Peymon Mottahedeh and Freedom Law School on Youtube

Cspeter8
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Peymon Mottahedeh and Freedom Law School on Youtube

Post by Cspeter8 »

wserra wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:01 pm
“The jury has the right to judge both the law as well as the fact in controversy.” John Jay, 1st
Chief Justice U.S. supreme Court, 1789
“The jury has the right to determine both the law and the facts.” Samuel Chase, U.S. supreme
Court Justice, 1796, Signer of the unanimous Declaration
Anything before 1895 is obsolete, due to Sparf v. United States, 156 U.S. 51 (1895). A criminal jury has always had (and still has) the power to nullify the law due to its ability to render a "not guilty" verdict without explanation, and the fact that such verdict will constitute jeopardy.
what does jeopardy mean in this context? Does it mean the defendant cannot be retried even when jury gives no explanation for not guilty verdict?
“The jury has the power to bring a verdict in the teeth of both law and fact.” Oliver Wendell
Holmes, U.S. supreme Court Justice, 1902
That is a sentence fragment from the Holmes majority opinion in ... It is obviously misleading to take that quote out of context.
I get that.
“The law itself is on trial quite as much as the cause which is to be decided.” Harlan F. Stone,12th Chief Justice U.S. supreme Court, 1941
A Lexis search of Supreme Court cases shows that no such quote appears anywhere, whether from Stone or anyone else....it appears to be from a 1936 article in the Harvard Law Review, not a court opinion at any level - meaning that it isn't law. Moreover, the article is not available without paying sites like JSTOR for access. Context? Could be anything at all.
wow, I am surprised.
“The pages of history shine on instances of the jury’s exercise of its prerogative to disregard
instructions of the judge...” U.S. vs. Dougherty, 473 F 2nd 1113, 1139. (1972)
At least this case does have something to say about nullification. It's against it.
Dougherty is the appeal of a conviction in which the trial judge refused to tell the jury of its power to decide the law, as the defendants requested. The D.C. Circuit ruled that the trial judge was correct in that regard. While the language above does appear in the decision, why not take a look at the context:
Dougherty wrote:...
The Court ruled, of course, that the trial judge was correct not to instruct on nullification. Don't you think it a little misleading to quote only the first sentence, with the implication that the Court favored a nullification instruction?
Thank you for sharing that excerpt from Dougherty case. It was very instructive, exceedingly well written.
Next time, why not do a little homework before throwing copypasta against the wall, in the hope that something - anything - sticks?
I learned a lot today thanks to your post. Thank you.
Of course, a little homework would also show that Mottahedeh is a lying scammer. Can't have that.
If I recall, this allegation of lying refers to a certain tax judgement against him that he recently lost on appeal, but I have not been able to secure details on that. Are you willing to back up your assertion that Mottahedeh is a lying scammer with as much skill and precision as you were able to successfully annihilate the citizens rule book?
Cspeter8
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Cspeter8 »

The Observer wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:37 am And that is the tactic that Peymon uses to sell his clients: to stir up their moral outrage against a system that he paints as corrupt, broken, and the like.
Do you disagree with that characterization that the system is in fact corrupt, and broken? Do you think our national debt burden can ever be repaid? Do you believe total financial collapse is somehow avoidable? Does income tax revenues do anything at all to prevent a total financial collapse?
Doing so helps gloss over the glaring holes and pitfalls in the psuedolegal garbage that he sells to them.
All I have seen so far to refute his legal theories is that they don't conform to legal precedent. That refutation doesn't work as well with the legally untrained. So until you can refute it with something more than that, your viewpoint will not be as persuasive as it could otherwise be.
It is only after they run aground on the rocks of law that they find they got cheated.
How is Peymon over-promising? You can speculate that he will fail in the future, but I haven't yet seen anyone without pre-existing tax problems that followed his methods run aground on the rocks of law.
Of course, they make Peymon's job easier by being greedy
You would like to think it is about greed, but I believe it is about not wanting to be a slave.
and thinking that they don't have to pay for the benefits that they enjoy due to the government's existence.
Schools are paid by local taxes. Roads are paid by fuel taxes. Duties of the federal government enumerated in the constitution could be entirely paid by non-income taxes. Much of the costs of govt are due to implementing debt-based fiat money that will inevitably collapse with disasterous consequences, in violation of the constitution. Foreign wars have benefited us alot, haven't they (that's my sarcasm). No, the federal Government has ignored the limits the Constitution was supposed to impose on it. It provides no benefits that we can enjoy that we couldn't do better with competitive state governments.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Cspeter8 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:59 pmwhat does jeopardy mean in this context? Does it mean the defendant cannot be retried even when jury gives no explanation for not guilty verdict?
Yes, that's exactly what it means.
“The law itself is on trial quite as much as the cause which is to be decided.” Harlan F. Stone,12th Chief Justice U.S. supreme Court, 1941
A Lexis search of Supreme Court cases shows that no such quote appears anywhere, whether from Stone or anyone else....it appears to be from a 1936 article in the Harvard Law Review, not a court opinion at any level - meaning that it isn't law. Moreover, the article is not available without paying sites like JSTOR for access. Context? Could be anything at all.
wow, I am surprised.
I'm not.
Thank you for sharing that excerpt from Dougherty case. It was very instructive, exceedingly well written.
You're welcome, and it is indeed.
If I recall, this allegation of [Mottahedeh - WS] lying refers to a certain tax judgement against him that he recently lost on appeal, but I have not been able to secure details on that. Are you willing to back up your assertion that Mottahedeh is a lying scammer with as much skill and precision as you were able to successfully annihilate the citizens rule book?
I already did that, in this very thread. If you don't read what's in front of you, I suppose the best I can do is post it again. Quoted verbatim from that post:

There is, of course, another excellent reason not to take Mottahedeh's word for what happened to a case, or even if such a case exists - he lies. There are plenty of examples of this, but one happened right here in real time. Mottahedeh indignantly denied that he had tax liens. I knew better, looked them up, and posted them. Not surprisingly, Mottahedeh has not posted here since. By the way, those liens are still up. As with many db sites, you can't link to the results of a specific search, but you can link to the search page. Enter Mottahedeh's name, select Region/All, and you'll see that he has current IRS liens recorded in three FL counties.

Got it this time?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Cspeter8 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:22 pm
The Observer wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:37 amOf course, they make Peymon's job easier by being greedy
You would like to think it is about greed, but I believe it is about not wanting to be a slave.
If you really don't know the difference between being legally required to pay taxes and being a slave, you are one ignorant MF.
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Cspeter8 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:22 pm Do you disagree with that characterization that the system is in fact corrupt, and broken?
And you don't seem to have enough comprehension to understand that it matters not one whit what any of us think. The laws are already written, they have already passed muster and they are already enforceable. You could scream at the wall all day long about the horror of having to obey the law but the only thing you will do is piss off the cat. All the sophistry in the world does not change that one simple fact and every tax "guru" out there has failed in eliminating their tax burden legally. You can pretend to ask question after question that has already been answered ad nauseam and ignore every bit of legal evidence that's been put in front of you but drop the charade of pretending to be interested in the truth. You obviously aren't.

You want to get rid of income tax? Elect people that agree with you. Start a mail in campaign. Do up a Facetube page called "Death to the 16th!!1!!1!!". Become an activist. This is the US of A, you are more than free enough to do any of those things and the "evil, corrupt" government can't stop you. You know why? Cuz the "evil, corrupt" government passed laws allowing people to voice their opinion. They are so evil and corrupt that they passed laws allowing people to run for office holding contrary opinions. They are so diabolically evil and catastrophically corrupt that they will even pay you to hold office while you push to rid the country of income taxes.

Every single issue you have brought has been covered, extensively, either on here, on Dan Evans website, or on the IRS page covering frivolous tax arguements. Every. Single. One. So instead of playing word salad games try actually doing the research you claim to be doing on here.

Edit: Mods, maybe it's time for Cspeter8 to be put on post moderation until he can actually come up with a new question that hasn't been already answered.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

cspeter8 wrote:Do you disagree with that characterization that the system is in fact corrupt, and broken? Do you think our national debt burden can ever be repaid? Do you believe total financial collapse is somehow avoidable? Does income tax revenues do anything at all to prevent a total financial collapse?
It does not matter what I or you think about the system. The system is legal and requires everyone who is liable to file their returns and pay their taxes. You are arguing that because you have moral issues with the system it means that Peymon's nonsense arguments must be right. And that is wrong.
All I have seen so far to refute his legal theories is that they don't conform to legal precedent. That refutation doesn't work as well with the legally untrained. So until you can refute it with something more than that, your viewpoint will not be as persuasive as it could otherwise be.
And that is the reason why Peymon is wrong - because his arguments fall outside of the law. I could care less whether you are persuaded or not. That is your responsibility to understand what we have been telling you; if you cannot understand there is nothing more we can do for you.
How is Peymon over-promising? You can speculate that he will fail in the future, but I haven't yet seen anyone without pre-existing tax problems that followed his methods run aground on the rocks of law.
Because maybe Peymon hides his losses? Maybe because his clients are too embarrassed to admit they had been snookered? And we don't have to speculate about him failing in the future - he already failed as documented here throughout this thread regarding his own attempt to evade a tax liability. You keep trying to get around that issue by ignoring it and pretending that we haven't explained it but it is there.
Schools are paid by local taxes. Roads are paid by fuel taxes. Duties of the federal government enumerated in the constitution could be entirely paid by non-income taxes. Much of the costs of govt are due to implementing debt-based fiat money that will inevitably collapse with disasterous consequences, in violation of the constitution. Foreign wars have benefited us alot, haven't they (that's my sarcasm). No, the federal Government has ignored the limits the Constitution was supposed to impose on it. It provides no benefits that we can enjoy that we couldn't do better with competitive state governments.
And you are arguing over political issues that have nothing to do whatsoever about the legality of taxes. We aren't going to go down that road because it violates standards we have set for topics here: no politics and no religion. You keep trying to steer the conversation to politics and morality simply because you have admitted here that the tax laws are legal and that people should be following them. Therefore you have no possible way to contend that the tax system is illegal.

As James stated, if you think the system is corrupt, broken, burdensome, or whatever, then put your money where your mouth is and start protesting the tax system legally. Organize your local community, support candidates that will vote against income taxes, start a website or a publication that explains why the income tax is not the right system or why federal spending has to decrease, etc. But don't come here to whine about your dislike of the system and pretend that Peymon's arguments are justified.

And per Jame's request for you to be moderated, I am going to do that in a limited way. Any subsequent posts of yours that have remarks arguing the immorality or politics of the tax system will be removed and replaced by this: [Moderator: removed section of post that made an argument about politics or morality and not the legality of taxes]. This is being done to address the fact that, despite us explaining why your arguments are irrelevant as to proving that Peymon is right, you keep returning to those issues regarding politics or morality. I don't know or care if you are unable to comprehend why they are irrelevant or if you are just trying to be obstructive. But I do know that we are done with responding to issues that have already been explained to the point of ad nauseum.

So please restrict your responses to arguments that prove that Peymon is somehow right in his theories about the income tax system being illegal. Otherwise, prepare to your posts moderated.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Cspeter8
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Cspeter8 »

We aren't going to go down that road because it violates standards we have set for topics here: no politics and no religion.
I did not intentionally purpose to inflame your passions, annoy you, or be a pest. I do wish to respect the house rules here. The knowledge you have shared, and the patience exhibited in explaining many of my questions have significantly increased my understanding. I am grateful for the opportunity for learning much from all of you who have very different viewpoints than myself. It is with those to with whom we have the greatest disagreement do we have the greatest opportunity to learn some of the things that we don't know we don't know.

I will endeavor to earn back your trust. I'll make sure there is no politics or religion in any of my posts prior to hitting submit.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:28 pm And per Jame's request for you to be moderated, I am going to do that in a limited way. Any subsequent posts of yours that have remarks arguing the immorality or politics of the tax system will be removed and replaced by this: [Moderator: removed section of post that made an argument about politics or morality and not the legality of taxes]. This is being done to address the fact that, despite us explaining why your arguments are irrelevant as to proving that Peymon is right, you keep returning to those issues regarding politics or morality. I don't know or care if you are unable to comprehend why they are irrelevant or if you are just trying to be obstructive. But I do know that we are done with responding to issues that have already been explained to the point of ad nauseum.
Thanks Obs. I don't mind questions, in fact I encourage questioning authority, I sure as hell do, but damn son how many times and how many ways can you say "that is not what the law says" or "that is irrelevant to the law"?

Cspeter8
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Cspeter8 »

AndyK wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:12 pm Second, Peymon's massive victory concerning the removal of the tax liens relates to employment taxes, not income taxes.

