We need more taxes! And we need them now!

All_Empires_Fall

We need more taxes! And we need them now!

Post by All_Empires_Fall »

Tax protestors! Argh! Could anything make me more furious? These people are scumbags, slime, the absolute sludge of the earth!

When are people going to start understanding that they aren't that important? Bill Clinton said it so himself, we need to not be so concerned
with preserving the rights of ordinary citizens. Those citizens need to be contributing MORE, MORE i say in taxes. We dont care about their
stupid little lives, unless they are pumping out more babies who can become future potential tax payers, every penny they pay should be
going to taxes.

Seriously, we are not taxing, or watching the American public enough. There is crime in our country! Crime for Gods sake! We cannot have this.
People need to be in their place working hard and paying that money to the USA. The USA is what gives them the right to be here, this land belongs
to the USA, not its people! I dont care what some stupid document called the constitution says. It doesnt apply. People still rode horses back then!
No one who rides a horse to get anywhere knows what the laws should be like today? Argh! It makes me so mad!

Why do these people think they have a right to protest? Why do they think that they have a right to argue? I mean come on, they get everything
for those taxes that they pay! The USA has the greatest military in the history of the planet, and we make sure that no one F's with us by taking
our military and fixing other countries problems for them. Our citizens should be thanking us for this great service we are providing them, they should
be paying us more, not complaining. All they have to do is live to 60 years old or something and then they get social security income. What more
could a person ask for!

God! It just makes me so mad. No one pays any attention to the original constitution anymore anyways, so we need to just throw it away. If everyone
pays everything that they make in taxes then the government can redistribute that money and we'll all be rich and happy and do exactly what we're told
and there will be no crime. I mean come on, its a no brainer! Tax protestors need to be drawn and quartered and then publicly castrated.

This country belongs to the government! NOT ITS PEOPLE! The only reason they are here is to work and provide more tax dollars. Come on quatloos
members, there must be a good 20 or 25 of us here. Im sure if we all join together we can put an end to this nonsense and make the world the better place it
would be if people would just shut up and do exactly as their told! WHOS WITH ME?!?!?!?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: We need more taxes! And we need them now!

Post by Demosthenes »

Yawn.
Demo.
All_Empires_Fall

What you can spend hours coming up with witty retorts to tax protestor arguments but you can't step back and enjoy a giggle at tomfoolery analogous to yourself?

Great job on walking into my trap of matching corresponding ips via multiple screen names by the way! You prove that you care nothing for your board members privacy by publicly stating so.

I'm just here to have a little fun. You all seem to have plenty at the expense of losthorizons. What you can dish it but not take it?
Last edited by All_Empires_Fall on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

trollin' trollin' trollin'
keeps those insults rollin'
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Source: http://www.flayme.com/troll
How can troll posts be recognised?

No Imagination - Most are frighteningly obvious; sexist comments on nurses' groups, blasphemy on religious groups .. I kid you not.
Pedantic in the Extreme - Many trolls' preparation is so thorough, that while they waste time, they appear so ludicrous from the start that they elicit sympathetic mail - the danger is that once the group takes sides, the damage is done.
False Identity - Because they are cowards, trolls virtually never write over their own name, and often reveal their trolliness (and lack of imagination) in the chosen ID. As so many folk these days use false ID, this is not a strong indicator on its own!
Crossposting - Any post that is crossposted to several groups should be viewed as suspicious, particularly if unrelated or of opposing perspective. Why would someone do that?
Off-topic posting - Often genuine errors, but, if from an 'outsider' they deserve matter-of-fact response; if genuine, a brief apposite response is simply netiquette; if it's a troll post, you have denied it its reward.
Repetition of a question or statement is either a troll - or a pedant; either way, treatment as a troll is effective.
Missing The Point - Trolls rarely answer a direct question - they cannot, if asked to justify their twaddle - so they develop a fine line in missing the point.
Thick or Sad - Trolls are usually sad, lonely folk, with few social skills; they rarely make what most people would consider intelligent conversation. However, they frequently have an obsession with their IQ and feel the need to tell everyone. This is so frequent, that it is diagnostic! Somewhere on the web there must be an Intelligence Test for Trolls - rigged to always say "above 150"
Demo.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Demosthenes wrote:trollin' trollin' trollin'
Sung to the tune of the theme from Rawhide?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:trollin' trollin' trollin'
Sung to the tune of the theme from Rawhide?
You betcha.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

plus -- with heavy application of the bull whip.
All_Empires_Fall

Nikki wrote:plus -- with heavy application of the bull whip.

