Not only no, but hell no.
91%

Total votes: 11

ElfNinosMom
Stowaway
Stowaway

TogaDude autobiography

Post by ElfNinosMom »

So, it looks like my old nemesis Gene Chapman wrote a book about his many (mis)adventures in tax protesting, called "The Man Who Broke The Silence"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1835693603

Has anyone read it?

I must admit, I'm curious about the lies per page ratio...

:thinking: :roll:
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: TogaDude autobiography

Post by LaVidaRoja »

How about a third choice - only if it's free, and only until my stomach rebels.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

I had my fill of enjoyment from TogaDude when he was active here, umpteen years ago.

I even had had the pleasure of meeting him once in Washington.

There's nothing he could have written which could be of the least interest to me -- unless it starts showing up in the TP arena and requires rebuttal.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You mean to tell me that someone let him out from under his bridge long enough to get to a public library to use a computer??? So he has somehow compiled a list of his fantasies? If it ain't on Amazon, it ain't real.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ElfNinosMom
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by ElfNinosMom »

notorial dissent wrote:You mean to tell me that someone let him out from under his bridge long enough to get to a public library to use a computer??? So he has somehow compiled a list of his fantasies? If it ain't on Amazon, it ain't real.
He said it isn't on Amazon because they "didn't like" his ISBN. Supposedly he was "looking into it" but that was months ago.
ElfNinosMom
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by ElfNinosMom »

LaVidaRoja wrote:How about a third choice - only if it's free, and only until my stomach rebels.
I'd read it cover to cover if it was free or next to free - I can imagine getting curious enough to pay for it on one of the Amazon 99¢ sales, for example. It's not on Amazon, though.

Maybe he'll pull a PAM and make it shareware, then sue everyone in the known universe for not making a donation. :thinking:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Wow, those links. Is there anything that Gene Chapman cannot do? If nothing else, I am forced to conclude that he is a genetic relative of Erasmus of America. Even down to the point that each of them had a very small print run; Gene claims to have "...23 copies of the books ready to mail out."
Chapman trained two years in Warren Buffett's investment ideas under David Clark, who was trained by Warren from childhood. Gene is responsible for about $172.2 million cash or $3.616 billion of J. B. Hunt's 2016 share price, as he was the personal adviser to current Chairman, Kirk Thompson, between 1997 thru 2001.
Really? Is this not the same man who whined, complained and freeloaded on people simply because he would not work and not be taxed by the government? He can generate millions of dollars for others, but cannot make a penny for himself?
He helped FBI Special Agent Byron Sage (Chief Negotiator) pick through the theology of David Koresh during the Branch Davidian Situation in 1993. (The violent last day outcome by the FBI would turn him against government and toward a mix of Leo Tolstoy'ss and Murray Rothbard's world view: benevolent anarcho capitalism\/ the Kingdom conception of life.)
Well, maybe that explains why the Waco standoff did end in a horrible conflagration: Agent Sage, suffering from exhaustion after weeks of being in control of the siege, listened to what Chapman said. It probably occurred when Gene's umpteenth attempt to get in contact with Sage miraculously got through when an operator at FBI HQ accidentally patched him in instead of Janet Reno.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Speaking of a limited :snicker: print run. Still a legend in his own mind I see.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

BTW, ENM, Chapman slithered by since you were last here. It's worth a look.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:BTW, ENM, Chapman slithered by since you were last here. It's worth a look.
You forgot to advise her afterwards to get an immediate appointment with her ophthalmologist to ensure that her retinas were not permanently damaged by reading Chapman's posts.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

wserra wrote:BTW, ENM, Chapman slithered by since you were last here. It's worth a look.
Yeah that was my fault. I used his name in a post, and suddenly he showed up. That caused me to look up what was his then current website and discovered that he was supposedly painting for charity.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4