Jaideep Chawla (John Adams) - No Payment Until All of Obama's Tax Filings Released

jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Jaideep Chawla (John Adams) - No Payment Until All of Obama's Tax Filings Released

Post by jcolvin2 »

https://www.ustaxcourt.gov/InternetOrde ... 2&Todays=Y
On October 19, 2020, respondent filed with the Court Respondent's Status Report which indicated that respondent's Office of Appeals in Denver, Colorado received a letter sent by petitioner dated October 2, 2020; which respondent attached to her Status Report thereto as Exhibit A. Petitioner's letter indicates that: petitioner's name is now John Adams; multiple lawsuits have been filed by petitioner against the Internal Revenue Service related to the alleged tax bill; and that petitioner will not pay any debt until the Internal Revenue Service releases all federal tax filings ofPresident Barack Obama to petitioner.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Jaideep Chawla (John Adams) - No Payment Until All of Obama's Tax Filings Released

Post by Famspear »

I guess it could have been worse. He could have asked for Millard Fillmore's returns. (Of course, there was no Federal income tax back then.)

:Axe:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet