CTC'er MN stix cracks the code for real

LOBO

CTC'er MN stix cracks the code for real

Post by LOBO »

The gig is up guys. :cry: It appears that one of the members of lost horizons has reexamined Pete's method after his indictment, and discovered the errors that he made. He then discovers the one correct, true and complete way to file a tax return to get all withholding back from their non-Federally connected pay. *Sigh* Ripping off the sheeple was fun while it lasted.
If you have no tax liabilty, you are required to provide nothing. No personal information is to exist on any form. So, do not provide it.

No 4852 no W-2 these forms indicate wages. Even if you have a 0 listed on 4852, you are attempting to list "tax credits". You were not supposed to be withheld from, you are a non taxpayer. Some half brain forced you into a W-4, you need not respond. You are in a situation where you need to reclaim funds someone stole from you have gave to the IRS. Since possession is 9/10ths of the law, the IRS are now the theives due to possession of stolen property.

These theives give you a chance at reclaim your property. Do not screw it up by giving them the oppertunity to dig into you private affairs. The proper way to do this? I was incorrect in an earlier reply I made here. I will correct it now with how to reclaim your money WITHOUT the hassle of the IRS doing their own idea of investiging your private life.

If you have under the amount of taxable income get a form 1040. Step 1. provide your name, addy, social securtiy number in the top box. Step 2. go directly to refund line, add the exact amount paid in. Step 3. sign and date. Step 4. place 1040 in envelope and mail. Do not send in reciepts, only 1040. Step 5. Wait for the return of you property.

Some of you are going to get on this rebut bad information kick, thats fine. You want to rebut something that does not exist, that is your decision to make and may do so freely. Do not send rebuttle information using the above guide. Your return will be deemed frivolous, and you will be placed in another spiral of agony.

Some of you are going to attempt to send in a W-2 or 4852, do not do this using the above method of reclaiming your property. Your 1040 will be deemed frivolous and you will be placed in another spiral of agony.

Some of you are going to attempt to write "0's" in every line where you feel one is needed . DO NOT DO THIS!! It is NOT an innocent act. Placing a "0" on lines gives the IRS the right to investigate EACH LINE that a "0" appears. If you have no wages, no income, you DO NOT write a 0, you leave it BLANK. Write a 0 on any line, and plan to be investigated. This may lead to incorrect amounts of income to be found and entered by a super slueth IRS agent. This will lead you to the paragraph above.

Some of you are going to want to place an amount in the "withheld" area. DO NOT DO THIS, this is for TAX CREDITS ONLY! Placing your figures in this area, will lead to the super slueth IRS agent to locate your withholdings form. Refer to the paragraph directly above.

Some of you may want to to enter an amount on total payments (I thought this would be proper). DO NOT DO THIS! These total payments only come from a source listed. All sources listed are derived from (you guessed it) taxable activity. listing payments here will result in IRS misbehavior sending you back to the paragraph directly above. You WILL end up in a never ending, vicious cycle perpetrated by the over zealous IRS agent.

Some of you are going to question the method I have laid out here. That is fine, it is up to you on how you wish to deal with your own personal lives. I did not include "private" because you life will become the subject of the IRS. It will remain personal no doubt, not private.

I will start placing proof of what I say above soon enough. The one place you can look for the final tip off is located in Richards thread titled "important info". Read carefully and apply your CTC knowledge to what the high court is saying.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 1&start=90
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: CTC'er MN stix cracks the code for real

Post by Famspear »

"you have gave"?? "you have gave"?? Does this guy talk this way, too?

"theives"??

"oppertunity"?

"These theives give you a chance at reclaim your property. Do not screw it up by giving them the oppertunity to dig into you private affairs."

"investiging"?

"rebuttle"?

Gee, I am in "spiral of agony" just watching this "slueth" struggle with the English language. 8)

Pete needs to tighten up the standards for admission over there.

I've seen "rebuttle" so many times on tax protester web sites that I believe I've almost forgotten the correct spelling.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

But wait! The guy is implying that Peter Eric Hendrickson's method doesn't work? How could that be? How dare he imply such a thing? I thought Pete had already told us that the accuracy of Pete's own research and analysis had been:
[ . . . ]incontrovertibly confirmed by an unending series of real-world, actual events, starting with my series of historic accomplishments as the first American to ever recover Social Security and Medicare "contributions", the first subject of both IRS summonses and IRS/DOJ injunction efforts to defeat each such assault (and not once, but three times), and the first to have forced the tax system into the choice of either watching its gravy-train be derailed by the truth I have revealed or abandoning all pretenses of legitimacy and law and trying to coerce me into undoing the bonds I have placed upon it.
And I thought Peter had stated that his book, Cracking the Code, is:
[ . . . ]the most comprehensive and sophisticated research and analysis of the common, Constitutional, statutory and "case" law related to the American tax system in general and the "income" tax in particular ever conducted.
Ohhhhh, PeterEricBlowhardMeister, oh Savior...... Oh, all-knowing, all-seeing Omnipotent One! I am confused...... We call upon Thee, Oh, Your Exalted PeteyEx-Con-ness, Oh, your ExcellencyRecentlyIndictedness, oh your HighHolyFlaccidInabilityToWinYourOwnErroneousTaxRefundednessCaseness, oh your SmokeBombness of Postalfacilityness, please, please oh just deign to enlighten us (we, who are mere mortals) as to how and why one of your lowly followers is questioning your Omnipotentness!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Step 1. provide your name, addy, social securtiy number in the top box. Step 2. go directly to refund line, add the exact amount paid in. Step 3. sign and date. Step 4. place 1040 in envelope and mail. Do not send in reciepts, only 1040. Step 5. Wait for the return of you property.
It's going to be a long wait, because that's not even close to being a "return" because there is no information for the IRS to confirm.

