When Will Patrick Mooney Announce His Loss At LostHeads?

When Will Patrick Mooney Announce His Loss On LostHorizons.com?

Never
36%
Within a few days, spinning it as a victory
31%
Within a few weeks, predicting fall of IRS
18%
Other (Explain)
15%

Total votes: 39

Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

When Will Patrick Mooney Announce His Loss At LostHeads?

Post by Joey Smith »

Place yer bets, place yer bets!
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: When Will Patrick Mooney Announce His Loss At LostHeads?

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I can't recall immediately who said it, but I'm reminded that the longer the excuse, the less likely it is to be truthful.

Stand by . . .
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Voted other because: WHAT LOSS :?:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I voted in a few weeks and predict the fall of the IRS because it fits his previous pattern of behavior. He'll say this time, instead of a bleeding corpse, he left a nuclear wasteland. He might even go so far as to say that everyone else should stop their own activities because he had singlehandedly won the battle for all of them.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Someone else will announce it in the form of a question and Moon Man will spend 20,000 words explaining how it's really a victory.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Over at losthorizons, the Losers are having their usual clueless discussions about how the IRS processes their frivolous returns.

"Justinprime" adds this jewel to the discussion:
Are we surpised [sic] that the IRS is acting unethically [by treating Cracking the Code returns as frivolous returns]? Did we expect differently? The more we stay on the tried-and-true path, we will surely face more resistance. The IRS will reach a point where they just can't harrass everyone anymore. They will reach a point, through their own administrative processes, where more people are fighting this in a court. The more CtC-educated people fighting in court, the more opportunities there are to get an honest judge and to truly put this stuff on display. We may be seeing more of what Patrick Mooney did in the near future.
bolding added.

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2726

:lol:

They are still clueless as to Mooney's latest Tax Court fiasco.

Well, except that not all of them are clueless.

I emailed one of them earlier this week, giving him the news -- just to see if he would be brave enough to post the news of Mooney's defeat in the losthorizons forum.

He wasn't.

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Famspear wrote: "Justinprime" adds this jewel to the discussion:
We may be seeing more of what Patrick Mooney did in the near future.
Well, Justinprime is 100% correct.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Accidently and incidently correct as it turns out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

When Will Quatlosers Admit They've Been Scammed By The IRS?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I double dog dare "libre" to post a link to the decision along with asking Moon Man again how he "left that bitch on the floor bleeding from all extremities" or whatever trash talk Mooney posted a while back.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Harvester wrote:When Will Quatloosers Admit They've Been Scammed By The IRS?
When will Harvester admit that he has been living in a fool's paradise ever since he drank the TD, etc. kool-aid?

To repeat, Harvester: people much wealthier and smarter than you will ever be, and with greater advisors at hand than you (or I) will ever afford, pay their taxes... not always with good grace; and often they will try some LEGAL maneuver to reduce their tax bite; but in the end they will pay what they owe.

Think of this, too: the Tea Partiers of today would certainly be repeating your "IRS is a scam" lunacy if there were a shred of truth to it. However, they are instead focused on reducing or eliminating taxes; so while in general I have no use for the Tea Party ideology I can say that I can trust them to have spoken up if the IRS was indeed a scam.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Harvester wrote:When Will Quatlosers Admit They've Been Scammed By The IRS?
He really needs to change his icon.

It would be much more appropriate for him to use a parrot -- best a Norwegian Blue, since that most clearly depicts the status of his arguments.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

I suppose it will happen after you pay Brandybuck for the IRS Bet or play Cathulhu in chess or post your real name and address.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

bmielke wrote:
I suppose it will happen after you pay Brandybuck for the IRS Bet or play Cathulhu in chess or post your real name and address.

Harvey playing chess...that's just funny. makes me think of the baby on the e-trade commericials
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Crickets chirping as to Mooney's response ...........

He's got to know that many of the Lostheads read Quatloos and now know that he got his butt thoroughly kicked, his earlier bravado notwithstanding.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
notorial dissent

All too true, that's the problem with an uncensored board, little things like Mooney's abject and utter failure gets out, and it is kind of hard to spin that kind of a failure into a win when everyone knows otherwise.

I'm sure he has been busy trying to come up with some rationalizations, but I think at this point it is too little much too late.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Always funny how over there they claim to search for the "truth" but opposing opinions are not tolerated.

Mooney probably has his nose deep in the law books, drafting his appeal that will result in him getting his butt kicked again and likely more sanctions as well.
- - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - -
notorial dissent

I don't remember, or care for that matter, if he got sanctioned for his last efforts, but hopefully he certainly will for any that follow, and may they be bigger and better, not that he will ever be able to pay them or the taxes off.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

I'd certainly "like" to see Mooney write about his recent loss.

However, I don't think he'd ever "announce" it but rather answer someone if challenged.

I'd like to see someone who can post there ask him about his recent loss, and then I'd like to see Mr. Mooney "squirm" all over the place trying to justify "why" he didn't lose in tax court.

I'd like many things, but it doesn't mean I'll ever see it. I voted "Other."
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

None of you seem to realize that it wasn't a loss.

Just like his first round in the Tax and Appellate courts, it was a learning experience.

He's fine-tuning his legal arguments so that the next time, he can avoid his earlier mistakes and finally achieve true victory. At that point, he will be able to go back and relitigate the previous cases and steamroller the government.

Minor issues like statutes of limitation, 'with prejudice' opinions, liens, and levies mean nothing to him. He is a true warrior.