When Will Patrick Mooney Announce His Loss At LostHeads?

When Will Patrick Mooney Announce His Loss On LostHorizons.com?

Never
36%
Within a few days, spinning it as a victory
31%
Within a few weeks, predicting fall of IRS
18%
Other (Explain)
15%

Total votes: 39

Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Re: When Will Patrick Mooney Announce His Loss At LostHeads?

Post by Cathulhu »

Yes, we must stand up and not pay our taxes! We must send bombs to people who disagree! We must get Dad out of jail so he can tell me what to do next!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

The only real question is why he wasn't fired 7 years ago.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Let's buy him a plane ticket (okay, ship him UPS) to Somalia where the taxes are low and the government does nothing to restrict your freedoms.

Or anyone else's.

Anyone else's freedom to rape your wife, take your children as slaves, steal everything you have that they want and leave you dying on the rubble.

That's freedom!

Stand Tall Warriors.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have a hard time imagining anything that Looney Mooney could have been doing that would have warranted keeping him on the payroll for 7 years, let alone putting up with him during that period. Unless he is a complete chimera, I can't imagine having to work in the same environment as him. I would think that he would be so abrasive and obnoxious, or at the least mind numbingly stupid that no would willingly work around or with him, of course that doesn't preclude that he may well have been sequestered in a cubicle clear in the back of the office or a warehouse where he couldn't annoy anyone, but he would still have been free to roam about, and I think that would have been bad enough.

Based on his peculiar concept of reality, I rather suspect that his much proclaimed resignation and going to independent contractor status was more in the line of his becoming a part time on call employee. Particularly in light of their determining for tax purposes that he was an employee and not a contractor. More likely what happened, is that he reached the maximum that they could pay him without having to file paperwork and they decided to avoid any of the possible problems that he seems to encourage. I still can't imagine what he could possibly be doing for them that they would even bother with that kind of irritation instead of just outright firing him. Of course we are only taking his word for it that any of this happened, and it is well established that his grip on reality and what constitutes fact is shall we say tenuous at kindest reading.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

notorial dissent wrote:I have a hard time imagining anything that Looney Mooney could have been doing that would have warranted keeping him on the payroll for 7 years, let alone putting up with him during that period. Unless he is a complete chimera, I can't imagine having to work in the same environment as him. I would think that he would be so abrasive and obnoxious, or at the least mind numbingly stupid that no would willingly work around or with him, of course that doesn't preclude that he may well have been sequestered in a cubicle clear in the back of the office or a warehouse where he couldn't annoy anyone, but he would still have been free to roam about, and I think that would have been bad enough.

Based on his peculiar concept of reality, I rather suspect that his much proclaimed resignation and going to independent contractor status was more in the line of his becoming a part time on call employee. Particularly in light of their determining for tax purposes that he was an employee and not a contractor. More likely what happened, is that he reached the maximum that they could pay him without having to file paperwork and they decided to avoid any of the possible problems that he seems to encourage. I still can't imagine what he could possibly be doing for them that they would even bother with that kind of irritation instead of just outright firing him. Of course we are only taking his word for it that any of this happened, and it is well established that his grip on reality and what constitutes fact is shall we say tenuous at kindest reading.
Do we know what he did?

Because My dad was a welder, and the company he worked for while I was growing up put with all kinds of crap from their employees, all they cared about was that they were sober Monday morning for work, and their welds were straight and strong. If Mooney was in a pure blue collar job I could see him getting away with all this crap.
notorial dissent

Like I said, I can't imagine what he could possibly do to warrant that kind of patience, and then there is the issue of actually believing ANYTHING that Mooney says. Putting the two together does not give me much in the way of faith in anything he has to say.

From his writings and actions, I have a very hard time believing he does anything requiring any great amount of cognitive ability, since he just doesn't seem to grasp either reality or concept, but seems to want to dwell purely in fiction. I would suspect that whatever he does / did, did not require much in the way of mental effort or concentration, and I would say that patience is not one of his attributes either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

notorial dissent wrote:I have a hard time imagining anything that Looney Mooney could have been doing that would have warranted keeping him on the payroll for 7 years, let alone putting up with him during that period. Unless he is a complete chimera, I can't imagine having to work in the same environment as him. I would think that he would be so abrasive and obnoxious, or at the least mind numbingly stupid that no would willingly work around or with him, of course that doesn't preclude that he may well have been sequestered in a cubicle clear in the back of the office or a warehouse where he couldn't annoy anyone, but he would still have been free to roam about, and I think that would have been bad enough.
As I recall, Irwin Schiff's psych exam concluded that he was rational in most areas, but not taxes.

It's therefore possible that Mooney (and others) can be non-abrasive and non-obnoxious as long as the conversation has nothing to do with taxes (or the ebil gubment).

At least, I wouldn't rule it out.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

If there is any good to come out of Mooney's meanderings, and if we are to believe anything he writes, the good is that although he used to be a "high school Religion and Social Studies teacher", he got out of that line of work.

http://www.unlearning.org/mooney.htm

Thank goodness for the kids and educational system in general that he did get out.

This is a guy who refers to David Icke as "One of the most important people in the world today". He says that David Icke "strives to zealously expose how humans have been manipulated en masse throughout our history."

http://www.unlearning.org/resource.htm

Isn't David Icke the guy who believes in lizard people?

Compared to that, Mooney's delusions about federal taxes are relatively tame.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

bmielke wrote: Because My dad was a welder, and the company he worked for while I was growing up put with all kinds of crap from their employees, all they cared about was that they were sober Monday morning for work, and their welds were straight and strong. If Mooney was in a pure blue collar job I could see him getting away with all this crap.
A: [Value of X to company]
B: [Cost to replace X]
C: [Amount of s#it we risk if we play along with X]

If A+B approaches C, loose X.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

bmielke wrote: Do we know what he did?

Because My dad was a welder, and the company he worked for while I was growing up put with all kinds of crap from their employees, all they cared about was that they were sober Monday morning for work, and their welds were straight and strong. If Mooney was in a pure blue collar job I could see him getting away with all this crap.
Same years back i did some computer work for a framing contractor. That's the kind that comes to a building site after the concrete slab is laid down and puts up the wooden skeleton.

Anyway, the job only needed a few skilled people, so when there was no work, he'd lay almost everyone off. When there was a lot of work, he'd hire anyone who knew which end of a hammer was which. Then he'd gradually fire the worst ones during the course of the job. A couple of times that i know of, some of those recently fired would show up on the next week's hourly sheet. That's because the boss forgot to tell the field supervisor about the firing and the workers showed up anyway. So yeah, there are places where really disfunctional people can still find work.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Famspear wrote:If there is any good to come out of Mooney's meanderings, and if we are to believe anything he writes, the good is that although he used to be a "high school Religion and Social Studies teacher", he got out of that line of work.

http://www.unlearning.org/mooney.htm

Thank goodness for the kids and educational system in general that he did get out.

This is a guy who refers to David Icke as "One of the most important people in the world today". He says that David Icke "strives to zealously expose how humans have been manipulated en masse throughout our history."

http://www.unlearning.org/resource.htm

Isn't David Icke the guy who believes in lizard people?

Compared to that, Mooney's delusions about federal taxes are relatively tame.

The unlearning site is a must read for those who want to see what limits you can push being an asshole. He believes all the popular and more than a few of the obscure conspiracy theories, I think he even plays along with NESARA and invests in Iraqi Dinars.

But really, the highlight is the picture of him nekkid on the cover of his self titled, soon to be (it says coming soon and was last updated 5 years ago) self published book "The American Messiah" I double dog dare the more bold among you to look with a full cup of coffee.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Definitely not for the faint of heart or weak of stomach. The unintended comedy is priceless though.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:....But really, the highlight is the picture of him nekkid on the cover of his self titled, soon to be (it says coming soon and was last updated 5 years ago) self published book......
Good grief, I missed that.

:shock:

Thank goodness.

:lol:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Gregg wrote:But really, the highlight is the picture of him nekkid on the cover of his self titled, soon to be (it says coming soon and was last updated 5 years ago) self published book "The American Messiah" I double dog dare the more bold among you to look with a full cup of coffee.
He's not nekkid; he's got the American flag as a loin cloth.

And really, it's not the weirdest or most revolting thing I've seen on the Internet. It barely rates an "Oh" or "Hum" much less a "Wow."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Famspear wrote:....Isn't David Icke the guy who believes in lizard people?....
Oh yes! I think he came to that conclusion after he decided he was Jesus Christ V2.0 and would only wear purple. The guy went completely out of his tree (he used to be a TV Sport presenter). I'm not sure but I think he spent time in mental health care. Since then, because he hasn't done anything dangerous or criminal, he's free to go round talking crap.

Edited to add: May not have had mental health care. Whole thing blew up in a TV interview on a popular chat show when he turned up in a turquoise track suit (sorry turquoise not purple) and announced he was Jesus Christ V2.0.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

To get a pretty amusing read on Lizard Man, check out his Wiki bio. Just a random quote that shows his random insanity..
Wiki article wrote:At the heart of his theories lies the idea that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.[3]
Boxcar Willie?

Also it's lost on most Americans how epic a fail this guy is, most people here have to this day never heard of him, but he was a major celebrity in England, I think he played pro soccer but he was the host of their version of Monday Night Football and the pre ESPN british version of Sports Talk. The TV interview where he said he was the son of God was kind of if Dan Rather did Oprah and announced we was in a torrid gay love affair with Newt Gingrich.

David is listening to music most of us will never hear.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

If he had left Bush and the Queen off the list, I might have thought that Icke might be on to something. The very fact that Boxcar Willie was able to sell records just smacks of alien conspiracy to me.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:......The very fact that Boxcar Willie was able to sell records just smacks of alien conspiracy to me.

Good point! Come to think of it, I'm starting to think that some of the top 40 radio playlist from the 1970s must have been the result of the influence of nefarious, alien, shape-shifting lizard people. How else can we explain the popularity of "Feelings," as sung by Morris Albert?

After all those years in radio, it's finally coming together for me....

:)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Famspear wrote:
The Observer wrote:......The very fact that Boxcar Willie was able to sell records just smacks of alien conspiracy to me.

Good point! Come to think of it, I'm starting to think that some of the top 40 radio playlist from the 1970s must have been the result of the influence of nefarious, alien, shape-shifting lizard people. How else can we explain the popularity of "Feelings," as sung by Morris Albert?

After all those years in radio, it's finally coming together for me....

:)
Back in the mid-80s, the Boston Phoenix ran a poll asking for nominations for the worst songs of the 1970s. "Feelings" was the winner, beating out competitors like "Muskrat Love". "You Light Up My Life", "Having My Baby", "All By Myself", "Precious and Few", "Kung Fu Fighting". "Sometimes When We Touch" and -- unfortunately, much, much more.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Back in the mid-80s, the Boston Phoenix ran a poll asking for nominations for the worst songs of the 1970s. "Feelings" was the winner, beating out competitors like "Muskrat Love". "You Light Up My Life", "Having My Baby", "All By Myself", "Precious and Few", "Kung Fu Fighting". "Sometimes When We Touch" and -- unfortunately, much, much more.
I played all those songs on the radio, over and over, about a million times. I should be eligible for some sort of disability benefits -- for Kung Fu Fighting alone.