The Stupidity of the Slave Argument Redux #137

ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Re: The Stupidity of the Slave Argument Redux #137

Post by ASITStands »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:Now you tell me after I converted all my stocks to Libbies! :P
You were supposed to convert them to "gold and silver eagles," not Libbies.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

CaptainKickback wrote: Or he is not a big enough fish to come after.
Catch and release?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: The Stupitidy of the Slave Argument Redux #137

Post by wserra »

Red Cedar PM wrote:It's nice to know that Gassy edited his post on the first page of this thread where he admitted the other day that he hadn't filed a 1040 in several years. If any of the moderators want to dig up his old post and re-post it to show what an idiot Gassy is, I'd appreciate it.
Can't do it. I'm not sure whether the board keeps records of post edits, other than just the fact that it happened; if so, perhaps an admin (Demo or Joey) could. But we lowly mods can't.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
agent86x

Post by agent86x »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:
LPC wrote: You want to keep more money in order to give it away?
It's all about having more options in ones life. The more one keeps the more options one has, like the option of giving more FRN's away. You folks have so-o sold yourself on the mirage that you (think) you know me...so well. You folks don't know squat about me. Yet your huge ego's demand that you keep insisting that you do.

If I believed that you were tithing religiously, and were being taxed on income that you gave away because you could not itemize, I would salute you. I do not need the approval of the feds (via a tax deduction) to know that I am doing the right thing when I give FRN's away.
But because I believe that you're full of it, I will fart in your general direction. And if you concentrate hard enough I'm confident you would bring natural gas prices down significantly.[/b]

I have "tithed," giving away one tenth of the first fruits to those who provided spiritual growth to me, even though those gifts were not deductible. Can you say the same? I give FRN's away for metaphysical purposes. FRN's are energy, thus they follow the laws certain of energy. One of them is the 'law of circulation'. If you want more of something, give it away! Put it into circulation! Give it away to someone, AND IT WILL COME BACK!!!

Can you say that you have tithed for purely spiritual reasons and without any expectation of a tax deduction? Somewhat. I have tithed for spiritual purposes, and for purposes of material gain, but since I have not filed since the early 90's, i can claim I've done it for reasons outside of a tax deduction.

For anyone looking for GasE's admission that he hasn't filed, here it is...
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

agent86x wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:
LPC wrote: You want to keep more money in order to give it away?
It's all about having more options in ones life. The more one keeps the more options one has, like the option of giving more FRN's away. You folks have so-o sold yourself on the mirage that you (think) you know me...so well. You folks don't know squat about me. Yet your huge ego's demand that you keep insisting that you do.

If I believed that you were tithing religiously, and were being taxed on income that you gave away because you could not itemize, I would salute you. I do not need the approval of the feds (via a tax deduction) to know that I am doing the right thing when I give FRN's away.
But because I believe that you're full of it, I will fart in your general direction. And if you concentrate hard enough I'm confident you would bring natural gas prices down significantly.[/b]

I have "tithed," giving away one tenth of the first fruits to those who provided spiritual growth to me, even though those gifts were not deductible. Can you say the same? I give FRN's away for metaphysical purposes. FRN's are energy, thus they follow the laws certain of energy. One of them is the 'law of circulation'. If you want more of something, give it away! Put it into circulation! Give it away to someone, AND IT WILL COME BACK!!!

Can you say that you have tithed for purely spiritual reasons and without any expectation of a tax deduction? Somewhat. I have tithed for spiritual purposes, and for purposes of material gain, but since I have not filed since the early 90's, i can claim I've done it for reasons outside of a tax deduction.

For anyone looking for GasE's admission that he hasn't filed, here it is...

Ssshhhh....do you hear that?

It sounds like those black helicopters are coming.