An IRS employee mistakenly assumed that the number of cars parked at Peymon's location were those of employees. Upon internal review by the IRS, this was corrected and the associated lien was withdrawn. However, the great legal genius Peymon messed up the proceedings and failed to receive compensation for his 'victory.'
I am curious; can you expand for benefit of the non-legally educated, what sort of compensation was he remiss in petitioning the court for?
Peymon also conveniently neglects to mention Tax Court case 22039-11: PEYMON MOTTAHEDEH AND APRIL MOTTAHEDEH v. COMMISSIONER OF INTERNAL REVENUE.

A Memorandum Opinion by Judge Morrison was filed on December 29, 2014 stating in part:

Whether the Mottahedehs are liable for section-6651(a)(1) additions to tax
for failing to file tax returns for the tax years 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005,
and 2006. We hold that they are liable.
Whether the Mottahedehs are liable for section-6651(a)(2) additions to tax
for failing to pay tax for the tax years 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and
2006. We hold that they are liable.
Whether Peymon Mottahedeh is liable for section-6654 additions to tax for
failing to pay estimated income tax for the tax years 2002, 2003, 2004,
2005, 2006, and whether April Mottahedeh is liable for 2002, 2005, and
2006. We hold that they are liable.

In other words, Peymon lost.

Undeterred, on July 7, 2015, he brought in Larry Becraft in an attempt to have the court reconsider and reverse the decision.

That failed so Peymon then filed an appeal with the 9th Circuit in May, 2016.

Not surprisingly, the appeal was dismissed November 2016 and entered by the Tax Court April 2017.

Following the unsuccessful appeal, the Tax Court denied Peymon's motion to Vacate Or Revise -- 11/27/18
The following day, Becraft resignes as Peymon's counsel.

In April, 2019, Peymon filed another appeal. According to the Tax Court docket as of 6/7/19, this appeal is still pending.

So, despite his challenges, blather and assorted word salad, Peymon is zero-for-all with respect to his income tax case.
i have been trying to find more information about this 2001-2006 failure to file 1040 form, civilly liable for $93,000, is that the one? I found this link https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/ap ... 04-20.html where he didn't appear to gain any wins, filed april 20, 2023.

And it looks like "the Supreme Court on November 13 denied certiorari to an individual seeking review of a Ninth Circuit decision that affirmed the Tax Court's dismissal of ..." which I think is Peymon's case but I cannot confirm because a paid subscription or lawfirm email address is required to see the content.

If all the above is correct, does it mean that Peymon has exhausted every appeal on this civil case with adverse judgement of $93,000? What happens next? I heard second-hand that no one has yet demanded payment on this judgement on behalf of the IRS?
wserra

Post by wserra »

Cspeter8 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:58 pmi have been trying to find more information about this 2001-2006 failure to file 1040 form, civilly liable for $93,000, is that the one? I found this link https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/ap ... 04-20.html where he didn't appear to gain any wins, filed april 20, 2023.
That is in fact the Ninth Circuit affirmance of Mottahedeh's Tax Court loss, which we have discussed in some detail in the Mottahedeh thread in the Promoters forum.
And it looks like "the Supreme Court on November 13 denied certiorari to an individual seeking review of a Ninth Circuit decision that affirmed the Tax Court's dismissal of ..." which I think is Peymon's case but I cannot confirm because a paid subscription or lawfirm email address is required to see the content.
I don't believe Mottahedeh sought cert from the Ninth Circuit decision - not that there was a snowball's chance in hell that he would get it anyway. The Ninth Circuit docket shows no cert petition, and a Supreme Court docket search for "Mottahedeh" shows only an unrelated failed Lowell Becraft amicus brief from a few years back.
If all the above is correct, does it mean that Peymon has exhausted every appeal on this civil case with adverse judgement of $93,000?
Either way, yes, that's what it means.
What happens next?
The IRS executes on the judgment.
I heard second-hand that no one has yet demanded payment on this judgement on behalf of the IRS?
Typically, they just execute on a judgment. If the judgment debtor doesn't like to be unable to convey property due to the liens, or doesn't like pay garnished or bank accounts seized, they make a deal with the IRS.
- David Hume
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Put it in layman's terms, Wessera. Simple words, easy sentences.....
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Cspeter8 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:58 pm I am curious; can you expand for benefit of the non-legally educated,......
I know this was from a few days ago but I wanted to make a stab at this.

Most of the people you are talking to on here are not lawyers. There are a few lawyers and also some CPAs and other types who worked for the IRS or other agencies, like our retired brethren in the Great White North. While most of those here are college educated some aren't. And every single one agrees that the basic ideas the tax gurus try to push are just wrong. It does not take a rocket surgeon to understand that. It is written plainly, in the King's English, in case after case quoted. Part of the problem is that the websites you choose to get your information from are incomplete, at best, if not flat out false.

Cspeter8
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Cspeter8 »

JamesVincent wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:19 am
Cspeter8 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:58 pm I am curious; can you expand for benefit of the non-legally educated,......
I know this was from a few days ago but I wanted to make a stab at this.

Most of the people you are talking to on here are not lawyers. There are a few lawyers and also some CPAs and other types who worked for the IRS or other agencies, like our retired brethren in the Great White North. While most of those here are college educated some aren't. And every single one agrees that the basic ideas the tax gurus try to push are just wrong. It does not take a rocket surgeon to understand that. It is written plainly, in the King's English, in case after case quoted. Part of the problem is that the websites you choose to get your information from are incomplete, at best, if not flat out false.
I believe we shall have some highly profitable and mutually enlightening discussions to look forward to!
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Cspeter8 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:58 am I believe we shall have some highly profitable and mutually enlightening discussions to look forward to!
Highly doubtful. Remember ad nauseam?
In 1913, Wyoming ratified the 16th Amendment, providing the three-quarter majority of states necessary to amend the Constitution. The 16th Amendment gave Congress the authority to enact an income tax. That same year, the first Form 1040 appeared after Congress levied a 1 percent tax on net personal incomes above $3,000 with a 6 percent surtax on incomes of more than $500,000.

In 1918, during World War I, the top rate of the income tax rose to 77 percent to help finance the war effort. It dropped sharply in the post-war years, down to 24 percent in 1929, and rose again during the Depression. During World War II, Congress introduced payroll withholding and quarterly tax payments.
https://www.jobs.irs.gov/about-us/who-irs
The Law: The Sixteenth Amendment provides that Congress shall have the power to lay and collect taxes on income, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration. The Sixteenth Amendment was ratified by forty states, including Ohio (which became a state in 1803); see Bowman v. United States, 920 F. Supp. 623 n.1 (E.D. Pa. 1995) (discussing the 1953 joint Congressional resolution that confirmed Ohio's status as a state retroactive to 1803), and issued by proclamation in 1913. Shortly thereafter, two other states also ratified the Amendment. Under Article V of the Constitution, only three-fourths of the states are needed to ratify an Amendment. There were enough states ratifying the Sixteenth Amendment even without Ohio to complete the number needed for ratification. Furthermore, after the Sixteenth Amendment was ratified, the Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the income tax laws. Brushaber v. Union Pacific R.R., 240 U.S. 1 (1916). Since then, courts have consistently upheld the constitutionality of the federal income tax.
https://www.irs.gov/privacy-disclosure/ ... ntentiond6
The Sixteenth Amendment, ratified in 1913, played a central role in building up the powerful American federal government of the twentieth century by making it possible to enact a modern, nationwide income tax. Before long, the income tax would become by far the federal government’s largest source of revenue. This Amendment was part of a wave of federal and state constitutional amendments championed by Progressives in the early twentieth century. The Amendment reversed an 1895 Supreme Court decision that had made a nationwide income tax effectively impossible by invoking what today seems an arcane distinction between “direct” and “indirect” taxes.
https://constitutioncenter.org/the-cons ... ations/139
United States v. Roberts, No. 18-50017, 2 (5th Cir. Oct. 22, 2018) (“Roberts contends that, under Brushaber v. Union Pac. Ry. Co., 240 U.S. 1, 10-13 (1916), the federal income tax is an excise tax that applies only to income derived from a privilege controllable by the government and not to income such as his, which was derived from common right contract payments made by private, nongovernmental entities. In Parker v. Comm'r, 724 F.2d 469, 471-72 (5th Cir. 1984), we rejected a similar challenge to the breadth of the federal income tax system that also relied in part on Brushaber. The Parker court stated that, "[a]t this late date, it seems incredible that we would again be required to hold that the Constitution, as amended, empowers the Congress to levy an income tax against any source of income, without the need to apportion the tax equally among the states, or to classify it as an excise tax applicable to specific categories of activities."
https://casetext.com/case/united-states-v-roberts-359

Could keep going on and on but those are just some quick quotes that pop up in a Google search of "IRS 16th amendment".

