Eddie Kahn on trial, again

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Eddie Kahn on trial, again

Post by Gregg »

Things I found when I took a minute to look. Different states have their own rules, among them, in no order...

Is there a limit to how much money you can send a prisoner?
Some facilities allow only people on the inmate's approved visitation list to send money. Some limit the amount of money that can be sent at any one time to $200 to $300.

Yes. In Nebraska, a regular inmate account has S maximum of $10k. There is another type of account. Some inmates work in the shops or for an outside company using prison labor. Those inmates make significantly more money than the average inmate. I am not sure about those accounts.

Some States will charge room and board against your account if it has thousands in it.Then there are other fees your account can be charged.Resitution, court costs, damages to state property by throwing another inmate threw glass plate wire security window and the medical bills you incurred by beating another inmate almost to death. You win the battle but pay for his medical treatments.Best to have direct deposit into outside bank with no bank statement going to your prison address.

Only approved (or tentatively approved) visitors may send funds to an inmate in the ODRC. This covers all methods of depositing money including money orders, internet, and telephone. Approved (or tentatively approved) visitors must comply with security verification procedures to ensure that they are on the visiting list.

If you are not an approved visitor, you can download and fill out an application here and mail it the facility where the inmate resides. However, adding a visitor requires the inmate’s approval and must be compliant with DRC Inmate Visitation policy. The process can take 30-60 days.

Inmate Personal Accounts

Up to $200 per transaction and a maximum of $400 per calendar month from an approved (or tentatively approved) visitor may be deposited into an inmate's personal account through any of the following means:

That's interesting. Only Approved visitors can send money, ans someplaces limit the number of non-family visitors, all of whom have to pass and pay for a security check.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since Eddie is a guest of the Fed, I assume, different rules would apply to his accounts.

His change in release date would indicate he has NOT been a good boy while under supervision??????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Actually, the last time Famspear noted his release date, it was for April in 2026. Now its November 2025.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, Eddie's release again has changed. Now BOP is saying he was released as of 1/5/2021.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Compassionate release. Nearly a year ago, Judge Lamberth resentenced Kahn to time served, with the three-year supervised release served in home confinement. The order explains the reasons. Kahn avoided 59 months of prison.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, the good thing is that Kahn is still under 36 months of supervised release. I hope that means that if he starts trying to gin up the scam machine, he will be returned to prison to serve out the remainder of his sentence.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That would be really nice and resonable, but unless he is literally at death's door, I have my doubts, for all the times he's been slapped down and hasn't learned, and basically a grifter's gotta grift.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

The enormous problem with our entire court/justice system is that with enough desire it's fairly easy to run out the clock. If you cheat on taxes now...say 2020, you won't hear from anybody about it for years. And even after they find you, if you work at it you can easily stall for more years. And if they fine you...no problem, you won't pay those either. The truth is that only a tiny percentage of tax cheats go to jail or even have much happen to them. If there was really some way to impose a serious prompt penalty on law breakers you wouldn't see so much of it.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman