourmand is chow chop svey [sic], a mixture of chickens' livers and gizzards, fungi, bamboo buds, pigs' tripe, and bean sprouts stewed with spices." Current Literature, October 1888, p. 318, as quoted in the Oxford English Dictionary, Second Edition, 1989.
--(emphasis added) from Wikipedia, at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chop_suey

Yep. Fungi and pigs' tripe. That's pretty much the hooey we get from Duey.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

duey wrote:Hey I do win 10 mill? On the challenge page where it proves you have to pay income tax I could not find the word 'Work, employee' or any accurate synonym.
I think you mean "Hey, do I win $10 Million?", "On the challenge page it says if I prove you don't need to pay tazes..." the rest makes no sense. But a search is not sufficient.
duey wrote:You know it's like the tax lean form where they leave out paragraph a.
I don't even want to know.
duey wrote:You know the one that says - Only federal employees can have a lean.
Where did you drink this bit of Kool-Aid? Was it tasty
duey wrote:But according to some attorneys it means everyone,
Who are these attorneys, what are their names, where do the practice?
duey wrote:wow my high-school education was just a wast of time.

On this you're right, you can't even spell "waste" correctly, other than a lesson on using turbo tax what exactly did your high school teach on taxes?
duey wrote:I can't read.
Admitting it is the first step, there are many fine adult literacy programs out there. Of course if you just went to English class and told your teacher they could probably get you reading before you graduate.
duey wrote:You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, and anyone who profits from income tax system that's over 8000 pages.
Take a look at all Legal Codes, you'll find they are all very long and very complex, maybe they'll cover that in your senior year civics class in three or four years.
duey wrote:Just another !@#!@#!@
Give us a clue man, what does that even mean, if you are going to blank out a swear word you have to give us a clue.

ETA Any chance this guy is another voice from Harvey's head?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ETA Any chance this guy is another voice from Harvey's head?
I didn't think that, but it did cross my mind that maybe Justinidiot did register...ya never know.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The IP address is not Harvey, but it is in the same area as another one of our "Special Winners" posters who did a few posts not long back. Not an exact match, but same general area, like maybe a work instead of home thing, but that's just speculation.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Famspear wrote:
Speaking of chop suey......
Chop suey first appears in an American publication in 1888: "A staple dish for the Chinese gourmand is chow chop svey [sic], a mixture of chickens' livers and gizzards, fungi, bamboo buds, pigs' tripe, and bean sprouts stewed with spices." Current Literature, October 1888, p. 318, as quoted in the Oxford English Dictionary, Second Edition, 1989.
--(emphasis added) from Wikipedia, at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chop_suey
You forgot the song "Chop Suey" by System of a Down which makes alot more sense then our drive by friend.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Gregg wrote:The IP address is not Harvey, but it is in the same area as another one of our "Special Winners" posters who did a few posts not long back. Not an exact match, but same general area, like maybe a work instead of home thing, but that's just speculation.
Different branch of the same library system?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Nikki wrote:Different branch of the same library system?
Or the Wifi network of the prison.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pantherphil
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Pantherphil »

Is that the Duey Decimal System?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

... and how about his friends Huey and Luey?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
darling
First Mate
First Mate

Post by darling »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:... and how about his friends Huey and Luey?
I was thinking more along the lines of Cheetum and Howe...