ID'ing Insurrectionists

Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

ID'ing Insurrectionists

Post by Number Six »

How many of the Insurrectionists are tax protestors?

I haven't seen JJ on this site for a while who tracks various anti government movements, but she's active on twitter....https://twitter.com/jjmacnab?lang=en

Also another expert has this article from an inside investigation of a Militia group: https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... try-again/
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: ID'ing Insurrectionists

Post by NYGman »

Was thinking the same, but then thought that anti-government sovereign, Freemen type people are not pro-Trump, but anti-Government. I think the crossover may be at a militia level, but there are non-Sovereign/FMOTL Militias. However, there was some crossover. The Bundy's for example, anti-government but was pardoned by Trump, but not up on their tax denier claims.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

It looks like our old friend, NESARA, may soon rejoin us. I could not link the image in question; but on the "Freedumb NEVERLUTIONARY Guard" Facebook page, someone posted a picture from her father-in-law's phone, talking about what is essentially a military coup d'etat, under the banner of "FULL GLOBAL MARTIAL LAW". At the very end, we are told that "GESARA/NESARA will be activated which will be a full RE-WIRING of Planet Earth."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I see, although it's Tuesday

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Looks like grandad's got some nostalgic yearnings for about twenty or so years ago when NESARA was going to make us all billionaires and there'd be enough treason trials and hangings to keep us all entertained for years. Maybe he's got IRS problems. That was supposed to be the first to go when NESARA kicked in.

Sadly that all ended abruptly when Dove died.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby, first that was bazillionares, and you know NESARA never dealt in real money or had any concept of what it was.

I think it's going to be hard for the President to send out anything since he has been life time banned. And, I think the whole world wide martial law thingy would be just a teensy bit of a stretch the way things are going currently and in general, but the message is just so cute and really nostalgic and so reminiscent of the good ole NESARA fantasy days when the Dove of Dingyness was scamming the brainless.

I think the crowd, the insurrectionists/seditionists, almost certainly have NO crossover with the tax sovruns at all, and I suspect the militia crowd crossover to also be microscopically represented as well. Those two groups are almost always totally anti-gov't and coordinated effort just isn't in their wheelhouse so to speak. I do think, and there is a fair amount of proof as witness some of the arrests, that the Q-idjit crowd is well and deeply represented. This bunch is not as far as I see anti-gov't, but instead, the closest I can come at the moment, actually proto-neo-fascists. They do not accept the legitimacy of the current gov't/election and have their own narrative of how things are and should be, and they very much want to install their own leaders in positions of power as the current ones are "traitors" etc, and they already have someone in mind to be their leader for life. Any way you look at it that comes across as fascist, and these really neo-fascists. The one redeeming/saving thing in all this, if there is one, is that they are at least as disorganized and basically chaotic as any group of 19th C anarchists/nihilists ever were, although some of them were pretty organized when it came to causing public damage.

In conclusion, I do think it was immeasurably kind and considerate and ever so helpful of the insurrectionists/seditionists to carefully, painstakingly, selfy, video, document, and brag about their actions and crimes on social media which is totally a public medium open to law enforcement, particularly law enforcement with really good facial recognition software. Then again there are also the assorted family, friends, and acquaintances who are all too willing to turn them in to the authorities because they were appalled and disgusted by their behavior. I am getting the impression from some of the reports that it has been citizen information that got a lot of them arrested.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Number Six

Post by Number Six »

My own take is that the personality profile of the Insurrectionist and tax protestors is very similar; disdainful of common sense laws, rejecting the world as it is for some delusional view, etc.. Bundy encouraged people to go maskless, and if Hendrickson and his militia anti-gov people were not there they had some type of major impediment.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

For many of these people, their concept of political action essentially stopped in late elementary school, when someone said, to them, "I doan' wanna hafta DO that, an' you can't MAKE me! It's a free country! You're not the boss of me!" Add to that the reverse-elitist idea that, as Isaac Asimov said, one man's ignorance is as good as another man's knowledge, and the Internet making it possible for people to do their own (ahahaha) "research", the level of ignorance, about how and why were are governed as we are, is staggering.