A search on Quatloos brings up 55 pages of results with 20 per page, including the thread you started about the 16th.
The argument that the 16th Amendment was not ratified is best explained (and refuted) by this quotation from U.S. v. Thomas, 788 F.2d 1250 (7th Cir. 1986), cert. den. 107 S.Ct. 187 (1986):

“Thomas is a tax protester, and one of his arguments is that he did not need to file tax returns because the sixteenth amendment is not part of the constitution. It was not properly ratified, Thomas insists, repeating the argument of W. Benson & M. Beckman, The Law That Never Was (1985). Benson and Beckman review the documents concerning the states’ ratification of the sixteenth amendment and conclude that only four states ratified the sixteenth amendment; they insist that the official promulgation of that amendment by Secretary of State Knox in 1913 is therefore void.

“Benson and Beckman did not discover anything; they rediscovered something that Secretary Knox considered in 1913. Thirty-eight states ratified the sixteenth amendment, and thirty-seven sent formal instruments of ratification to the Secretary of State. (Minnesota notified the Secretary orally, and additional states ratified later; we consider only those Secretary Knox considered.) Only four instruments repeat the language of the sixteenth amendment exactly as Congress approved it. The others contain errors of diction, capitalization, punctuation, and spelling. The text Congress transmitted to the states was: “The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.” Many of the instruments neglected to capitalize “States,” and some capitalized other words instead. The instrument from Illinois had “remuneration” in place of “enumeration”; the instrument from Missouri substituted “levy” for “lay”; the instrument from Washington had “income” not “incomes”; others made similar blunders.

“Thomas insists that because the states did not approve exactly the same text, the amendment did not go into effect. Secretary Knox considered this argument. The Solicitor of the Department of State drew up a list of the errors in the instruments and--taking into account both the triviality of the deviations and the treatment of earlier amendments that had experienced more substantial problems--advised the Secretary that he was authorized to declare the amendment adopted. The Secretary did so.

“Although Thomas urges us to take the view of several state courts that only agreement on the literal text may make a legal document effective, the Supreme Court follows the “enrolled bill rule.” If a legislative document is authenticated in regular form by the appropriate officials, the court treats that document as properly adopted. Field v. Clark, 143 U.S. 649, 36 L.Ed. 294, 12 S.Ct. 495 (1892). The principle is equally applicable to constitutional amendments. See Leser v. Garnett, 258 U.S. 130, 66 L.Ed. 505, 42 S.Ct. 217 (1922), which treats as conclusive the declaration of the Secretary of State that the nineteenth amendment had been adopted. In United States v. Foster, 789 F.2d. 457, 462-463, n.6 (7th Cir. 1986), we relied on Leser, as well as the inconsequential nature of the objections in the face of the 73-year acceptance of the effectiveness of the sixteenth amendment, to reject a claim similar to Thomas’. See also Coleman v. Miller, 307 U.S. 433, 83 L. Ed. 1385, 59 S. Ct. 972 (1939) (questions about ratification of amendments may be nonjusticiable). Secretary Knox declared that enough states had ratified the sixteenth amendment. The Secretary’ decision is not transparently defective. We need not decide when, if ever, such a decision may be reviewed in order to know that Secretary Knox’ decision is now beyond review.”

U.S. v. Thomas, 788 F.2d 1250 (7th Cir. 1986), cert. den. 107 S.Ct. 187 (1986).
https://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#ratification

Dan Evans website, the exact website I linked in response to another of your comments. And which you acknowledged reading. There are literally dozens of websites and thousands of pages of material explaining how and why the 16th non ratification theorem is a load of horse apples. Your attitude and "questioning" are no different than the copious number who have come to Quatloos before. Names like patriotdiscussions, Harvester, bobhurt, LawyerDude, TychoBrahe, marc stevens, pigpot, etc. may not mean anything to you but every single one came here to prove exactly how much more they knew about the law than this site's contributors. Even your idol Payme came here and started his own thread. Until he got called out and has since refused to debate. Under the very unoriginal screen name of "peymon".

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12127

Just that very brief and simple answer taken from Dan Evans TP FAQ was all the answer that any rational person would have needed. It most certainly did not require an entire different thread on top of several asking the same thing.

:beatinghorse: