Edward Anthony Ebacher

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Edward Anthony Ebacher

Post by Demosthenes »

Man charged with terroristic threats
By David Unze • dunze@stcloudtimes.com • November 27, 2008

A St. Cloud man has been charged with making terroristic threats after a blog was posted to the St. Cloud Times Web site in which Stearns County officials were threatened.

Edward Anthony Ebacher, 50, made his first court appearance Wednesday on the felony charge.

He was ordered held in lieu of $100,000 bail by Stearns County District Court Judge Skipper Pearson.

Ebacher has admitted posting the blog entry but told police he did not intend to terrorize anyone, according to the criminal complaint.

Ebacher, who used to host a public access television show, posted his blog entry Sunday night.

The Times’ Web site allows anyone to create a blog as long as they abide by the terms of service. The post was removed by editors Sunday night.

Ebacher’s blog criticized county social services employees, law enforcement and judges.

The post referenced high-profile shootings at Columbine High School and at Virginia Tech University and promised revenge.

Stearns County is in the process of seeking to terminate Ebacher’s parental rights to one of his sons.

“I will not rest or shut up till they kill me. or I kill them I guarantee,” Ebacher wrote in his blog post. “I WILL TAKE ALOT OF THEM WITH ME.”

He dared law enforcement to come to his home, saying “bring a large supply of body bags.”

Ebacher also posted “final goodbyes to family” in his blog, said he would die for his children and asked whether county employees, judges and law enforcement would “die for a paycheck.”

Police learned of the comments Monday afternoon and enlisted the department’s Tactical Response Team to arrest Ebacher at about 1:15 a.m. Tuesday.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Re: Edward Anthony Ebacher

Post by Demosthenes »

This isn't Ebacher's first time...

http://www.precydent.com/pdf/MN%20App/C ... 764228u5fk
FACTS
On May 16, 1997, a caller notified St. Cloud police that appellant Edward Anthony Ebacher had threatened to kill appellant's former girlfriend's son and dog. The caller also said that appellant had a small handgun.

En route to investigate the call, Officer Troy Larson saw appellant standing at a bus stop. The officer asked appellant about the threats, but appellant denied making them. The officer also asked appellant if he had a small gun. Appellant responded, "No, but I do have a large one in my bag." When asked if he had a gun permit, appellant replied that he had the Second Amendment. Officer Larson searched appellant's bag and found a loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun with the serial number filed off. Appellant was arrested and charged with possessing firearm with the serial number removed and with carrying a weapon without a permit.
According to Donna, this serial freak is an Ed Brown supporter.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Ed's (aka Wolfgang Anacon's) bio:

http://paydirt.inyourface.tv/
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

And if you want to get a belly laugh at some abysmally bad music, listen to his "Show me the Law" song...

http://inyourface.tv/ourblog/labels/tax.html
Demo.
TheNo1Bartman
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by TheNo1Bartman »

Eddie Ebaucher is at it again in California threatening to kill people. myself and others. I want to put him in prison for a long time where he belongs.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Ebacher placed at least some of those threats on the Facebook page of the Placerville (CA) Police Dept. Not the act of a criminal mastermind.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Hey, if you click on Wes' link above, there's a note (with pic!) about the Placerville police arresting him on June 3.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold