losthorizons' Weston White - talking himself into prison?

ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Re: losthorizons' Weston White - talking himself into prison?

Post by ASITStands »

Nikki! Nikki!

Are you saying, "Weston is YELLA ?"
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Your inference does not necessarily have any relation to my implication.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Nikki wrote:Weston is clearly posting under an alias at Crackheads.

Based on his refusal to enter into uncensored debate, I did some research into his true identity.

Voila: Weston
Um, was there supposed to be a link there?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

grixit wrote:Um, was there supposed to be a link there?
Mini-whoosh.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

webhick wrote:
grixit wrote:Um, was there supposed to be a link there?
Mini-whoosh.
merci
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

I really don't think he's "yellow." He posts under what I suppose is is real name, for example. However, he certainly does not wish to be confronted with the simle fact that CTC and LH is based upon a delusional reading of the Constitution, statutes, and legislative history, not to mention the case law. If he engaged Nikki in debate, he would have to actually read and confront the cases that reject the CTC "Method." This would shatter the illusion that he holds dear, which is that he has joined those who have figured out the secrets of the universe; he's now accepted by the Illuminati, or whatever CTC "Owls" call themselves.

If he actually read the statutes, or was confronted with judicial decisions which reject the CTC way, he might actually have to understand that he is, at best, mistaken, and that, at worst, he faces real criminal and civil sanctions, assuming the IRS ever gets around to some guy from Fresno.

In other words, like many delusional people, he prefers the comfort of his delusions so much that he is willing to stand up for those delusions in public. In some way, I hope the IRS never gets around to him; the consequences are too pathetic (or is it bathetic?).
"My Health is Better in November."
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

some guy from Fresno.
When I lived in the Bay Area, we called them "fresnoids."
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

I suspect the IRS knows more about him than he realizes.

Yes. I'd agree. The real issue is facing questions about which he has no answer. He prides himself on having deciphered the truth about the tax laws, and the thought of having to rethink any of those truths is a bit more than he wishes to face. He's a legal-piddler.

Just hope he doesn't piddle on himself.

Once upon a time, a former poster on Lost Horizons asked my help in understanding how or why the IRS had imposed a $5,000 frivolous penalty, and I instructed him to ask for a copy of the Frivolous Penalty Case File. He did so, and, "Lo, and behold!" it came back routed to Criminal Investigation with the routing slip clearly labeled, "Promoter - Hendrickson."

The former poster finally quit his job under a notice of levy and hasn't posted since.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Weston'll never come here to have an open discussion. He's having too much fun puffing out his chest and getting overexcited about his own posts and then hiding behind Hendrickson's skirt when people disagree.

There's no point in even discussing him. He's boring with a capital YAWN and I think even a lot of the LHers are ignoring him. That's what happens when you go manic.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick

Post by webhick »

Prof wrote:he's now accepted by the Illuminati
Pretty laughable since I wouldn't even use him for soylent spam.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

There's always soylent astroturf.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

In the category of making fun of poor, ol' Weston:

Hey now lets keep that negativity over at Quackloss... here it inherently belongs. :lol:

Shall we correct his use of the English language yet once again?

It should read .... here it inherently belongs. :lol:

Do you think he'd have noticed without one of those dastardly Quatloosians pointing it out?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Weston White writes to his fellow CtC members:
All members, please be careful about posting your personal information, those desperate fools over at Quackloss are keeping tabs on everything we do here. So much so that they are actually searching the net for any bit of information they can find and posting it on their own forum to poke fun at and have an absolute ball of a time.

Here are several posts about what they supposedly dug up on rifishman: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3462&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

They have also posted information about me they located from my registry records. Talk about having way too much time on their hands, would be nice if they would at least expend some of that overzealousness on actually reading the IRC.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 0774#10774

Weston, you are in no position to suggest that Quatloos regulars spend more time "actually" reading the Internal Revenue Code.

And one of the benefits of financial success in life is that we do sometimes get to spend more time having an absolute ball -- reading your posts and those of your clueless friends at losthorizons.

Although I am not involved in posting your personal information, Weston, I would point out to you that this is not a game. If you actually use Peter Hendrickson's Cracking the Code, you are engaged in criminal activity. I don't work for the government, but people who do are watching you.

Sooooo.....

You better be good;
You better not cry.
You better not pout --
I'm telling you why:
Santa Claus is coming to town.....

He's making a list.
He's checking it twice.
You don't pay your tax?
You're walkin' on ice!
Santa Claus is coming to town.....

He knows when you've been cheating.
He knows just what's at stake.
So just knock off your bleating;
Pay your tax, for goodness sake!

Ohh......
[at this point, men in their clean white coats pulling Famspear off the stage, kicking and screaming....]
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

It seems like Weston is receiving some attention from the IRS per his latest post at loserheads.

If anybody should be claiming damages it should be me:

Can't get my refund, thus far.

Payroll at my work, changed my W-4 to single and zero, in violation of law.. I pointed this out to the payroll manager and to their attorney’s [in the E-Report I posted awhile back]... never received a reply back. They could care less.

If I am wrong in my assertions and am a 'taxpayer' I would have been due a refund of a few hundred dollars, plus the 'stimulus' reward, anyways... guess the IRS gets to keep that too then, huh.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

A gem from the link...
Some ideas for main projects would be:

Ending all IRS withholding at the workplace [The Holy Grail]
What... is your name?
Weston of Lost Heads
What... is your quest?
To seek the Holy Grail.
What are your wages?
Zero.............Auuuuuuuugh (thrown into volcano)
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

LOBO wrote:A gem from the link...
Some ideas for main projects would be:

Ending all IRS withholding at the workplace [The Holy Grail]
What... is your name?
Weston of Lost Heads
What... is your quest?
To seek the Holy Grail.
What are your wages?
Zero.............Auuuuuuuugh (thrown into volcano)
Gravity is a scam!!!! ............SPLAT!
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Bud Dickman wrote:It seems like Weston is receiving some attention from the IRS per his latest post at loserheads.

If anybody should be claiming damages it should be me:

Can't get my refund, thus far.

Payroll at my work, changed my W-4 to single and zero, in violation of law.. I pointed this out to the payroll manager and to their attorney’s [in the E-Report I posted awhile back]... never received a reply back. They could care less.

If I am wrong in my assertions and am a 'taxpayer' I would have been due a refund of a few hundred dollars, plus the 'stimulus' reward, anyways... guess the IRS gets to keep that too then, huh.
Payroll at my work, changed my W-4 to single and zero ...

So, Weston has been 'dinged' with the lock-in letter! Wonder how long he'll stick with 'Cracking the Code' once the levy begins and all opportunity for appeal is gone?

And, of course, arguing with your payroll manager and its attorney is a great thing to do!

Memo to Weston White:

You can only receive a refund and stimulus check when you file a legitimate return. Persisting in 'Cracking the Code' only digs the hole deeper. Wait until the paycheck levy.