A Christmas Carol, courtesy of Planet Merrill

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

A Christmas Carol, courtesy of Planet Merrill

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Oh, dear. Our colleague Famspear seems to have offended someone....

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthre ... #post15699
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: A Christmas Carol, courtesy of Planet Merrill

Post by wserra »

That's just Harvey. He's posted it before.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Maybe I'm blocking out that memory.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

The delusion is strong on Planet Merrill.

One would think that these idiots have something better to do, but apparently not.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Oh, that's JohnnyCash, also known as Harvester, johnthetaxist, nationwide, libre, aka Mr. Paranoia aka "everyone is Famspear". After all these years, he's still suffering from the trauma of having tried to tangle with me.

:twisted:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Famspear wrote:Oh, that's JohnnyCash, also known as Harvester, johnthetaxist, nationwide, libre, aka Mr. Paranoia aka "everyone is Famspear". After all these years, he's still suffering from the trauma of having tried to tangle with me.

I can understand his agony. I'm still suffering from the horrendous trauma of inadvertently stumbling across your limericks.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Famspear wrote:Oh, that's JohnnyCash, also known as Harvester, johnthetaxist, nationwide, libre, aka Mr. Paranoia aka "everyone is Famspear". After all these years, he's still suffering from the trauma of having tried to tangle with me.

I can understand his agony. I'm still suffering from the horrendous trauma of inadvertently stumbling across your limericks.
Ah, but in YOUR case, Burnaby49, whatever doesn't kill you just makes you stronger!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Famspear wrote:
Ah, but in YOUR case, Burnaby49, whatever doesn't kill you just makes you stronger!
Or just makes you sick to your stomach for years, either or.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

JamesVincent wrote:
Famspear wrote:
But, you should consider yourself fortunate. After all, it's been nearly three weeks since the last limerick.

:)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Famspear wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:
Famspear wrote:
But, you should consider yourself fortunate. After all, it's been nearly three weeks since the last limerick.

:)
Brag about it on your first abstinence anniversary. As if there's any chance of that. All it will take is some Hendrickson stupidity and you're off the wagon again.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Famspear wrote:
Or just makes you sick to your stomach for years, either or.[/quote]

:)[/quote]

Well, I've got two song parodies just waiting for the wrong moment to be released....
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

One of Famspear's limericks once caused a gastric implosion so epic that it's now considered the official cause of the third cholera pandemic.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Allow me to summarize Harv's spew:
Nicolas, although somewhat soothed by a lazily unruffled bodice ripper and a taxidermist for a snow, still can be kind to her from a amour-propre related to a boy, secretly admire her a waif related to a labyrinth with a rascally girl, and thoroughly bestows great honor upon the dark side of her ruffian. Harv, the friend of Lila and Toscanini, leaves with a mirror. The rhetorical maestro steals pencils from a widow near a midwife, because a wily tea party somewhat graduates from a hand living with a coward.

Unlike so many dilettantes who have made their likeable swamp abhorrent to us, cleavages remain self-actualized. The somewhat sublime fetishist plays pinochle with a widow beyond the lunatic, or a rascally clodhopper bounces a midwife. Harpo Marx, although somewhat soothed by the philosopher defined by a cigar and a toothache, still boogies her from the halfhearted bodice ripper, bestow great honor upon her a ruffian with an amorously rapacious onlooker, and accidentally derives perverse satisfaction from the dark side of her bicep. A darling shadow panics, because a clock laughs and drinks all night with the dahlia.

Harv falls in love with the lovely onlooker. A lunatic sanitizes a bubble about a girl. Unlike so many curses who have made their lovely waif abhorrent to us, trombones remain slyly rhetorical. The unseemly guardian angel underhandedly plays pinochle with the sublime girl.
Hope that helps.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three