Cyndi Neun prison art

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Cyndi Neun prison art

Post by Demosthenes »

Her technique is really good for book illustration-type art.

It's interesting, she seems to think of herself as a 14 year old girl, both in terms of her self-portraits and her style/intended audience.

http://proliberty.com/observer/cindyneun.htm
Demo.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: Cyndi Neun prison art

Post by Imalawman »

Uh, that's a little creepy actually, considering the age of the artist. Not bad, but not especially good either.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Anyone have any idea what her signature is supposed to mean?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

C. Smith is her name.
Demo.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

It's pretty good. But yeah, it does look like something for the Tiger Beat demographic. She just needs a catgirl hat and a My Little Pony.

Is that an accurate representation of her cell? Looks like a dorm. Maybe the tp crowd should petition to get Sherry Peel Jackson transferred there from that other prison where she's being "destroyed".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

grixit wrote:Is that an accurate representation of her cell? Looks like a dorm.
Probably. Cyndi is housed in a minimum security satellite camp.

FWIW, Jackson is also in a minimum security camp.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

On page 2, halfway down: http://proliberty.com/observer/cindyneun2.htm it appears that Cindy and Irwin are arm-in-arm and ready to walk down the yellow brick road....
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Demosthenes wrote:
grixit wrote:Is that an accurate representation of her cell? Looks like a dorm. Maybe the tp crowd should petition to get Sherry Peel Jackson transferred there from that other prison where she's being "destroyed".
Probably. Cyndi is housed in a minimum security satellite camp.

FWIW, Jackson is also in a minimum security camp.
Then according to TP logic, Cyndi is being "destroyed" as well. Transferring Jackson would serve no purpose.

But if both of these are being "destroyed" in minimum security institutions, how would we describe what is happening to Elaine Brown? "Annihilation?"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

I want to paint and draw all day... I'm writing the IRS and telling them I am not paying anything more in taxes... but I am too lazy to look up the number...or read Hendrickson's drivel...
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Dezcad wrote:On page 2, halfway down: http://proliberty.com/observer/cindyneun2.htm it appears that Cindy and Irwin are arm-in-arm and ready to walk down the yellow brick road....
That was the one that gave me a serious case of heebie jeebies. Anyone who has read Cyndi's descriptions of mental abuse and rape by Irwin in her palimony suit can only look at that drawing and be freaked out.
Demo.