the rattling sound of an empty brain rolling around in the back of a truck

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

the rattling sound of an empty brain rolling around in the back of a truck

Post by Gregg »

If anyone has any idea what the fuck this whackjob is going on about, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know.

For some reason he started sending my cryptic private messages that remind me of nothing more than "What's the frequency, Kenneth?"

It started when he sent the first one to me three times minutes apart.

Taxation and Voluntary contributions
Sent: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:18 pm
by Noah
Gregg,

Remember this post you wrote?
”gregg” wrote: So tell me, why do I pay income tax? I certainly don't want to, I pay a substantial sum every year to pay as little as possible, and still pay 6 figures most years, I have paid over $1M in a single year before, and logically I'd pay that amount minus one dollar to avoid it.

If so, I am available to raise yourself above your former level of ignorance....
Re: Taxation and Voluntary contributions
Sent: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:30 am
by Noah

Evidently you do not remember.... even after 3 times..... And I say to you , quit thinking you know it all about everything...that there is nothing different to learn. Your like the people who proposed to shut down the Patent Office because everything has already been invented. If that happened your creations would have never been protected for your gain.
Sent: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:57 am
by Gregg

And now you need to send the same post 3 times to make sure there's no doubt?

Like I said, grow the fuck up.
******************************************************************************************
Sent: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:36 pm
by Gregg

Okay, Sparky, you goaded thrice and thus I had to search the forum to find a 6 year old post. I stand bu that post.

You didn't take the whole post, but here, just for the record, is the part you quoted the traditional 3 times to invoke the spirits...
So tell me, why do I pay income tax? I certainly don't want to, I pay a substantial sum every year to pay as little as possible, and still pay 6 figures most years, I have paid over $1M in a single year before, and logically I'd pay that amount minus one dollar to avoid it.

I don't think I know all about everything. Indeed, I have passed the Unified CPA Exam which to a layman sounds like I'd know a lot about tax. Compared to you I probably do. But the important thing here is I also know enough to know when I don't know as much as I think I need to, and that's why I pay some people who know even more. More than me, you and most of the other very smart people in and out of accounting and tax law. I pay them pretty well, too, because I still manage to get various firms, companies, customers and one big motorcar company to send me what adds up to a lot of money. I'm well paid. I pay well to keep as much of it as I'm legally allowed and that as it turns our, after federal FICA, state and local etc...and some self employment taxes, to just over half of what I started with. I'm cool with that. I still have enough to keep myself in 2 houses, 3 cars that are really mine and a fleet of 17 and growing that belong to said motorcar company but which I could conceivably drive a lot more than I do, which is to evaluate product and the odd trip between my two offices which are 250 miles apart. So even though I can already hear you calling me a slave or a sheep or shill...well, hell buddy, its the good kind of slavery. I caught a bonus in May of this year over $500k and that's on top of the $20K a month they pay me and the $1500 a day plus expenses my consulting clients pay, and then there's royalties on a patent, some written text and several product design licenses. Not bad for a one armed transmission mechanic from Argillite Kentucky.

But I don't like paying any more tax that I have to, and I'm happy to pay what I owe. I'm even open to the idea in principle that I might be paying more and poor people less, but until they change the laws, I send a bunch of documents off to the accountants every 3 months, and they tell me how much to write a check for. Which I do, with a smile.

And I never worry about an audit. I might get one someday and if I do I'll pay even more high priced help that know more than me to go help with that. And if they say I owe more I'll give them a check for the balance, with a smile.

Because that's all I have any worry whatsoever about. I might owe more money to the tax. I'm not going to worry about tax evasion, or getting into fights with Judges and prosecutors over some arcane theory of whether Ohio was a state in 1916 or try to make the absurd claim that the IRS is a private company in Puerto Rico or some other mess. I hired competent people to help me, but even the best make mistakes and if they did, I'll pay the difference. They're so confident of their work that they aren't going to charge me any extra for any help I need if it turns out it was their fault..
Good people, honest people. Its all I ask of the many people who collectively know more about my finances than I do at any given moment.

I dunno, did I say something about the patent office somewhere? I have 1 patent, for which I draw a modest royalty, and its in Ford's name, I just get a cut because of an agreement we made for that little thing. I have, as I said, a few trademarks, a few non-copyrighted but proprietary written works for which I am paid a bit more and I do day consulting for less than 20 days a year, more to continue what I started than for the money. My taxes aren't THAT complicated, but why bother, when I did accounting, it was 20 years ago, corporate bookkeeping and not tax and I didn't much like it, so why not get someone who is current, does small business tax and likes it?

But I'm sure that's all boring you to tears, so I'll get to the part you're evidently bugging me for. What I do know, and is not subject for me to further discussion, is that I'm not going to trust my life, my assets and my liberty to some jackass on the internet who's spiel is he knows more than anyone else and he knws for sure you don't need to pay income tax unless you want to, or you live in DC, or you have ''federally connected privilege" income or some other scheme.

Even if you invoke my true name three times...
with candles burning...
while seating in a circle of 5...
whilst you sacrifice a live goat or whatever it is you think you need to do.

If you think you have a better answer, don't hint around it, or dig around through 6 years of my posts here to find something you think is ironic and you can turn around to make a point.
Spell it out, Sparky, convince me.

I'm an educated man, I can learn. Educate me.

And ummmm, good luck with that.

Until then, I repeat, grow the phuck up.

GBE
Sent: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:57 am
by Noah

What part of private message did you not understand???? I thought I sent this earlier...but no reply and am resending.
Sent: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:10 pm
by Gregg

Re sending what? You really are thick, aren't you?

FFS, get a life.
Sent: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:43 pm
by Noah

Sent you the question..."what part of private message don't you understand".
When you copy message to me to other persons it is no longer private. So bugle mouth go blow your horn and feel important even you you remain ignorant as a sheep who gets fleeced once a year.

So you don't get the misconception that I am a tax protester my starting point is the License Tax Cases in the 1800's that ruled that the government can tax EVERYTHING except exports. Roberts cited that case in Afordable Care Act that ruled "Obama Care " was constitutional as a tax in which I agree.

I am ignorant of your use of the term "thick" Go figure or keep
Sent: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:02 pm
by Gregg

I still haven't got any idea what the hell you're talking about. I'm not sure I'd care if I did or if it would make any more sense, but, well, idiots gonna idiot I guess.

Tell the doctor to up the dosage.

GBE
Sent: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:56 pm
by Noah
If you forgot what I am talking about reread your post which I quoted to you. I now understand who and what type of person you are.
Adios
Noah
Sent: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:48 am
by Gregg

I have looked back...

again...

at a post that is 6 years old...

which is just as valid today as it was in Obama's first term when I wrote it.

And I still have not seen any fucking question you have asked me.

So for the love of BOB quit trying to play some little ''you don't get it do you?" word game trying to show how clever you are and either ask me a phucking question of fuck right off.

You're not smarter than me, and you're beginning to prove you're not smarter than my houseplants, either. "Thick", its slang for stupid, and fits you to a T.
Sent: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:06 pm
by Noah

I asked you questions on my post to you on June 19,2019 at 10:59 AM. You did not answer then and I take it your not going to answer now but continue to spew out insults and diatribe.
Like I said Adios...
Noah
Sent: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:28 am
by Gregg

The last post you made anywhere that shows up in the search database is from 2015, so I don't have a clue what you're talking about, and I doubt you do either. It looks to me like you have deleted the post where the mythical question you think you've asked is, or you're having a flashback drug episode or something. I don't care.

If you have a question ask it and quit wasting my time. If you continue to piddle about playing "hide the wanker" I will disable you ability to send private messages. This is the only warning I will give you.

GBE
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: the rattling sound of an empty brain rolling around in the back of a truck

Post by notorial dissent »

I never have figured out just what Noah's damage is, but it is severe. I also really don't care. He should be on ignore, if only because he is boring, repetitive, and not at all entertaining.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Noah
Exalted Parter of the Great Sea of Insanity

Post by Noah »

:violin: Among other posts Gregg left out :beatinghorse:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Noah wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:56 am :violin: Among other posts Gregg left out :beatinghorse:

Is the one here, that YOU LEFT OUT?

FFS, the voices in your head are writing to you now. Feel free to fuck right off, okay?

I give up, You need to take any complaints you have up with someone on Betelguesse who speaks your delusions Locked
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.