Anatomy of a Hendricksonian (Craig Schieder)

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Anatomy of a Hendricksonian (Craig Schieder)

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:48 pm
The Observer wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:57 pm My quibble with using the term "postmortem" is that it implies that somehow CtC had viability at some point before failing in the end.

I think "spontaneous abortion" is more accurate since CtC was dead on arrival.
Don't you mean dead before arrival, as there was never a viability factor?
I was trying to keep it a bit more positive, since I love torturing the CtC disciples by making them think there was some sort of slim chance of it being viable as it was being delivered.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:01 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:48 pm
The Observer wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:57 pm My quibble with using the term "postmortem" is that it implies that somehow CtC had viability at some point before failing in the end.

I think "spontaneous abortion" is more accurate since CtC was dead on arrival.
Don't you mean dead before arrival, as there was never a viability factor?
I was trying to keep it a bit more positive, since I love torturing the CtC disciples by making them think there was some sort of slim chance of it being viable as it was being delivered.
Well....thee and me know the reality of the situation, but the fabulous fails don't seem to get a clue, so they just by nature think they are going to prevail, after all, Prattlin' Petey told them so, based on all his thundering successes. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Update: Schieder failed to appear at the call of the trial calendar on May 17, 2021. He now faces an order to show cause why his TC petition should not be dismissed for failure to prosecute.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

wserra wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:58 am Update: Schieder failed to appear at the call of the trial calendar on May 17, 2021. He now faces an order to show cause why his TC petition should not be dismissed for failure to prosecute.
Quelle surprise.... :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And still no answers from any of the Crackheads, including their king, regarding Schieder's posted question on the CtC forum. Sort of reminds me of that scene from "High Noon" where no one backs up the sheriff. But hey, at least Gary still showed up for the gunfight.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:06 pm And still no answers from any of the Crackheads, including their king, regarding Schieder's posted question on the CtC forum. Sort of reminds me of that scene from "High Noon" where no one backs up the sheriff. But hey, at least Gary still showed up for the gunfight.
Cooper on the other hand at least knew he was right, and had something like a fighting chance. Somewhere down deep the Crackhead had to know he wasn't and didn't have a ghost of a chance based on prior history and track record with all the other great Crackhead victories epic fails.
wserra

Post by wserra »

After protracted delay - some due to COVID and some due to Schieder - this Hendrickson acolyte's Tax Court case went to trial last month. To no one's surprise, the IRS won. The only surprise was one I learned from the decision, since it appears that Dawson (the TC's database) now limits access to all docs except orders to the parties. In it, the TC Judge notes that "after initially asserting frivolous arguments on his 2017 tax return and in his original petition in this Court, Mr. Schieder changed tack and challenged various aspects of the IRS’s notice". How did this travesty occur? Well, the docket shows multiple govt motions to dismiss and directions from the judge to respond to them, followed by amended petitions from Schieder. While I can't be sure, since I can't read those docs, it certainly looks as though Schieder at some point realized that Hendrickson's bullshit wasn't even going to get him a hearing. As you can see from the decision, of course, he lost anyway (but wasn't sanctioned).

I haven't looked at Hendrickson's board in years, but wanted to see if any of this was mentioned there - not that he would permit it if someone tried. Next non-surprise - it's not. Not only that, but no one other than Petey himself has posted a single word there for two years.

Perhaps, at long last, the guy blathers only to himself.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume