Question 1 discussion

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Question 12 discussion

Post by Famspear »

Jamie0331 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:53 pm Question 12 discussion; Due process is the right to be heard, by testimony or otherwise, and to
have the “right of controverting, by proof, every material fact which bears on the question of right
in the matter involved,” and if presumption is the evidence basis of alleged facts, then “this is not
due process.” (Black's Law Dictionary, Supra, Page b).
The Tax Court and Appeals Court showed extreme bias against Petitioner, and this court affirmed
that “justice must satisfy the appearance of justice.” (Levine, Supra, Page n). Petitioner filed for
recusal of judges twice on this issue, and once, it was apparently granted, (see Tax Court docket
showing transfer) but this changed nothing showing any attempt at “justice” in this instant case.
The courts have ruled that only if it appears “beyond doubt” that the plaintiff can “prove no set of
facts in support of his claim which would entitle him to relief,” can the courts dismiss the case or
ignore the evidence. (Conley, Supra, Page e). Petitioner has a plethora of evidence herein and
presented to all the lower courts, but believes “fraud on the court” has occurred because proper
procedures and compliance to law were not complied with. (Bulloch, Supra, Page d). Furthermore, this court stated that not being able to be heard in the courts on the matter in
controversy, and Petitioner having to refuse to comply with some alleged duty in order to be
heard “runs afoul of due process.” (Schulz, Supra, Page q).
Because the lower courts, for many decades, have consistently ignored, denied and refused to
review the entire evidence record, they have thereby denied due process to the people.
(Kazubowski, Supra, Page m). Only through NOT complying with alleged “laws” was this able
to be brought to this point before the Tax Court, Appeals Court, and now before this Supreme
Court, where the Respondent claims “answers” would be provided, but haven’t been thus far, but
where “fundamental fairness and substantial justice” should occur. (Vaughn, Supra, Page v).
No required answers from Respondent forced this poor utilization of judicial economy. This
court has stated that the courts are free to disagree with the administrative enforcement actions if
a substantial question is raised. (United States v. Morton Salt Co., Supra, Page u). Clearly
substantial questions have been raised in the 9 courts to date, yet no supported answers have been
forthcoming.
“Fundamental fairness and substantial justice” was denied Petitioner by every named lower court
despite being a constitutional right guaranteed Petitioner by the 14th Amendment which prohibits
the federal and state governments, respectively, from depriving “any” (See question 15, Page 28)
person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law. Respondent is attempting to
deprive Petitioner of property, even presently, despite this case still in the courts, via several
NOTICE OF LEVY statements being received by Petitioner since this case was initiated. One set s in conflict with alleged “deficiency” notices now before this court. Respondent doesn’t know
what is going on with its own procedures and figures, and should be frozen from ANY action
against Petitioner. Additional proof documentation can be provided to the court.
Wrong.

Again, you're simply copying and pasting frivolous arguments.

Again, thanks for playing!

:P
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Question 7 discussion

Post by notorial dissent »

Jaime, post the actual case number this came from, or quit, otherwise all you are doing is displaying your ignorance, something you have so far excelled at. You are also boring.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Jamie0331 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:12 pm You do realize that these discussions are from the U.S. Supreme Court. Thru-motion for ORDER | Direct Tax | United States Constitution?
For one thing, you provide no information which will allow us to verify your assertions by reading the court's decisions. For another, you offer us no evidence that you are not quoting, say, the defendants' pleadings or briefs, rather than the court's opinions. For yet another, you seem to be under the illusion that each word in an appellate court opinion is equally as important as the other; and you clearly cannot distinguish between holdings and dicta.

You are clearly using the "blunderbuss" approach with us. If we fail to refute each and every one of your assertions, you will doubtless go onto one of the tax-protestor sites from where you get this copypasta, and proclaim "SEE! Even Quatloos could not or would not refute what I said!"

Since you seem to consider yourself to be quite the legal scholar, look up the case of Crain v. Commissioner. We'll wait.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

Famspear wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:17 pm
Jamie0331 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:12 pm You do realize that these discussions are from the U.S. Supreme Court. Thru-motion for ORDER | Direct Tax | United States Constitution?
No, they're not. They may be from a document that someone filed with the U.S. Supreme Court. They're not statements by the United States Supreme Court.
nor are they 'discussions'
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Question 2 discussion

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Jamie's latest heaping of copypasta reads like it came from the (ahahaha) "brief" of a pro se defendant.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Question 5 discussion

Post by HardyW »

Jamie0331 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:16 am Petitioner maintains that Respondent is contradicting publically stated information, using
fraudulent “government” status ...
"Publically", if it existed as an adverb, would mean "in a publical manner". However, the word "publical" does not exist in law. Any legal opinion which contains a non-existent "word", or derivative thereof, is void ab initio and may not be quoted in any proceeding. Therefore your argument falls.

Apart from this defect , there is a more fundamental defect, which that the whole argument is garbage.
Jamie0331
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Jamie0331 »

The Supreme Court has adjudicated the lower courts Discussion. Everything that I have posted is from the Supreme Courts. You are calling the Supreme Courts discussions false?
Jamie0331
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Jamie0331 »

You are a special snow flake!

Peck & Co. v. Lowe, 247 U.S. 165 (1917) Brief for the Appellant at 11, 14-15 “The
Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution has not enlarged the taxing power of Congress
or affected the prohibition against its burdening exports. (11) This is brought out clearly
by this court in Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad Co., 240 U.S. 1, and Stanton v.
Baltic Mining Co., 240 U.S. 103. In the former case it was pointed out that the
all-embracing power of taxation conferred upon Congress by the Constitution included
two great classes, one indirect taxes or excises, and the other direct taxes, and that of
apportionment with regard to direct taxes. It was held that the income tax in its nature is
an excise; that is, it is a tax upon a person measured by his income...It was further held
that the effect of the Sixteenth Amendment was not to change the nature of this tax or to
take it out of the class of excises to which it belonged, but merely to make it impossible
by any sort of reasoning thereafter to treat it as a direct tax because of the sources from
which the income was derived." [14-15] Peck & Co. v. Lowe, 247 U.S. 165 (1917). Not
in the ruling itself].
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

No, we're calling your postings false. You haven't given us a SC cite for these "discussions".
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
Jamie0331
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Jamie0331 »

Edwards v. Keith, 231 F. 110 (2nd Cir. 1916). "The statute and the statute alone determines what
is income to be taxed. It taxes only income ‘derived’ from many different sources; one does not
‘derive income’ by rendering services and charging for them."

Your are a very special snow flake!
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

Jamie0331 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:41 pm You are a special snow flake!

Peck & Co. v. Lowe, 247 U.S. 165 (1917) Brief for the Appellant at 11, 14-15 “The
Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution has not enlarged the taxing power of Congress
or affected the prohibition against its burdening exports...
Your quoting the Appellant's (Peck's) brief. The Supreme Court upheld the assessment, Peck lost.

I'd suggest you try again, but you are getting very tiresome; how about learning to read first?
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
Jamie0331
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Question 8 discussion

Post by Jamie0331 »

Doyle v. Mitchell Brother, Co., 247 US 179 (1918). “We must reject in this case...the broad
contention submitted in behalf of the Government that all receipts - everything that comes in -
are income within the proper definition of the term 'gross income'..."

Point made?
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Jamie0331 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:53 pm Doyle v. Mitchell Brother, Co., 247 US 179 (1918). “We must reject in this case...the broad
contention submitted in behalf of the Government that all receipts - everything that comes in -
are income within the proper definition of the term 'gross income'..."

Point made?
It's an irrelevant point. No one claims that everything that comes in is income (e.g., neither the repayment of a loan or the proceeds of a sale where no gain has been realized is income). At long last, is this post the best you can do? You're just wasting everyone's time and displaying your abysmal ignorance with such drivel.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Jamie0331 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:43 pm Edwards v. Keith, 231 F. 110 (2nd Cir. 1916). "The statute and the statute alone determines what
is income to be taxed. It taxes only income ‘derived’ from many different sources; one does not
‘derive income’ by rendering services and charging for them."

Your are a very special snow flake!
If you'd taken the time to read the case (a task obviously beyond your intelligence) you'd find that the guy who rendered services lost because not only did he charge for his services, he got paid for them.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Jamie0331
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Jamie0331 »

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
Maehr, Jeffrey Thomas, Pro se, |
|
Petitioner |
|
vs. | Case No: 12-6169
| Praecipe to the Clerk
Commissioner of Internal Revenue, |
|
Respondent |
YOU WILL: Explain to the Justices and to Petitioner why the office of the Clerk made the
assumption that the United States was a party to this action. And, place on the record the Clerk’s
office’s authority to bring an unnamed party into this action, practice of law, causing trespass
upon Petitioner’s rights.
Motion for ORDER to Intervener the United States Government Solicitor General,
Counsel of Record, Donald B. Verrilli, Jr.
Petitioner, which hereby accepts that the obligation of the honorable Solicitor General,
Mr. Donald B. Verrilli, requires the recognition of the contract that exists between all
governments and the People. That contractual obligation is of extreme value now called due and
owing performance.
1. Petitioner, Jeffrey Thomas Maehr, perfects his record in the Court with this Motion for
ORDER to intervener the United States Government, Solicitor General, Counsel of Record
Donald B. Verrilli, Jr., to clarify;

He posted his whole case file on scribd. They had a herring before he was denied a rehearing. He didn’t have the 300 court fee. You are idiots!
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

Was it a pickled herring? I love pickled herring.

Speaking just for myself, I may be an idiot, but I think I could scrape together a $300 filing fee if I were confident in the prospects of my case.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

To Jamie0331

Post by wserra »

Jamie, doing his best impression of a dog pissing on a fireplug, has started over twenty threads in twenty-four hours. Jamie can no longer start threads.

If Jamie doesn't realize that this board is not his personal playpen, and act as an adult would in a place that other adults frequent, then Jamie will be moderated. Nothing that s/he writes will be posted without moderator approval.

No further warnings.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Jamie0331 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:37 pm The Supreme Court has adjudicated the lower courts Discussion. Everything that I have posted is from the Supreme Courts. You are calling the Supreme Courts discussions false?
No, the U.S. Supreme Court has not "adjudicated" the "lower courts [sic] Discussion". And, no, the material you have posted is not from the "Supreme Courts" [sic]. You're copying and pasting tax protester nonsense.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Jamie0331 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:09 pm....He posted his whole case file on scribd. They had a herring [sic] before he was denied a rehearing. He didn’t have the 300 court fee. You are idiots!
No, we are not idiots.

It's not our fault that Mr. Maehr couldn't scrape the money together for a filing fee, and it's not our fault that his filings are gibberish.

Jamie, it's not our fault that you are not proficient in English grammar or spelling, either.

It's not our fault that neither you nor Mr. Maehr has any competence in legal matters, or any discernible ability to read and understand legal materials.

The rest of the world is not here to satisfy you, grasshopper. Grow up.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Dear, dear Jamie:

Edwards v. Keith is an old case that was cited by tax protesters many years ago. Do you really think you've just "discovered" something? You're very, very late to this party.

The actual ruling in Edwards v. Keith is that an individual receiving life insurance sales commissions (for personal services rendered as a life insurance agent) before the effective date of the income tax statute (in this case, it was the Revenue Act of 1913, which was effective on and after March 1, 1913) must pay federal income tax on the commissions received by that individual on or after March 1, 1913, even though the commissions were earned prior to that date.

Tax protesters have tried to falsely imply that the court in Edwards v. Keith had ruled that income from personal services (such as a wage, salary, or commission) is not taxable. That is not what the court ruled. Such income is taxable.

The issue decided by the court was the timing of the recognition of that income. The court was pointing out that, for an ordinary individual taxpayer using the cash method, the income is recognized at the moment the cash is received, not at the moment the income is earned. In effect, the tax protesters who cite Edwards v. Keith are, as usual, trying to take a case where the court ruled income to be taxable when received, and falsely implying that the court ruled that the income was not taxable at all.

Edwards v. Keith deals with an ordinary individual using the cash method for timing of income recognition. For taxpayers who use the accrual method (many business taxpayers, for example), the income is indeed recognized when the income is earned, and not when the money is received.

You're in way over your head, Jamie.