Whether what the taxpayer claims is a "return" is a good faith effort to comply with the tax laws might be a somewhat subjective issue, but there is no question but that a "return" must include enough information to determine the amount of tax owed, and what is proposed completely fails that test.

See, United States v. Goetz, 746 F.2d 705, 707 (11th Cir. 1984) ("alleged tax returns which do not contain any financial information are not 'returns'"); United States v. Mosel, 738 F.2d 157 (6th Cir. 1984) ("t is not enough for a form to contain some information; there must also be an honest and reasonable intent to supply the information required by the tax code."); United States v. Rickman, 638 F.2d 182, 184 (10th Cir. 1980) (the "return did not reflect his income" and therefore did not constitute a proper return); United States v. Moore, 627 F.2d 830, 835 (7th Cir. 1980), cert. denied, 450 U.S. 916 (1981) (incomplete and inaccurate information on income does not make it a valid return when "there is no real attempt to comply with the requirements of filing a return."); United States v. Smith, 618 F.2d 280, 281 (5th Cir. 1980), cert. denied, 449 U.S. 868 (1980) ("'returns' which contained nothing but zeros and constitutional objections, plainly did not even purport to disclose the required information").

For the proposition that forms lacking essential financial information do not constitute "properly executed" returns for purposes of the refund claims, see also Deyo v. Internal Revenue Service, 2004 WL 2051217 (D. Conn. 2004); Reinhart v. United States, 2004 WL 1950335 (W.D. Tex. 2004); Taylor v. United States, 2001 WL 721850 (D. D.C. 2001); Wall v. United States, 2000 WL 1141655 (C.D. Ill. 2000); Irwin v. United States, 1999 WL 718594 (E.D. Mich. 1999); Porcaro v. United States, 1999 WL 1249329 (E.D. Mich. 1999); Maruska v. United States, 77 F. Supp. 2d 1035, 1039 (D. Minn. 1999); Hamzik v. United States, 64 Fed. Cl. 766, 768 (2005).

I'm not even sure that what is described is processable, in which case it will be rejected at the very lowest levels of the IRS.

Some of you are going to get on this rebut bad information kick, thats fine. You want to rebut something that does not exist, that is your decision to make and may do so freely.

The W-2 you received does not really exist?

Placing a "0" on lines gives the IRS the right to investigate EACH LINE that a "0" appears. If you have no wages, no income, you DO NOT write a 0, you leave it BLANK.

There is actually some truth to this. Leaving a line blank suggests that it does not apply, while writing a zero suggests that there is something to report but that it has a zero value.

For example, I have been told on more than one occasion that, when completing a federal estate tax return (Form 706), if the decedent owned (for example) no real estate, you should not attach the Schedule A and you should leave the line for Schedule A blank in the recapitulation. If you write a zero for Schedule A in the recapitulation, the IRS will look for a Schedule A thinking that you are trying to report ownership of real estate with a value of zero.

I will start placing proof of what I say above soon enough.

We'll look forward to seeing it.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC wrote:
Placing a "0" on lines gives the IRS the right to investigate EACH LINE that a "0" appears. If you have no wages, no income, you DO NOT write a 0, you leave it BLANK.
There is actually some truth to this. Leaving a line blank suggests that it does not apply, while writing a zero suggests that there is something to report but that it has a zero value.
I would also think that it would create a heavier burden for the prosecution in demonstrating that leaving the line blank was actually an affirmative act of evasion.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Post by Red Cedar PM »

The Observer wrote:
LPC wrote:
I would also think that it would create a heavier burden for the prosecution in demonstrating that leaving the line blank was actually an affirmative act of evasion.
Not sure about criminal evasion, but doesn't the fact that what this knucklehead is filing isn't really a return open him up to prosecution for criminal failure to file? The fact that he is going to such lengths to send something fraudulent that isn't a return to extort an erroneous refund would help prove the willful aspect, it seems.
"Pride cometh before thy fall."

--Dantonio 11:03:07
Grixit wrote:Hey Diller: forget terms like "wages", "income", "derived from", "received", etc. If you did something, and got paid for it, you owe tax.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Is there an IQ level of filers at which the Treasury simply doesn't take action against them?

Perhaps that's the actual theory he's testing.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three