The Epic Fail of Squatloosian Troll

SquatloosianTroll
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Tax Code Is Gibberish So I Don't Owe

Post by SquatloosianTroll »

NYGman wrote:Seriously, an 861 argument, we have really gone back in time with that long debunked theory. 861 regulations only apply to 861 code sections which is not applicable in the way you believe it to be.
According to the code 861 falls under the subject group 4 which is "Credits Against Tax" found here:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/26/part-1

Which includes §§ 1.101-1 - 1.6001-2 which looks like S. 61 is included, yes I mentioned S. 61, but only to show that 861 applies to the entire Subtitle A Income Tax regs.

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
SquatloosianTroll
Scalawag
Scalawag

Dr. Caligari wrote:
I am no longer going to address S.61. I am talking about assessments and that is all I am going to talk about.
You have not even once attempted to address section 61, because it is fatal to your argument.
Yes I have. I asked someone on here what services are taxed? (compensation for services)
:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Yes I have. I asked someone on here what services are taxed? (compensation for services)
Which, it was pointed out to you, is the wrong question, because section 61 taxes "all income from whatever source derived, including (but not limited to) the following items..."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Which, it was pointed out to you, is the wrong question, because section 61 taxes "all income from whatever source derived, including (but not limited to) the following items..."
He knows this, the question has already been fully answered. He isn't looking for answers to issues involving sincerely held tax beliefs. He's just baiting you all, it's explicit in his name. Nothing you say will have any effect, it's just entertainment on his side and he wins by dragging it on.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

SquatloosianTroll wrote:----- Yes, they are included in the 27 PART 70! Holy Sh*t are you blind? How do you tie your shoes in the morning? The authority to assess taxes on the sale of alcohol are found at 26 USC 6201, 6202 and 6204 which is found on page 2 middle of the page at PART 70 Procedure and Administration (it's even highlighted for those that apparently can't see all that well. I am no longer going to address S.61. I am talking about assessments and that is all I am going to talk about.
No, we've already been through this. I am not blind. Obviously, you ARE blind, and as a result you cannot READ. Go back and read what I wrote above. The TEXTS of the statutes are not found in 27 part 70. Only the citations are found there. Obviously, you do not know the difference.

You finally figured out that the authority to assess taxes on the sale of alcohol, etc., is found in the assessment statutes. That's not what you were saying at the beginning of this thread.

No, you are not going to talk about just assessments. You are going to do what I tell you to do, and if you shoot off your mouth too much, I'll spank you.

:twisted:

Grow up, kid.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

He knows this, the question has already been fully answered. He isn't looking for answers to issues involving sincerely held tax beliefs. He's just baiting you all, it's explicit in his name. Nothing you say will have any effect, it's just entertainment on his side and he wins by dragging it on.
You're absolutely right, but I feel the need to respond, at least for another round or so, so that he can't go back to whatever site he came from and claim we couldn't answer his questions.
Dr. Caligari
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Some Asshole wrote: I am talking about assessments and that is all I am going to talk about.
Then you've lost the argument already, because section 6151 says that, if you have enough gross income (see section 61, which you avoid like a vampire avoids garlic) to require filing a tax return, "the person required to make such return shall, without assessment or notice and demand from the Secretary, pay such tax to the internal revenue officer with whom the return is filed, and shall pay such tax at the time and place fixed for filing the return."

So, who cares if there's an assessment? You still have to pay.
Dr. Caligari
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Some Asshole wrote: I am talking about assessments and that is all I am going to talk about.
If you were going to talk only about assessments, then you shouldn't have written your very first post in this thread like this:
So if Defendant [sic] did not engage in a taxable activity i.e. selling alcohol, tobacco or firearms, then he/she is/are not liable per the "gibberish code" per the assessment statute at [ . . . ]
You're the one who used the term "taxable activity." Yet, when wserra asked you to find a reference to the term "taxable activity" in the statutes or the regs, you failed. And, the term "taxable activity" is not found in the assessment statutes you cited.

When asked to provide your own definition of the term "taxable activity", you mumbled something about selling alcohol, etc. Yet, nothing in the assessment statutes you cited says anything about that.

You also got the "authority" thingy backwards, by essentially indicating that the assessment statutes "had their authority" from title 27 of the Code of Federal Regulations. We had to explain to you that regulations get their authority from statutes, not the other way around.

You also threw in a version of the old, frivolous "861 argument" and we went into detail explaining how and why the argument has no valid legal basis.

You hop around like a kid on a pogo stick, from one disjointed thought to another, and none of your thoughts (so far) make much sense. Oh, wait: except that you are finally correctly describing the relationship between the material in title 27 of the CFR and the assessment statutes in the Internal Revenue Code -- at least, the relationship according to the Department of the Treasury, which issued the regs. Thank goodness for small miracles. Apparently, when we heat you up and let you stew long enough, you're able to bubble up with a small teaspoon of coherency. (I'm reminded of the old saying about monkeys with typewriters and the Complete Works of William Shakespeare.)
Dr. Caligari wrote:Then you've lost the argument already, because section 6151 says that, if you have enough gross income (see section 61, which you avoid like a vampire avoids garlic) to require filing a tax return, "the person required to make such return shall, without assessment or notice and demand from the Secretary, pay such tax to the internal revenue officer with whom the return is filed, and shall pay such tax at the time and place fixed for filing the return."

So, who cares if there's an assessment? You still have to pay.
As Dr. Caligari has noted, assessment under the Internal Revenue Code is not a pre-requisite for incurring the liability to pay a Federal income tax. So, grasshopper, if you're thinking about going down a path that argues about that point, then prepare to be humiliated even further.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
SquatloosianTroll
Scalawag
Scalawag

Famspear wrote:
SquatloosianTroll wrote:----- Yes, they are included in the 27 PART 70! Holy Sh*t are you blind? How do you tie your shoes in the morning? The authority to assess taxes on the sale of alcohol are found at 26 USC 6201, 6202 and 6204 which is found on page 2 middle of the page at PART 70 Procedure and Administration (it's even highlighted for those that apparently can't see all that well. I am no longer going to address S.61. I am talking about assessments and that is all I am going to talk about.
No, we've already been through this. I am not blind. Obviously, you ARE blind, and as a result you cannot READ. Go back and read what I wrote above. The TEXTS of the statutes are not found in 27 part 70. Only the citations are found there. Obviously, you do not know the difference.

You finally figured out that the authority to assess taxes on the sale of alcohol, etc., is found in the assessment statutes. That's not what you were saying at the beginning of this thread.

No, you are not going to talk about just assessments. You are going to do what I tell you to do, and if you shoot off your mouth too much, I'll spank you.

:twisted:

Grow up, kid.
Yes citations for the authority for assessing taxes for selling alcohol are found at 27 Part 70 Page 29022 top middle of page. Yeah I'm not as organized with what I want/need to say, but I finally nailed it down as to how it should have been said.
Not perfect am I but I understand how the code is written and works. I have been reading/studying the code off and on since 1993. I might not be able to word what I am trying to say but eventually I get it. FYI: I'm 50 years old.
SquatloosianTroll
Scalawag
Scalawag

So now that I have worded it correctly, my original statement of tax returns that are assessed are based on 27 Part 70 according to the Parallel Table of Authorities. An excise tax on privileged activity.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Burnaby49 wrote:He knows this, the question has already been fully answered. He isn't looking for answers to issues involving sincerely held tax beliefs. He's just baiting you all, it's explicit in his name. Nothing you say will have any effect, it's just entertainment on his side and he wins by dragging it on.
Dr. Caligari wrote:You're absolutely right, but I feel the need to respond, at least for another round or so, so that he can't go back to whatever site he came from and claim we couldn't answer his questions.
About the kid's motivation, I would respectfully disagree -- at least preliminarily, based on the tenor of his responses. Just my 2 cents.......
SquatloosianTroll
Scalawag
Scalawag

Famspear wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:He knows this, the question has already been fully answered. He isn't looking for answers to issues involving sincerely held tax beliefs. He's just baiting you all, it's explicit in his name. Nothing you say will have any effect, it's just entertainment on his side and he wins by dragging it on.
Dr. Caligari wrote:You're absolutely right, but I feel the need to respond, at least for another round or so, so that he can't go back to whatever site he came from and claim we couldn't answer his questions.
About the kid's motivation, I would respectfully disagree -- at least preliminarily, based on the tenor of his responses. Just my 2 cents.......
Not a kid. I just revealed my age in the post before last. Thank you.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

SquatloosianTroll wrote:So now that I have worded it correctly, my original statement of tax returns that are assessed are based on 27 Part 70 according to the Parallel Table of Authorities. An excise tax on privileged activity.
The sentence structure is a bit garbled, but let me see if can conjure the point you're eventually trying to make.

Taxes on Federal tax returns are assessed only based on part 70 of title 27 of the Code of Federal Regulations, and since part 70 deals only with selling alcohol, etc., then the Federal income tax cannot apply to (fill in the blank, compensation for services, interest income, whatever, etc., etc.).

Obviously, I cannot read your mind, so I don't expect that my wording is exactly what you're trying to say. So, feel free to state your own points in your own words.
SquatloosianTroll
Scalawag
Scalawag

Something more to ponder:

"I hereby certify that the following is a true and faithful statement of the gains, profits and income of _____________________
of the _______________________ of ________________________ in the County of _________________________, and State of _______________________, whether derived from any kind of property, rents, interest, dividends, salary, or from any profession, trade, employment, or vocation or from any other source whatever, from the 1st day of January to the 31st day of December, 1862, both days inclusive, and subject to an Income Tax under the excise laws of the United States:
SquatloosianTroll
Scalawag
Scalawag

Famspear wrote:
SquatloosianTroll wrote:So now that I have worded it correctly, my original statement of tax returns that are assessed are based on 27 Part 70 according to the Parallel Table of Authorities. An excise tax on privileged activity.
The sentence structure is a bit garbled, but let me see if can conjure the point you're eventually trying to make.

Taxes on Federal tax returns are assessed only based on part 70 of title 27 of the Code of Federal Regulations, and since part 70 deals only with selling alcohol, etc., then the Federal income tax cannot apply to (fill in the blank, compensation for services, interest income, whatever, etc., etc.).

Obviously, I cannot read your mind, so I don't expect that my wording is exactly what you're trying to say. So, feel free to state your own points in your own words.
----------------------
I'm not a wordsmith. I do the best I can.

As far as what the code is telling me regarding assessments, yes you are reading me correctly.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Squat-Eating Troll wrote:Something more to ponder:

"I hereby certify that the following is a true and faithful statement of the gains, profits and income of _____________________
of the _______________________ of ________________________ in the County of _________________________, and State of _______________________, whether derived from any kind of property, rents, interest, dividends, salary, or from any profession, trade, employment, or vocation or from any other source whatever, from the 1st day of January to the 31st day of December, 1862, both days inclusive, and subject to an Income Tax under the excise laws of the United States:
No, you explain sections 61 and 6151 first, then you can go on to a new topic. (Why anyone but a historian would be interested in the long-repealed, pre-16th Amendment, tax laws of 1862 is a bit puzzling, but we'll get there in time. First, deal with sections 61 and 6151.)
Dr. Caligari
SquatloosianTroll
Scalawag
Scalawag

Dr. Caligari wrote:

No, you explain sections 61 and 6151 first, then you can go on to a new topic. (Why anyone but a historian would be interested in the long-repealed, pre-16th Amendment, tax laws of 1862 is a bit puzzling, but we'll get there in time. First, deal with sections 61 and 6151.)
Okay off I go .............
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Squat-Eating Troll wrote:Okay off I go .............
...to try to find another tax denier website I can cut and paste from.
Dr. Caligari
SquatloosianTroll
Scalawag
Scalawag

SquatloosianTroll wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:

Okay off I go .............
(a) General rule
Except as otherwise provided in this subchapter, when a return of tax is required under this title or regulations, the person required to make such return shall, without assessment or notice and demand from the Secretary, pay such tax to the internal revenue officer with whom the return is filed, and shall pay such tax at the time and place fixed for filing the return (determined without regard to any extension of time for filing the return).

So what you are leading me to is that the return is filed and paid without assessment. So if you sell alcohol, file and pay your tax, it is then assessed. Then I am not sure what Sec. 61 is relating to 6151. (???)
SquatloosianTroll
Scalawag
Scalawag

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Squatloosian Troll wrote:Okay off I go .............
...to try to find another tax denier website I can cut and paste from.
You assume too much. I use the LII (Legal Information Institute) site. Not a tax denier website according to my current information. Maybe you know something I don't?
I corrected my username for you. I am squatting here on Quatloos as a troll.