I'm reminded of a boyhood friend of mine, who was outside, minding his own business, garden hose in hand, when a neighbor's same-age daughter began harassing him. My firend asked the girl to leave him alone, several times; but the girl kept on replying "I doan' wanna hafta DO that, an' you can't MAKE me! It's a free country! You're not the boss of me!" My friend asked "so, if it's a free country, I can do whatever I want to do, and you can't stop me?" The girl replied "yes."

In short order, the girl's mother was at my friend's house, angrily demanding to know why my friend had drenched her, with the hose, from head to foot." My friend replied that the girl had told him that he could do that. "NO, I DIDN'T," relied the girl, vehemently. "Yes, you did," my friend replied. "You told me that it's a free country, and that I can do what I want to do, without you being able to stop me. You were bothering me, and wouldn't stop; so I did what I wanted to do."

By that time, my friend's mother had arrived. She said that she would speak with her son; and the mother and daughter left. My friend got told "I'm not supposed to approve of what you did; but under the circumstances, I have to say that [Susie] got what she deserved."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I saw a shofar guy on one of the videos. Is it the bundy shofar guy?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Don't know if it's the bundy guy but blowing a shofar is the latest big thing with that sort of people. One of our local perennial protestors was blowing one on last weekend's anti-whatever march in Calgary.
Number Six

Post by Number Six »

There was a lawyer from Georgia ID'd, I wouldn't be surprised if that was our former member "Lawdog" who was banned for political agitation. He and Captain Kickback were tireless in their antics.

David Cay Johnston had one of his strongest articles: https://www.dcreport.org/2021/01/11/the ... for-blood/

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Those are a couple of names I haven't thought about in years, they were both banned in 2012. Lawdog was a ranting headcase but I don't recall Kickback being particularly political.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

eric wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:32 am Don't know if it's the bundy guy but blowing a shofar is the latest big thing with that sort of people. One of our local perennial protestors was blowing one on last weekend's anti-whatever march in Calgary.
Been watching a lot of coverage of the insurrection and haven't seen anyone draw a line between the Malheur standoff and this.
Yogi Bear
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Yogi Bear »

Perhaps I think it is hard to tie this to tax protesters, but I see that the gal that was shot by the Capitol police had a pool cleaning business in California.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Gotta be careful with those shofars-- might accidently blow down Trump's border wall.

I agree that it seems to be a different manifestation of a common mindset. A minotaur outfit is just as attention seeking as a Ghandi sheet. Also, they seem to have the same idea that carrying a flag makes the cause righteous.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Just seen a Tweet that pointed out getting ID'ed is why their grandparents wore hoods.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:40 am Just seen a Tweet that pointed out getting ID'ed is why their grandparents wore hoods.
Although I am not sure the hoods would have helped them, they ID'd ZipTie guy who was fully masked. But a lot of that was based on the patches and logos he proudly wore. It is always good to wear patches and logos while doing something illegal, no one will ever thing of using them to identify you. Masks would have made it harder, and ironically DC has mask rules, so if they would have just obeyed the law...

I have a saying I live by, not sure where I heard it, but it makes perfect sense. Don't Break the Law while Breaking the law.

Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

There have to be consequences for actively trying to overthrow the government and the Constitution. If there are no serious consequences, they will be back. Democracy is unable to defend itself....that job is ours.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Keep in mind the authorities have a lot of expert assistance in identifying them;

https://loweringthebar.net/2021/01/dear ... rimes.html

Number Six

Post by Number Six »

A lot of people are good at tracking miscreants online especially in a pandemic: https://twitter.com/SeamusHughes

GPA data was archived: https://gizmodo.com/parler-users-breach ... 0480731991