Harvester is talkig to God, and he thinks God is Famspear...

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Harvester is talkig to God, and he thinks God is Famspear...

Post by Gregg »

Homie: hey God. It’s me Homie.

God: Hi Homie.

Homie: I’ve had a lingering suspicion about this forum, can you tell me if it’s been infiltrated by agents?

God: You’re soaking in it.

Homie: Whut?

God: You already know the answer to that question.

Homie: Yeah, but I wanted to hear from you!

God: You have to look to motive. What would motivate someone to take time out of their day to post here. What is at stake?

Homie: Well u got the misapplied tax scam bringing in what … over $600billion a year? And this is where Pete’s readers and folks interested in taxation come to learn more, so …

God: LostHorizons is sort of Ground Zero for folks waking up to the tax scam. People starting to wonder, do I really have to keep paying this Federal Income Tax? Have I really been fooled all these years? And you have to ask -- what keeps it alive? What keeps the Tax Scam going?

Homie: peeps thinking they have “gross income” and really owe the tax.

God: Yes, perception is key. Perceptions must be managed and reality denied. The reality is the Tax Scam is easily beaten by avoiding the privileged activity as measured by “income.” But to keep the tax scam rolling folks must be steered away from that knowledge. Anything an agent can do to cause doubt, confuse, & distract from the truth will help the scammers. And sometimes they’ll post anything just to bury a good post – make it hard to find – like a needle in a haystack.

Homie: Mind control. You know … the agents often appear as real CtC Warriors.

God: All warfare involves deception.

Homie: Warfare? Who said anything about war?

God: Those feeding off your labor take this VERY seriously. It’s war for them. Those elites have implemented a modern form of slavery and anyone escaping must be battled. There is good and evil in this world. Good Guys & Bad Guys. And there’s nothing good about fooling people into paying taxes they don’t owe.

Homie: The agents don’t like me. I think they’re losing the war.

God: Heh. Once again, the agents try to manage perception & discredit opposition. They try to discredit you because you know too much. With multiple agents calling you a troll, it is hoped the casual observer will view you as one. You’re dangerous to their tax scam and they certainly don’t want anyone following your footsteps to tax freedom.

Homie: I’ve been to other forums that seem loaded with agents too, and Admin doesn’t even seem to notice or care.

God: Don’t be too sure. Perhaps Admin’s unaware "Persona Management Software" is available from HBGary and Ntrepid to handle multiple personas for one agent, including IP address spoofing. Just a tiny cost of doing business for the scammers.

Homie: You know sometimes it feels like it’s just Famspear & me posting here.

God: The psychopaths will always walk among you, but you shouldn’t waste much time on them.

Homie: mmmK. Not sure u answered all my questions but … thanks!

God: Anytime

In a conversation with God, (nah, that's not delusional or arrogant) he says he feels like just him and Famspear are posting, which means either he thinks God is Famspear or he is Famspear himself. That last one is a little crazy even for him...

Well, it's a leap of logic for most, but lets face it, he's accused everyone else of being Famspear....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Harvester is talkig to God, and he thinks God is Famspea

Post by Famspear »

Homie, aka Libre, aka Nationwide, aka johnthetaxist, aka Harvester aka etc., etc., is permanently damaged goods.

I assume that he had already suffered from paranoia long before he discovered Quatloos, but for his own good he really should never have come here.

:twisted:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Harvester is talkig to God, and he thinks God is Famspea

Post by LPC »

Gregg wrote:
Homie: You know sometimes it feels like it’s just Famspear & me posting here.

God: The psychopaths will always walk among you, but you shouldn’t waste much time on them.
In a conversation with God, (nah, that's not delusional or arrogant) he says he feels like just him and Famspear are posting, which means either he thinks God is Famspear or he is Famspear himself. That last one is a little crazy even for him...
And God responds that "The psychopaths will always walk among you" (with "you" meaning "Homie").

Why will the psychopaths always walk "among" Homie?

Two guesses, and the first one doesn't count. (Hint: It's Freudian.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.