We need more taxes! And we need them now!

LOBO

Re: We need more taxes! And we need them now!

Post by LOBO »

Demosthenes wrote:I explained to the PBS ombudsman that airing a pseudo-documentary like Russo's is like broadcasting a cooking show where the chef tells the viewer to add arsenic to their kids'
macaroni and cheese dish all the while assuring the viewer that arsenic is hamless.

Please stop feeding the troll.
Can we feed him arsenic?
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:I explained to the PBS ombudsman that airing a pseudo-documentary like Russo's is like broadcasting a cooking show where the chef tells the viewer to add arsenic to their kids'
macaroni and cheese dish all the while assuring the viewer that arsenic is hamless.

Wait, are you saying that arsenic isn't actually kosher? I could have sworn there wasn't any ham in it. :P
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Imalawman wrote:

Wait, are you saying that arsenic isn't actually kosher? I could have sworn there wasn't any ham in it. :P
a) Arsenic doesn't have split hooves.

b) Even if you find a rare, split-hooved arsenic, the edible bits are all located behind the 12th rib.
Demo.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Imalawman wrote:saying that arsenic isn't actually kosher? I could have sworn there wasn't any ham in it. :P
As long as you don't combine arsenic and dairy products you are OK.