Sean David Morton at sea

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Sean David Morton at sea

Post by Gregg »

TBL wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:04 am Just so you all know, I was up until midnight reading this entire interesting chain of events. Thanks for ruining my sleepy time Q!

Welcome to Q! Its just one of the services we provide.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheCount
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by TheCount »

So "paralegals", even licensed ones, can't do one thing on their own --they are required to be supervised by attorneys at all times. It would be like letting a paramedic perform surgery. It's a huge problem in California, though -- tons of people advertising that they are "paralegals" and are actually practicing law without a license. You can easily look on calbar.org to see if an attorney is licensed in California. Also, without having a California license, one cannot be admitted to practice in any of the California federal courts. There are 4 federal court districts in California, and each one requires a separate bar admission [although it is possible to be admitted "pro hoc vice" -- which is for the purposes of a single case -- that is only used for out of state attorneys and I will omit the boring details here as they are not applicable].
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And still, the welcome Orly Taitz, they obviously aren't real picky.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

Gannibal wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:14 pm Quick question - has anyone heard of something called the "Prachima Law Group"?

In Morton's last call from prison, he's asking for $500 to pay the "Prachima Law Group," or something like that. He refers to them as his "paralegals," and apparently they're preparing some briefs and motions for him (cert, etc.). Presumably this is not a serious or legitimate law firm, and I'm curious about the story here.

Anyone familiar with them?

You can hear him name the group at about 1:00 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL2W1TmOn-A
Ok, I went hunting for Prachima and found nadda. However "pra cima" is Portuguese for "up", so maybe Pra Cima Law Group? But I came up with just as much there. Also, "pra cima" is pronounced pra-SEE-ma. However, I could see Morton only seeing it in text and pronouncing it with the "ch" sound.
TBL

Post by TBL »

You can hear him name the group at about 1:00 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL2W1TmOn-A
Jump to 3:20:
My diabetes has gone from Type 2 to full-blown Type 1
So...yeah...maybe someone should tell him that's not a thing? You know, before anyone thinks he may not be entirely truthful.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Its also (not) going the wrong direction. Type One Diabetes, or Juvenile Diabetes is the kind you're born with because you have a defect from birth in your pancreas that inhibits the production of insulin. You usually need insulin shots for the rest of your life.

Type Two Diabetes, or Adult Onset Diabetes, is when you aren't born a diabetic, but one of many conditions or lifestyle choices causes your pancreas to either not produce enough insulin or your body does produce insulin but does not process it efficiently. Most Type Two Diabetics do not initially need insulin injections, and are often treated with pills.

Type Two Diabetes can also be controlled with combinations of weight loss, diet, exercise and other lifestyle changes in addition to non-insulin drugs. When Type Two Diabetics need insulin injections, its an acute emergency situation, unlike a Type One Diabetic who normally takes daily injections all their life.

If you have let Type Two Diabetes go uncontrolled so long that you need daily, regular insulin, you've pretty much permanently damaged your pancreas, and honestly the likelihood that you're not going to get much older is pretty high. Sure, proper care and treatment can help, but people who get that far gone are less likely to make the major changes in their life that they need to, and often assume room temperature.

Might want to start looking at plots, Sean. Have another Mt Dew.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Ran across the name of Sean elsewhere and decided to find out what happened to him and whether he returned back to his grifting ways.

BOP has him documented as being released:
Name: SEAN DAVID MORTON
Register Number: 73055-112
Race: White
Sex: Male
Released On: 08/19/2021
That seemed to be earlier than the 60 months or so that he was sentenced to and I suspected that he got out early due to COVID.

Following up on some of the old Internet links that Sean hung out, I found a series of communications he was releasing while in prison that got uploaded to the Project Camelot site. I didn't wade through these completely or thoroughly since Sean's style of communication is just lousy stream-of-consciousness so I may get some of this wrong.

It appears that Sean claimed that he developed cancer while in prison and eventually got out on compassionate release. He also claimed that he had been released earlier than the BOP date above, but after being out for a few weeks, BOP "reacquired" him and explained that the health care for his cancer treatment could be done cheaper in prison than what BOP was paying for while Sean was out. I am not familiar with the requirements that BOP must adhere to in providing care for prisoners while on compassionate release but with liars like Sean, you can never be sure. From Sean's viewpoint, BOP just wanted to torture him with primitive radiation treatments through an iron mask on his head (apparently there were tumors spreading along his chin and neck). True to form, Sean claimed he almost had the cancer licked through using "... Chinese Tea, Black Salve, Ben Fendozol, LAETIRLE, Liposomal Vit C..." until he got put back into the BOP's care.

After his release Sean has been barely visible on the Net. He did not return to his Youtube page ("Strange Universe Radio) but has surfaced as a guest here or there on other hosts' YT channels. And from what I can see, he is sticking to just talking about time travel, ETs, and other New Age nonsense - none of which, in my layman opinion, doesn't violate the terms of his release. His wife, Melissa, is not as visible as Sean, and my guess is that they are still together in some form or manner.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I ran across his name while looking at something else and he is listed as a guest in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLuIzWIMfUs

Apparently he has been a guest on this channel before and they report him as " Sean is on the mend from fighting some serious medical battles, and we are all very happy to have him back for a visit." I did not watch the video, not my 2:27:05 cup of tea.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"