Future publicity

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Future publicity

Post by Demosthenes »

For those of you who get Showtime, keep an eye out for an episode on tax deniers on Penn & Teller's Bullshit!
Demo.
RyanMcC

Re: Future publicity

Post by RyanMcC »

I will. I almost wrote them at one point suggesting they do a show on tax protesters, I always thought it would be a good subject for their show. Penn atleast is a Libertarian and voted for Ron Paul so no doubt he has come across a tax protester or two himself.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Demosthenes wrote:For those of you who get Showtime, keep an eye out for an episode on tax deniers on Penn & Teller's Bullshit!
Do you know the approximate date it will be airing? As an aside, the CBS series "Numbers" featured conspiracy theorists on their episode last Friday. The story revolved around the GEO Corporation which bore some resemblance to Bohemian Grove.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I can't wait. I'd love to see someone like Hendrickson be told to go f*** himself.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I'll wait for the episode to come out on iTunes.

I don't even get HBO, let alone Showtime.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:For those of you who get Showtime, keep an eye out for an episode on tax deniers on Penn & Teller's Bullshit!
Do you know the approximate date it will be airing? As an aside, the CBS series "Numbers" featured conspiracy theorists on their episode last Friday. The story revolved around the GEO Corporation which bore some resemblance to Bohemian Grove.
Hmm. I thought it was supposed to be the Bilderberg Group.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Is anybody we know gonna be on it? Didja get out the dress melon?

Good show, although sometimes it has that fish-in-a-barrel feel. Too bad about Penn and Ron Paul. If you want to vote for a wacko as a protest, go whole lizard and vote for David Icke.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

grixit wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
Hmm. I thought it was supposed to be the Bilderberg Group.
I think you're probably correct.