Elaine Brown has seen the light and wants to Divorce Ed

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Elaine Brown has seen the light and wants to Divorce Ed

Post by The Observer »

Well, the phone call recording proved one thing: Ed still thinks he knows more about the law than his court-appointed counsel; he related that he told counsel he should have already been released two years ago and if they don't listen to him and follow his directions, he will toss them.

Ed said he was a POW.

He is claiming that the government is refusing to release him and are trying to get another sentence against him of 360 months to life. And that President Trump isn't getting the full story about his imprisonment because too many people around the president are not giving him the full facts of the case.

Ed is involved with a new "re-education" program called the Spartacus Project so that everyone will learn the truth about the criminal government. He stated that the program will be aimed at children as well as adults.

Ed was asked a couple of times when his court date(s) would be, but he had no idea, just that the judge is busy trying to get him the maximum time on re-sentencing.

Throughout the call, Ed was very animated, spoke strongly and clearly, though he did sound older than the last time I heard him speak. He did say he had a bad episode of high blood pressure during a transfer, and claimed to have suffered a stroke last September. But now he is saying that his blood pressure is back to normal once he got back to NH and his diet changed. From there the conversation drifted off onto alternate food diets and health food, before time ran out.

Lonestar then reminded Ed about "disparity of sentencing" as an issue he needs to bring up.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Federal Bureau of Prisons shows that Elaine Brown was released on February 28, 2020.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Hopefully, Elaine has learned several things from this episode, the main one being not to let Ed back into her life whatsoever.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

The Observer wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:15 pm
GlimDropper wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:03 pm Let's see if she'll still divorce the bastard now that she'll be free.
That is a good standard to judge her apparent remorse, but my cynicism reminds me that even divorcees can still end up going back to their former spouses. It is has been my opinion that Elaine got involved with Ed due to her lack of self-esteem and the desire to have a spouse, regardless of the cost. I have seen that issue motivate people, women particularly, to keep going back to the abuser time and time again.

In the meantime, it appears that justice has been served and Elaine can get out. I certainly hope that Ed does not get the same result; it will just mean that he will be crowing about how "right" he really was and stir up another mess of trouble.
If it makes you feel better Ed seems to be doing everything in his power to make a case for maximum possible sentencing and running consecutive according to his calls. Nothing but ramblings of how right he is and how he's going to exact personal vengeance on the "real" people in charge. If there's any legal way for him to kept locked up I'd say it's likely to happen given the sterling efforts of himself and Rudy. Speaking of I really think society owes an ironic debt of gratitude to poor Rudy for his long service of making sure that the most unrepentant criminals in the US never get on single minute knocked off their sentences.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.