BWHAHAHAHAHA.. WWWHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA... OMG

HAHAHAHAHWBWBAWBABWBWABWBAW

Oh man, you guys really got me. That was a good one! Phew!!!!!!

:roll:
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

All_Empires_Fall wrote: Great job on walking into my trap of matching corresponding ips via multiple screen names by the way! You prove that you care nothing for your board members privacy by publicly stating so.

Aww...the little fraudster's whining about privacy.

Who misrepresented themselves and won't come back on this forum under their original account name again?

Oh yeah...that was you.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

How can troll posts be recognised?
One thing I've noticed is that trolls have zero substantive content, and rely exclusively on generalities that are vague and slippery enough to defy any reasoned response.

What trolls write is what Prof. Harry G. Frankfurt would call "bullshit," because the problem is not that the statements are false, but that they are not really meant to be true, and are uttered without regard to whether they are demonstrably true or false.

What AEF writes is simply bullshit, and cannot be refuted for the same reason that gibberish cannot be refuted.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

All_Empires_Fall wrote:
Nikki wrote:plus -- with heavy application of the bull whip.

BWHAHAHAHAHA.. WWWHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA... OMG

HAHAHAHAHWBWBAWBABWBWABWBAW

Oh man, you guys really got me. That was a good one! Phew!!!!!!

:roll:
TFB: The bull whip reference relates to the original song.

WOOOOOOsh.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote:Yawn.
A yawning-in-agreement-yawn here.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Why is a troll like a drill?

BORING :!:
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Question for 'Demosthenes:'

Did you compare the ips and/or language of the posts from 'All_Empires_Fall' and 'Juiceman' with any of the Lost Horizons posters? Something in the language reminds me of 'Weston.'
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

All_Empires_Fall wrote:Tax protestors! Argh! Could anything make me more furious? These people are scumbags, slime, the absolute sludge of the earth!
I don't know, sludge has some wonderful properties.
When are people going to start understanding that they aren't that important? Bill Clinton said it so himself, we need to not be so concerned with preserving the rights of ordinary citizens. Those citizens need to be contributing MORE, MORE i say in taxes. We dont care about their stupid little lives, unless they are pumping out more babies who can become future potential tax payers, every penny they pay should be going to taxes.
This is so true. You have convinced me. Can I sign up for your newsletter.
Why do these people think they have a right to protest?
Yeah. Civil disobedience. You never saw MLK, or Thoreau, or Gandhi get arrested for protesting.
I mean come on, its a no brainer! Tax protestors need to be drawn and quartered and then publicly castrated.
Agreed. but what is the point of public post-quartering castration?
Come on quatloos members, there must be a good 20 or 25 of us here.

Oh there are many many more here! :twisted:
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

I mean come on, its a no brainer! Tax protestors need to be drawn and quartered and then publicly castrated.
Sexist pig :!: What about equal opportunity for female tax protestors?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I explained to the PBS ombudsman that airing a pseudo-documentary like Russo's is like broadcasting a cooking show where the chef tells the viewer to add arsenic to their kids'
macaroni and cheese dish all the while assuring the viewer that arsenic is hamless.

Please stop feeding the troll.
Demo.
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Demosthenes wrote:I explained to the PBS ombudsman that airing a pseudo-documentary like Russo's is like broadcasting a cooking show where the chef tells the viewer to add arsenic to their kids'
macaroni and cheese dish all the while assuring the viewer that arsenic is hamless.

Please stop feeding the troll.
Based on a Google search:
Arsenic Information
Though known benefits are limited, in low doses Arsenic can relieve the body of certain digestive problems.
http://www.vitamins-nutrition.org/vitam ... senic.html
Information abounds. Common sense remains uncommon.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:I explained to the PBS ombudsman that airing a pseudo-documentary like Russo's is like broadcasting a cooking show where the chef tells the viewer to add arsenic to their kids' macaroni and cheese dish all the while assuring the viewer that arsenic is hamless.
As a steady diet, the macaroni and cheese might kill the kids before the arsenic does.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.